Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #85 Nothing says I wuv u like a hypothetical disregard of a restraining order

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice is spinning this narrative because he didn't check the custody box on the TRO. There was an arrangement for him to have the children over Christmas and New Year, Alice prevented that. He likely wanted to get the restraining order made permanent before either pursuing/enforcing or altering custody.

View attachment 1125878
lol you cant even request this without a custody order being in place (i think)

this is so typical for her

Reactions: 15
I don't think she sees it as self destructive at all. That's why she keeps doing it. She is in the DM every day so that is a win for her. She is constantly in the minds of IG and BW causing stress, so that is a win for her. She has the FMs fawning at her feet and dissing IG and BW so that is a win for her. She is even shameless about the TRO as "she didn't give her side as she is gagged" lol Even being on Twattle i@bridges a win for her which is why she keeps mentioning us, by name in some cases.

Her worst fear would be being ignored and that isn't happening thanks to all the outbursts. A fine is a mild price to pay for all the 'wins' she is getting. She's not normal so shame never applies to anything she does. It's ALWAYS justified. In her head.

I actually think (as I said before) she might want jail so that she "interrupts the lovebirds life" as she sees it. It will traumatize the kids but she doesn't really care about that.
I think you have a significant point here @Bridgeofsighs.

Some of my personal experience of a narc ex wife is in the spoiler below and shows how the children were just pawns in her games.

It's heartbreaking for the children, and absolutely unbelievable for those of us who wouldn't even dream of hurting our children in this way just to "play victim" or try to get "one upmanship". In my experience, these ex narcs never stop, even when the children are adults. We can only hope to balance out the effects of their malign influence and that the children grow up equipped and able to recognise and cope/manage with their narc parent's behaviours whilst minimising the harm to themselves.

Reminder - narc ex left hubs for another man and had another child before we began our relationship. She went ape poo when he met someone else, and actually wrote him a letter saying she didn't love him - the new love was the love of her life - but her expectation was that hubby was to finance her and a home because of the children, above and beyond the expectations of child support;
Narc ex wife (as I stated I previous threads), when she found out we were in a relationship, told her children their father was dead, but they somehow were able to recognise/hope that this was not the case;
Threatened to abandon the oldest child (4yrs) at the gates of the military base via taxi and return home (hundreds of miles) herself even though she knew her hubby had no means/habitat to care for child - in presence of said child;
Got her mother to contact military police to say she had left home to attend weight watchers (with a suitcase) and had not returned for 2 weeks - eldest child said he had seen mother during the 2 weeks she had been "missing", her mother was in on the whole elaborate drama;
Contacted me to say youngest child was on life support and dying through head injury - nurse said it was a minor injury and child was discharged by minor injuries;
Regularly sent military police round to my house to say her children were seriously/ fatally ill, until one day they overheard her abusing (now) hubby and realised they were being used for false calls and told him to let her know they would no longer be responding to her calls;
Eventually sent children to live with us by saying she wanted to attend further education, but may at some time want them back. We got a lawyers letter from her confirming this. Five different lawyers later - and 5 different stories, including I personally had kidnapped them whilst on a contact visit - we got legal custody (residential order), but only when the judge/sheriff said he had heard enough and wanted her and us to attend court for complete clarification but she signed over the legal papers rather than stand in the witness box (and be exposed as a complete liar);
We had to threaten her with court action and no access to the children because she was consistently exposing them to severe domestic violence during court appointed contact, which they eventually told us about because they were so traumatised by a man locking them in a room and threatening them and their mother with a knife. She took no steps to protect them. We had to. Not only for the children we had custody of, but for the children living with the violence day in and day out.

• Angry
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Anne told Leon he can stick his visitation up his arse....
Not quite the same thing as saying he doesn't want to see his kids. God this has been going on forever....same thing over and over. He's not coming to your house Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I do have my suspicion that she could have been quite wasteful in buying things the family doesn’t need. And maybe she indulges her gals with material items to compensate for her inadequacy as a dysfunctional mum. Also doubt their disposable income after tax is very high.
She indulges them with phones, IPads, and Uber eats. It for sure isn’t nice clothes or haircuts. 😒

Reactions: 15
It’s her end goal. To make him come back.
Ok I will bite. So he comes back, then what? She cant see him, she can't go to his place, She has to stay 300 feet away. Coo coo for coco puffs that one. As much as I enjoy watching this train wreck, I also want it to end. Just so she can go away.

Reactions: 18
Tone is still quiet. Wonder if, whilst in London, they've slapped him with a restraining order?!
Or just Alice is too busy on the instabender to pretend to be him

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Record keeping
He wants nothing to do with YOU. Get that through your drugaddled drink induced brain. Surely there's a cell or 2 left that can see reason!! Why would he be so invested in his kids attending therapy if he wants nothing to do with them you contradictory bleep! And while we're on the subject , bleeping get your lazy, fat arse out of bed and BRING THEM to their damn appointments . Its IMPORTANT!! What kinda mother would miss sessions like this?! Guilty ones who dont want their extreme PA efforts uncovered by a professional.

Ugh. duck you Alice. You make me sick. Literally .

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ok, so having followed this tit show from I think about thread 15, I’m finally delurking to post something.

When I first heard about this divorce, I felt really sorry for Alice as my ex left me for his very much younger woman when our children were 16, 4 and ten months old. He’d been having an affair with his colleague since I was pregnant with the youngest.

Then I read the threads here and totally changed my opinion!! Alice is… well I don’t even have the words, but yeah, I’ve lost sympathy.
I work 45 hours a week in a low paid but rewarding job, and have done since I cut my maternity leave by a month because he left. My ex and I share amicable fifty fifty custody of the younger kids who are now five and nine. He married the woman he left me for and she’s now my children’s stepmother and they like her very much. The ex and I go to parents evenings etc together and just last month had a joint birthday party for the youngest.
Did it all hurt? Yes! Was I angry? Yes! Do we have to be adults and get over the whole thing? Also yes.

Mu children are well adjusted and love both of their homes (and I’m also remarried and very happy 😊)
I so identify with this.

Do I feel angry?
Yes

Acknowledge it.

Do I feel happy/grateful for anything else that has transpired as a result of what has happened?
Yes

Acknowledge it.

We can feel both, deal with both as adults, and let the positive thoughts/feelings outweigh the negatives.

Bless you.

I am glad you have found happiness too. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think you have a significant point here @Bridgeofsighs.

Some of my personal experience of a narc ex wife is in the spoiler below and shows how the children were just pawns in her games.

It's heartbreaking for the children, and absolutely unbelievable for those of us who wouldn't even dream of hurting our children in this way just to "play victim" or try to get "one upmanship". In my experience, these ex narcs never stop, even when the children are adults. We can only hope to balance out the effects of their malign influence and that the children grow up equipped and able to recognise and cope/manage with their narc parent's behaviours whilst minimising the harm to themselves.

Reminder - narc ex left hubs for another man and had another child before we began our relationship. She went ape poo when he met someone else, and actually wrote him a letter saying she didn't love him - the new love was the love of her life - but her expectation was that hubby was to finance her and a home because of the children, above and beyond the expectations of child support;
Narc ex wife (as I stated I previous threads), when she found out we were in a relationship, told her children their father was dead, but they somehow were able to recognise/hope that this was not the case;
Threatened to abandon the oldest child (4yrs) at the gates of the military base via taxi and return home (hundreds of miles) herself even though she knew her hubby had no means/habitat to care for child - in presence of said child;
Got her mother to contact military police to say she had left home to attend weight watchers (with a suitcase) and had not returned for 2 weeks - eldest child said he had seen mother during the 2 weeks she had been "missing", her mother was in on the whole elaborate drama;
Contacted me to say youngest child was on life support and dying through head injury - nurse said it was a minor injury and child was discharged by minor injuries;
Regularly sent military police round to my house to say her children were seriously/ fatally ill, until one day they overheard her abusing (now) hubby and realised they were being used for false calls and told him to let her know they would no longer be responding to her calls;
Eventually sent children to live with us by saying she wanted to attend further education, but may at some time want them back. We got a lawyers letter from her confirming this. Five different lawyers later - and 5 different stories, including I personally had kidnapped them whilst on a contact visit - we got legal custody (residential order), but only when the judge/sheriff said he had heard enough and wanted her and us to attend court for complete clarification but she signed over the legal papers rather than stand in the witness box (and be exposed as a complete liar);
We had to threaten her with court action and no access to the children because she was consistently exposing them to severe domestic violence during court appointed contact, which they eventually told us about because they were so traumatised by a man locking them in a room and threatening them and their mother with a knife. She took no steps to protect them. We had to. Not only for the children we had custody of, but for the children living with the violence day in and day out.
I'm so sorry you & your husband have had to deal with such a horrific & evil excuse of a human being. 😞 It's impossible to understand how Narcs can be so evil, including towards their own children. Thank God they have you both to counter her malice. ❤ Maybe in time they will go NC?

I can't see Alice stopping anytime soon as Yo left her but I am gobsmacked that your husbands ex could still do all that evil stuff even after she left him & had another child, it beggars belief. They truly can't bear to not be the centre of everyone's universe at all times even if they don't actually want to be with the person anymore. You both are so strong in the face of such hate & despite her malignant presence.
I wish you, your husband & the children much happiness, love & hugs, ❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Tone is still quiet. Wonder if, whilst in London, they've slapped him with a restraining order?!
Or just Alice is too busy on the instabender to pretend to be him
Somebody @ Tone so we can watch her get the accounts mixed up 😂

Jk. Keep it on Tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 12
apologies for bringing this up again as I know it t
If she did I would happily pay her 1p over and until I reached a quid, just so I could post the Google drive docs of her TRO in comments over and over.
I had this exact same thought!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shut the duck up Alice. For the love of God, shut the duck up you lying, nasty, ugly ass witch. Pheeww ok. I feel better now 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Now, this is damaging to Ioan's career. I don't know what the hell is going on, but Ioan needs to do something.
This is exactly what he said she'd theatened to do. IMO, she's trying to ruin him. She's using her SM following to do so.

"Alice threatened to tell people I had abused her and our daughters"

"She would make false public accusations about me"

"Alice told me she would win, and everyone would believe her over me."

markup_10639.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
she did, it was a discussion with doctors. but she was anonymous there. you needed to search specifically for "Bianca" and "MS" to find her. so if you didnt know she had MS you wouldnt be able to find her.
This is what drug companies do and is not what I consider telling friends and being open about MS. It was something between her and the drug company and she never shared it with anyone on SM that I’ve seen. So saying this is her coming out with her MS is BS.

Reactions: 18
It asks 'do you and the person in 2 (Alice) live together or live close to each other
If Yes it ticked one of the option boxes is Live in the same neighborhood
If they lived in the same neighbourhood Ioan would have checked Yes
Sorry. Misread that - you are correct In what he checked. I don’t think he’s indicated where he is, other than that he is close but it may outside WeHo and that’s what he’s referring to?

This is exactly what he said she'd theatened to do. IMO, she's trying to ruin him. She's using her SM following to do so.

"Alice threatened to tell people I had abused her and our daughters"

"She would make false public accusations about me"

"Alice told me she would win, and everyone would believe her over me."

View attachment 1126063
I still think he allowed the TRO to be extended until June to give her an opportunity to come to the table and be serious about hashing out the custody, support and other divorce issues. But being Alice, she has blown right through that. The TRO is in place for the next three months and the past couple of days alone are enough for her to be sanctioned for it. If she thinks it’s her constitutional right (it isn’t) to keep libeling him … she’s squandering a good faith opportunity and she will end up paying, whether it’s with fines, jail, or loss of custody. But that will all be a huge win for her because she will see it as martyrdom at his hands. And I think that is far more important to her than anything, including her girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Ok I will bite. So he comes back, then what? She cant see him, she can't go to his place, She has to stay 300 feet away. Coo coo for coco puffs that one. As much as I enjoy watching this train wreck, I also want it to end. Just so she can go away.
Trying to ruin their trip and make Bianca sick. She's lower than pond scum.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.