Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #85 Nothing says I wuv u like a hypothetical disregard of a restraining order

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those liquid fermented berries she's been guzzling. Yep would be surprised if she has fatty liver disease. Her nightmare might come true if she gets too sick to care for the girls or worse kicks the bucket.
She already says she's in bed 50% of the time with her chronic not officially diagnosed fibromyalgia, I don't see much caring /parenting of the girls ☹

I've just been reading through all the comments on her insta post and a few people have asked her outright if he has said that he wants nothing more to do with his children. And her reply (surprise, surprise) was yes! She has broken the TRO in every way possible! And on that note I'm off to sleep! Looking forward to see what awaits me come the morning!
She probably thinks that he has when of course a reasonable sane person would take "no I am not coming to the house to see the girls, there is a restraining order out that you're not allowed near me" as "I don't care about the girls" 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Thread title: Alice sets fire to her TRO, cos the law is a Theatre & Bianca a hoe!

Reactions: 8
Yep. She doesn't care about them, but she doesn't want her pawns (to hurt Yo) taken away. 🤬
I also wish he would sue her for all the lies and defaming about him she's putting in print for all to see. He could just get a judgment against her. For all she's done to try to ruin him, I would think he would get enough to cover what she would get out of the house. She was worried about the kids losing their house. He could just keep the house then and they can move in with him. She could be homeless like she wants then. Maybe she's prophesizing her future. 🤗💫⚡🌠

Reactions: 11
I really should go to sleep but I also don't want to, not knowing what I'll be waking up to by her in the morning...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I also wish he would sue her for all the lies and defaming about him she's putting in print for all to see. He could just get a judgment against her. For all she's done to try to ruin him, I would think he would get enough to cover what she would get out of the house. She was worried about the kids losing their house. He could just keep the house then and they can move in with him. She could be homeless like she wants then. Maybe she's prophesizing her future. 🤗💫⚡🌠
I just wish someone would do something so she could finally see she can't get away with this anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lost my last introductory post. Think i may have added it to the wrong thread perhaps? Anyway. Long time lurker, first time Tattler. I saw my insta posts to Alice were shared in here last night, I've since been deleted and blocked- quelle Surprise! So nows a good as time as any to begin to interact with some fellow turds 😁 and I have a LOT to say to that HORROR of a woman. But as I lost my last rant to the tattlesphere , I ain't in the humour of writing it out again. But it guarantees to be a very unflavourable insight into where I believe Alice will end up. Speaking from personal experience. ⁷ For the moment though, just accept this eloquently stated "You're fucked alice"

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Probably to late now, but Thread title suggestion: Alice Evans ignores the law abs wants a GoFundMe cos now she’s poor!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The you in this refers to Ioan. It’s stating that Alice and Ioan do not live in the same residence. 1 is the person asking for protection (Ioan). 2 is the person he’s asking to be protected from (Alice).
It asks 'do you and the person in 2 (Alice) live together or live close to each other
If Yes it ticked one of the option boxes is Live in the same neighborhood
If they lived in the same neighbourhood Ioan would have checked Yes

Reactions: 2
Oh look I'm VIP member now. Fancy.

I have succumbed to needing sleep otherwise I'd surely be rivalling Alices pap walk minus the rug and the dog in the morning. Grey, unkempt and fugly.
Night all. See you in my catch up on the roller-coaster from hell in the morning!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I've just been reading through all the comments on her insta post and a few people have asked her outright if he has said that he wants nothing more to do with his children. And her reply (surprise, surprise) was yes! She has broken the TRO in every way possible! And on that note I'm off to sleep! Looking forward to see what awaits me come the morning!
Damn lady, you’re far braver than I am! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd rather read Alice's (read, not buy). It would be dramatic as duck, even if badly written and badly spelled. Positivity stuff bores me. It's a better life principle but makes for a tit literary subject.
We all know there are plenty of scumbags who cheat, lie and leave. Some of them don't care about their past lives and kids.

THAT IS NOT THIS DIVORCE. SHE'S A GODDAMN LIAR.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I've just read on the ole twitter that BW did an old video about MS before she was dating IG there was a screenshot of a still of Bianca. The website is called osmotin Forza can anyone verify this ?
she did, it was a discussion with doctors. but she was anonymous there. you needed to search specifically for "Bianca" and "MS" to find her. so if you didnt know she had MS you wouldnt be able to find her.

Reactions: 9
She's trying to blow things up so Ioan has to come back to LA, isn't she? The comment about only being concerned about breaking the TRO because the kids would be home alone leads me to believe she's not just winging this. It's calculated.
It’s her end goal. To make him come back.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.