Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Agree. Most likely she is the rebound fling or she herself might get fed up and move on. IG will then probably move on to another more serious relationship and AE will be flummoxed as there'll be nothing/no-one to rail against and blame.
May I say how much I love your avatar? 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3

EssieMay

VIP Member
Thanks. I know we discussed the poor door but wasn't sure if there had been something since then that I missed.
Good night !

vramos64

yeah, you can. At the very least in text form.

is the "stay off social media" bit even from her?

while it's not a law it's generally recommended to wait 6 months before introducing a new partner to kids (again it's not a law I believe, but courts definitely find this more responsible). She is probably hoping that in that way she can keep the kids away from Bianca for longer (maybe so long that she and Ioan have broken up by then). I'm with her on thst one actually. Meeting partners of parents too early (although I reckon she doesnt want it all) is a disaster
Aha! Yes, I get that now. Thank you.
EDT: It's very much not in AE's interests (regarding the girls) to keep on trying to establish this 3 year affair timeline then, surely?

Last edited:

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
On a serious note. What do we think will happen when IG eventually comes back to LA? I understand he's the girls dad, but is AE going to make it so difficult that he darent go to the house? So Gloria has to drop them off or something at a place they choose etc? I totally understand she wouldn't want BW to be there and I don't think IG would be that stupid. BUT I feel for IG and the girls regarding how AE is going to be. He must miss them and I bet he's dreading a head to head screaming match she's gonna provide him with.

I really hope he comes back soon and gets the girls out of there. She just cannot possible be a good mother at the moment.
He isn’t in contact with AE by anything but the Our Family Wizard app to avoid that very thing. How he picks up Elsie I don’t know. Ella won’t see him now.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
What is the source of this rumour that Ioan and Bianca are going to try and paint her as unstable and try and take full custody of the kids?

I've seen plenty of people on Tattle and a few in other places say that his lawyers should be saving all of her social media rants to prove she is unstable (because she totally is) and a few have suggested he should take full custody. There's nothing out there that I can see to suggest that's what they are actually are doing.

It's unlikely she's heard this via mutual friends because she's said they've all abandoned her and sided with him. So where the hell has this come from? Something else she has imagined?
Maybe he already tried it

Attachments

LucySmith

VIP Member
Because domestic violence isn’t just limited to the physical. There’s physical, emotional, psychological, financial abuse and controlling coercive behaviour. This all falls under the definition in UK law.
Did I read domestic violence and assume it was physical? Maybe I did. I thought they were meaning physical violence. Which without good proof is a bit of a no no to accuse. (My opinion only)

tilly27

VIP Member
Her FM's have every desire to concoct lies drawing Alice in, it will keep them within the circle of a D list celeb/media shitstorm, they'll feel "well important and chuffed with themselves "

• Haha
i feel so bad for those kids. “mummy hates daddy, she tells us we don’t make dad happy, she tells us we have to hate dad and younger women are sluts and it’s ok to mock their appearance and go off the rails with NO SOLID EVIDENCE (let’s face it, she has absolutely no hardcore evidence. a judge would laugh her out of court) and she’s also thinking of suicide”

I wanna see what happens when Ioan gets back
I know, its awful. Daughters of a narcissistic mother.