Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #85 Nothing says I wuv u like a hypothetical disregard of a restraining order

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be surprised if she does nothing about looking for a new home and just sits there waiting to be evicted. She’s crazy enough.

Reactions: 26
Didn't she say the other night, that she was trying to figure out, legally, what happens if she refuses to leave the house?

• Angry
Reactions: 23
No he wont imo cos Celia and Alice were (?are) friends and I highly suspect Alice does coke. There are too many stories Alice can tell. And it will not only be IG she will blackmail. Alice doesn’t bring up coke for no reason
Did you mean to say you suspect Celia does coke? I’ve got my suspicions that Alice has something on Celia & Piers. I don’t think Piers would give two hoots about what Alice spouts off about him, but I think he has got a lot of respect for Ioan & will stay quiet for his sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
With a RO police can forcibly remove her I think
This will more than likely happen. She's without reason and doesn't behave like an adult so I can see her getting evicted. A Policeman will be there for it while she's stuffing all her tit into her car and making random outbursts about it all being Tattle's fault.

Piers will not write anything about this because 1.) Ioan will not want this, 2.) his wife will not want this, 3.) Alice likely has a lot of dirt on him and he knows what Alice would do, 4.) they are too little known overall for his column in my opinion (unless something happens that blows it up)

There have been at least three columns (about Ben Affleck, Adele, Kanye West) from him recently where you could have inserted Alice's name on it and it would 100 % fit to her, you can guess what a column about Alice would look like LOL.
Piers has the ability to ruin Alice's reputation completely in the UK if he writes anything derogatory about her. So her being "more famous in the UK" as she claims will quickly turn sour.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Piers has the ability to ruin Alice's reputation completely in the UK if he writes anything derogatory about her. So her being "more famous in the UK" as she claims will quickly turn sour.
I dont agree. People tend to jump to support any woman he criticises (let's be honest, he is a dick), he likely would make Alice a favour even

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I dont agree. People tend to jump to support any woman he criticises (let's be honest, he is a dick), he likely would make Alice a favour even
That's very true actually. Yes, he IS a dick. The Meghan Markle obsession he had should have outed him as a massive creep IMO but I digress...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did you mean to say you suspect Celia does coke? I’ve got my suspicions that Alice has something on Celia & Piers. I don’t think Piers would give two hoots about what Alice spouts off about him, but I think he has got a lot of respect for Ioan & will stay quiet for his sake.
I highly suspect Alice does coke (I’m almost positive of it) Alice and Celia are friends. Piers does not need Celia involved in anything Alice could say about it all and what they have got up to at parties in the past.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.