Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #85 Nothing says I wuv u like a hypothetical disregard of a restraining order

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This fake diary that detailed abuse by IG. I wonder if she's written it and plans to produce it at the hearing?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Unlurking and saying I'm so thankful to have found this forum and group. I'm an old refugee from Ioan Online, I feel like a ton of the fanbase back then knew she was bad news. I remember snarking on her outfits too on ONTD livejournal, or how Ioan would be invited to something but she'd put herself first and foremost on the red carpet posing like a loon. I never saw what he saw in her, I thought the proposal story and ultimatum was horrendous, and over the years he's seemed to be a bit too skinny or stressed looking to me. Now after seeing the extent of an abusive narc she is, I'm proud he got out! Happy for him and Bianca. I hope he can revitalize his career- its always been off to me that he wasnt a bigger star!

Anyway I appreciate all you posters for keeping tabs on Alice's hypocrisies! Having solid receipts is a good way to hopefully shut her overtuned red mouth for good! I'm hooked on reading her replies to everyone- tho with how much she deletes its hard to keep up. Is there a trove of screencaps of her replies not included in the wiki?
late reply to this: but I'm currently working on that. just takes time because it's a lot and I dont allocate much time per day to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Both SIBO and Fibro are badly understood, often mis diagnosed or completely undiagnosed and have very low prevalence rates in the American population (to have both at the same time is like 1 in 5 million chance lol).

It's funny she picks two diseases that can't really truly be diagnosed so nobody can actually tell her she doesn't have those conditions. I bet the kids are up next this woman is genuinely off her rocker and in the UK would likely be sectioned at least for a period. Remember we just see the tweets and cameo's and that's her public face. In private she is probably very openly delusional with the kids.

"Dad doesn't want to see you anymore, he's kicking us out and making us homeless, he's spent your tuition on Bianca's movie, dad tried to kill me that time, you remember right, E?"

I bet she tells them the same bullshit over and over like drunk people do as if they haven't heard about the time Ioan tried to stop her solely bringing down Weinstein. I really do dislike her and I'm struggling to think of anybody I actually hate in my life. But my god I really don't want the best for her beyond her kids well being. I really want her to suffer her remaining years while the kids are playing happy family with Ioan and Bianca.

Also the cheek of her having a go at Victoria and saying she's weird. Alice you were giving a pep talk on fertility a couple months after publicly wishing infertility on another woman.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Ok I will bite. So he comes back, then what? She cant see him, she can't go to his place, She has to stay 300 feet away. Coo coo for coco puffs that one. As much as I enjoy watching this train wreck, I also want it to end. Just so she can go away.
This isn't going to end until she deletes her SM and we never hear from Alice Evans again. Which, I doubt will ever happen as she's addicted to it.

Reactions: 18
I wonder if her next move will be to dump the kids on him (Betty Broderick style) in an attempt to split up IG & BW / ruin their "fun"
Wouldn't put anything past her

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He must be thanking his lucky stars every day that he introduced her to Yo & she left him! 😏
I remember talking to an employment lawyer about getting rid of difficult employees (with long service/difficult to dismiss) she told me some firms will agree to poach each others difficult staff and then sack them in their probation periods.
Similar to OP introducing AE to IG. He'd never have got rid of her if he dumped her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I know it'll likely never happen but I would love to know what Yo's friends really thought of Alice & whether they saw the 🚩🚩🚩early on that he missed?

ETA they have probably told him privately.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Also SIBO is usually associated with weight loss due to malabsorption of nutrients. Alice is certainly able to absorb more than enough nutrients, so other than bloating she hasn't mentioned a single other symptom. I guess diarrhea but that's just the liquid breakfast. SIBO is most often diagnosed via response to treatments.

She wouldn't do that because then she loses control of the kids. That's what happened to Betty. Her plan backfired.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I know it'll likely never happen but I would love to know what Yo's friends really thought of Alice & whether they saw the 🚩🚩🚩early on that he missed?
I think Piers Morgan will do a piece on it when everything is settled.
He can use his insider perspective.
It’s the kind of thing he writes about.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She wouldn't do that because then she loses control of the kids. That's what happened to Betty. Her plan backfired.
I thought this too but she's so twisted she might decide that if him having the girls full time makes their relationship difficult &/or splits them up it will be worth it & count as a win. It's not like she truly cares about them, only what use they can be to her. All she cares about is herself, her need for revenge & getting what she sees as the win over Yo.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if her next move will be to dump the kids on him (Betty Broderick style) in an attempt to split up IG & BW / ruin their "fun"
Wouldn't put anything past her
Funnily enough if she wants to strain BW and IG then giving them the kids would do it.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
No he wont imo cos Celia and Alice were (?are) friends and I highly suspect Alice does coke. There are too many stories Alice can tell. And it will not only be IG she will blackmail. Alice doesn’t bring up coke for no reason

Reactions: 15
Yes, Piers is the obvious one but I can imagine Yo has asked his friends not to comment for the sake of the girls.
I think the unsealed docs will be the only time he (or his camp) 'speaks' out publicly.

I think it's her end goal to smack the smiles off of their faces for the rest of their trip.
And beyond for as long as she can.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Piers will not write anything about this because 1.) Ioan will not want this, 2.) his wife will not want this, 3.) Alice likely has a lot of dirt on him and he knows what Alice would do, 4.) they are too little known overall for his column in my opinion (unless something happens that blows it up)

There have been at least three columns (about Ben Affleck, Adele, Kanye West) from him recently where you could have inserted Alice's name on it and it would 100 % fit to her, you can guess what a column about Alice would look like LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.