Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #85 Nothing says I wuv u like a hypothetical disregard of a restraining order

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1647300711306.png

She is ordered not to do any of these things.

and now I need breakfast and do other things in my life.

Reactions: 13
THIS IS YOU ALICE AND IT HURTS PEOPLE

No observing ego—that is, no ability to see, acknowledge, and learn from their mistakes: When emotionally mature adults "lose their cool" and express anger inappropriately, they soon after, with their "observing ego," realize that their outburst was inappropriate. That is, they can see with hindsight that their behavior was out of line with their value system. They can see if their outburst has been, as therapists say, ego dystonic (against their value system)

Children who have not yet internalized mature guidelines of respectful behavior toward others, or who have not developed ability to observe their behaviors to judge what's in line and what's out of line, see their anger as normal. They regard their emotional outbursts as ego syntonic, that is, perfectly fine, justifying them by blaming the other person. In other words, "I only did it because you made me.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
But that’s why there are 2 exception boxes, for that reason. Neither are ticked
Oh so she can't contact Ioan about the kids then? Surely she has someone she contacts to inform him if there's something (genuinely) wrong with them. I can imagine she wails "YOU NEED TO TELL IOAN THEY BOTH HAVE CONSUMPTION AND HE NEEDS TO COME HOME IMMEDIATELY FUCKO!" all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread title time yet again.

Alice fought the law and the law won.

*This may be premature I'm betting on Anne not Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh so she can't contact Ioan about the kids then? Surely she has someone she contacts to inform him if there's something (genuinely) wrong with them. I can imagine she wails "YOU NEED TO TELL IOAN THEY BOTH HAVE CONSUMPTION AND HE NEEDS TO COME HOME IMMEDIATELY FUCKO!" all the time.
Contact about the kids is through the wizard. Or "ofw" as it's sometimes referred to in here.

Reactions: 5
This is what I could find (see attached)
Apologies if previously posted.

Yes I know 😂
Visitation would be under Alice's
My guess is its not been ticked because its going through the courts. There is no visitation in place as we know it been denied for months. She's actually using this as proof, she's off her bloody head 🤪🤪

• Sick
Just looking at the TRO though… the judge ticked this

Ioan is 1 and Bianca is 3
So can contact Ioan but not Bianca? Have we misread this - she isn’t saying anything about BW on Insta… because she can’t. But she can about Ioan. She just has to ‘stay away’ from him
The no contact is for BW

the exception box was whar I was looking for
I think its so she can contact him only in respect of the kids, arranging to see them etc

Reactions: 3

So can contact Ioan but not Bianca? Have we misread this - she isn’t saying anything about BW on Insta… because she can’t. But she can about Ioan. She just has to ‘stay away’ from him
The no contact is for BW

She's said plenty in the last 24hrs about Bianca.

• Angry
Reactions: 7

The no contact is for BW

She's talking about Bianca on her Insta. She used her name.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can someone with more knowledge help me out with understanding where their money went? It seems the house is their only asset and that's not even freehold. There is mention that IG owns property that his family lives in.
I know they spent a lot on IVF but that can't have sucked up all their money. Google may be wrong but it suggests each treatment in the UK is at max £5k. How many did they do - 8/9? Being generous for extras that's still only £50k. ("Only" being the key word as they are supposed to be somewhat successful actors).
School sucked up some, Alice's home help cost some more.
I understand there were periods that he didn't work but he did work and so did she (here and there but not for a while).
Did they just live beyond their means to create an image that they felt they needed to be successful in LA?
If Alice can't provide for herself on $150k plus child support then she is bleeping deluded. And so are her supporters who are crying poverty and homelessness. Are these people absolutely deluded????
I posted about this a while back…

First things first - taxes. For example, pure income of $1,000,000 would let you take home about 60% after federal and state taxes (probably a bit more if you have an accountant that knows all the loopholes).

Another user mentioned the % cut that would go to his agent/management fees (not sure if this is pre- or post-tax).

Their basic regular annual expenses have been in the 6 digits:
- $23k property tax according to Zillow
- mortgage I’m guesstimating over $36k per year (not sure if Alice has disclosed actual amount).
- At minimum wage and at least 30 hours a week, Gloria was costing them $25k or more per year.
- Insurance: health, life, auto, building/contents… guesstimating at least $20k per year.

Plus utilities, automobile fuel and maintenance, food, clothing (including all those leather jackets!), cosmetic procedures, traveling abroad with the nanny in tow, gadgets, etc. Alice appears to be unable to resist temptations of online shopping so I can imagine that racked up a lot of $$$ per year!

IVF costs runs in the tens of thousands - one of my relatives in Texas spent over $50k for hers. That’s a hefty amount but probably nothing compared to other things they’ve been buying. I’m sure Alice made it impossible for them to save or invest because of her need for instant gratification

Even if Ioan had managed to set aside $1-2 million in liquid assets, they’ve been rapidly going through this in the past 2 years to cover their regular expenses while he was unemployed, then the $50k for the school, the apartment rental for Ioan, and who knows how much in legal fees.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just an observation, this Emily on twitter seems heavily invested in Alice…🧐
That Emily seems to have a very personal vested interest, I don't think it's BW but perhaps a friend/family member believing they are defending her. I don't think it's a tattler it would be too much hard work to keep up on tattle then post constantly on twitter .

Reactions: 9
🎶 This little ditty seems appropriate🎵 (oops sorry I see this has been mentioned earlier)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Visitation would be under Alice's
My guess is its not been ticked because its going through the courts. There is no visitation in place as we know it been denied for months. She's actually using this as proof, she's off her bloody head 🤪🤪
She plucks things from thin air as undeniable proof as well. Actual delusional, I know!

Reactions: 5
She is also deliberately trying to make Bianca sick. There have been a few of those morons commenting directly on Bianca’s Instagram.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.