Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #85 Nothing says I wuv u like a hypothetical disregard of a restraining order

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suggestion by @welshfitnessgirl (including @BingoFlamingo's improvement, slightly edited by me for length)

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Remember to suggest titles when we get to 900 posts. Also please vote for them so we don't have to go trailing through pages to find the winner

As per thread title Alice went back to her old self last night (and today) on IG despite her Restraining Order. Thoughts and Prayers are with her Lawyer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Well I'm off to a job interview. You know Alice, those things were you try and impress someone enough that they want to give you money for turning up and doing work. A foreign concept I'm sure but a girl has to do what a girl has to do. Wish me luck.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Responding late to @BetseyTrotwood
"I would love the Vampire Diaries guy to fess. ..."

BIB: IMO, this will never happen - the guy would be way too embarrassed to fess up that he even touched 'that'.

ETA

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So she’s removed the Communist China part of her post then.
It's very disrespectful to the court and the legal process. But then again she makes no secret of the contempt she has for lawyers, the law, judges, court appointed child evaluators, mediation, collaborative law... Have I missed anything ?
According to Alice all this should be sorted out by bullying, abuse, making threats against your victim and their family and friends and employers and taking child hostages.
Simples!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It's very disrespectful to the court and the legal process. But then again she makes no secret of the contempt she has for lawyers, the law, judges, court appointed child evaluators, mediation, collaborative law... Have I missed anything ?
According to Alice all this should be sorted out by bullying, abuse, making threats against your victim and their family and friends and employers and taking child hostages.
Simples!
And in her own words she has never abused anyone who didn’t deserve it..

Reactions: 27
What are the terms of her gag order?
She doesn’t seem very gagged to me, she picks and chooses what she talks about.

5B433C2A-4D90-4284-B3A8-681DC57826DA.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
What are the terms of her gag order?
She doesn’t seem very gagged to me, she picks and chooses what she talks about.

View attachment 1123732
This is part of the actual gag order. She appears to have thrown all care out the window because from my understanding of this, she's violating several of the terms. @ButterTart Might have some insight. And it would be great to hear from @Hiraeth at some point. She's missed.

Screenshot_20220312-232329.png

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This is part of the actual gag order. She appears to have thrown all care out the window because from my understanding of this, she's violating several of the terms. @ButterTart Might have some insight. And it would be great to hear from @Hiraeth at some point. She's missed.

View attachment 1123740
It’s also worth noting why Ioan said he needed the restraining order, and the nature of the harassment (in which he specifically mentions online comments on social media and traditional media):

Since January 25, 2021:
a. Alice has made many false and harassing posts about me on social media;
b. Alice has made false and harassing statements about me to the media, which
were then published;
c. Alice has sent me hundreds of harassing, abusive and threatening communications by text, email, voice message, video message, and Our Family Wizard ("OFW") message;
d. Alice has sent my mother at least 20 harassing and threatening emails; and

Since learning of my relationship with my current girlfriend, Bianca Wallace ("Bianca"), Alice has made harassing, threatening and false social media posts about Bianca, and she has publicized private information about Bianca's medical condition.
5. I believe Alice's behavior since we separated has been intended to harass and intimidate me, and to force me to give her what she wants financially and with respect to custody of our daughters. I believe Alice has also been making inappropriate statements about me to our daughters, and in their presence. This situation has been extremely stressful and damaging in numerous ways, to me, our children, my mother, and to Bianca. I have asked Alice to stop this behavior many times, and my lawyers have done the same. Alice has refused. For these reasons, I feel Alice has left me with no choice but to ask the Court to issue restraining orders.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.