Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cathyt

Ok, so having followed this shit show from I think about thread 15, I’m finally delurking to post something.

When I first heard about this divorce, I felt really sorry for Alice as my ex left me for his very much younger woman when our children were 16, 4 and ten months old. He’d been having an affair with his colleague since I was pregnant with the youngest.

Then I read the threads here and totally changed my opinion!! Alice is… well I don’t even have the words, but yeah, I’ve lost sympathy.
I work 45 hours a week in a low paid but rewarding job, and have done since I cut my maternity leave by a month because he left. My ex and I share amicable fifty fifty custody of the younger kids who are now five and nine. He married the woman he left me for and she’s now my children’s stepmother and they like her very much. The ex and I go to parents evenings etc together and just last month had a joint birthday party for the youngest.
Did it all hurt? Yes! Was I angry? Yes! Do we have to be adults and get over the whole thing? Also yes.

Mu children are well adjusted and love both of their homes (and I’m also remarried and very happy 😊)

• Heart
Reactions: 112

Elliekolala

Downside to working with children is that you catch EVERYTHING. So while I'm home from work recovering from another non-COVID illness...

When my Dad died, my stepmum became a true single mother to my baby brother. She was a stay at home mother to a child not even in kindy, couldn't afford the house they'd owned, and had just lost the man she loved. She still wallowed less than Alice. She had practically nothing. Because she's a nice person and my mum is a nice person, my mum and stepdad moved her in with us while she got back on her feet. It took two months. She applied for every crappy job she could find, got my brother into day care, and rented an apartment. She worked three jobs for a while. Sometimes she'd have to work weekends and my mum would babysit my little brother so I could spend extra time with him. No charge to my stepmum. Stepmum has never remarried, but she now owns a nice little townhouse with a pretty courtyard, and works one full time job. Went back to uni and got a degree.

She told me she would have struggled a lot more without my mum's support and she was very lucky. But she also put all the effort into sorting something out, and she got that support because she wasn't a fucking bitch to everyone she came across.

• Heart
Reactions: 88

Citrus

Unlurking and saying I'm so thankful to have found this forum and group. I'm an old refugee from Ioan Online, I feel like a ton of the fanbase back then knew she was bad news. I remember snarking on her outfits too on ONTD livejournal, or how Ioan would be invited to something but she'd put herself first and foremost on the red carpet posing like a loon. I never saw what he saw in her, I thought the proposal story and ultimatum was horrendous, and over the years he's seemed to be a bit too skinny or stressed looking to me. Now after seeing the extent of an abusive narc she is, I'm proud he got out! Happy for him and Bianca. I hope he can revitalize his career- its always been off to me that he wasnt a bigger star!

Anyway I appreciate all you posters for keeping tabs on Alice's hypocrisies! Having solid receipts is a good way to hopefully shut her overtuned red mouth for good! I'm hooked on reading her replies to everyone- tho with how much she deletes its hard to keep up. Is there a trove of screencaps of her replies not included in the wiki?

• Heart
Reactions: 81

klairklopp

VIP Member
You can hear his voice anytime you want Alice. Rent his movies from Amazon, go on youtube and view interviews, scroll through your IG feed. Heck you can even hear your own voice with his voice. Just saying.
We lost our teenage son four years ago on Christmas Eve in a RTC and I wish everyday I could hear his voice as I’m forgetting what it sounded like. She makes my blood boil spouting this crap when if she’d just acted like a normal person he would have carried on communicating with her over their girls. Everything really is woe is me for her… 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

NarcRage

VIP Member
On the plus side she's been so busy on Instagram she hasn't bothered signing in as Tone for two days

• Haha
Reactions: 67

LucySmith

VIP Member
I bet that’s what she refers to in the question mark comment on her IG bio
He probably said to BW look when I leave my wife she is going to go fckin ballistic.. drag all of my family your family anyone you ever passed in the street, your old school teachers, swimming teachers , dog walkers etc …. Through SM like a swamp bitch ( I’m editorialising ha) you still interested in one day dating ?
BW is like “so I have MS” IG is like “so I have Alice”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

brie l

VIP Member
Well I'm off to a job interview. You know Alice, those things were you try and impress someone enough that they want to give you money for turning up and doing work. A foreign concept I'm sure but a girl has to do what a girl has to do. Wish me luck.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
She’s determined to go down burning
I think she wants to get arrested because in her addled head that'll mean she gets a trial! And then she gets to stand up in front of a jury, and tell them her TrUtH!! There won't be a dry eye in the courtroom. The jury will stand as one and applaud her as she finishes giving her evidence and the judge will sob openly, dismiss the case, then announce his resignation because he no longer has faith in the justice system. From there she'll be carried shoulder high to the Supreme Court where every Supreme Court Justice in the land will await her arrival. The Attorney General runs in - the President is on his way in AirForce One with a newly written Constitution! Would Alice Evans, the smartest person in this room, please sign off on it? Alice wipes away the delicate tear running down her cheek. She has done it. Restored true justice. Now no one can ever get a divorce, no woman can work, gay men are forced to marry women, Welsh has been outlawed, and her change to the Weights and Measures system means that she is now 10 stone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

NarcRage

VIP Member
This is what coercive control looks like.
You do anything I don't like (post photos of yourself with your girlfriend) you will face consequences. Every time.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I just realized something. Alice professes to be standing up for all women who have gone through what's she going through. She sees it as a virtuous mission. Well, many of us here are standing up for all people who have gone through what Ioan is going through because we have dealt with an Alice firsthand. Funny that.

• Heart
Reactions: 59