Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LucySmith

VIP Member
Where was it originally said that he had touched her? Defended himself? Hit her? What?
Someone brought up she hitting him. So I questioned why domestic violence was brought up. I should have said physical violence. Anywhooo I can’t remember who or why. Oh yeah it was Kitty that said it. So I wanted to know why we were talking about something like that with no evidence

Reactions: 3

Knitwit

VIP Member
Well I'm going to say that's a bit disingenuous of you tbh, it seemed to me like you were presenting it as fact not opinion and not taking it on board when multiple people told you you are wrong.

I'm not trying to start an argument, just keen on staying factual. You seem to be getting a little hot about this so maybe we should leave each other be for a bit if you'd prefer? I don't come here to fall out with people.
I am keen on being factual which is why I have said it is my belief Ioan was having an affair and I haven't ever stated it as fact because how could I possibly know? Please don't try to undermine me by saying I am getting 'a little hot' - that is the kind of shite my ex-husband would say when he was gaslighting me

This wasn’t on a whim
Erhh? That is what I said. It wasn't on a whim

• Haha

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
AE: OH yes PLEASE do - send me anything you have. And I will protect you FOREVER on this site if anybody tries to even come close. Thank you so so much. My mind is reeling. Something about not sending pic fo the kids... OMG what if she HATE kids + has plans?

So she is asking for the screenshots of BW liking her insta. Ok but then it gets weird very quickly. Is she implying that BW would try and harm the kids? Paranoid much???

Harrow premiered on March 2018. Isn't it possible that BW watched the show, filmed local to where she lived and then liked Alice's insta pics because that was the best way of getting IG pics given he doesn't use SM much. Couldn't she have just been a fan of IG / Harrow? She wasn't an extra then. So the fan became the gf eventually?
Honestly that’s one of the reasons I’m not comfortable with doing stuff to rile Alice up. She is doing that herself without any help. We don’t know if any of this means a hill of beans.

Ck13

Chatty Member
While ioan has the right to leave I do sympathise with Alice . At the beginning I thought she was wrong etc but now it seems much more complicated that ..

• Sick

EssieMay

VIP Member
Now here’s the thing, if IG and BW are in a newish relationship would they:

a. Be spending all day on the internet writing shitty stuff on Twitter, Instagram and the Daily Fail?

or

b. Spending most of the day bonking, exploring the sights and sharing romantic meals together?

I know what I’d put my money on.
a. because the whole world revolves around Alice.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
i feel so bad for those kids. “mummy hates daddy, she tells us we don’t make dad happy, she tells us we have to hate dad and younger women are sluts and it’s ok to mock their appearance and go off the rails with NO SOLID EVIDENCE (let’s face it, she has absolutely no hardcore evidence. a judge would laugh her out of court) and she’s also thinking of suicide”

I wanna see what happens when Ioan gets back
This is awful but I honestly can’t wait! ☺

it's probably earlier, she said next week. The overall shooting of his series goes until the 23rd, but this doesnt mean that he is there until then. One of the three main actors finished up last week.
On Twitter she said 10 days from last Friday. But who knows as she was probably drunk.

LucySmith

VIP Member
I also find the talent agency thing odd, but the one that was defunct is London-based, not QLD
My best friends kids are in a talent agency there. Perhaps I should do some sniffing. But in all honestly , why? Who cares about the agency.

WhoaDang

Oh I know it’s a real thing, I just wondered which country’s law is used.
OK, sorry. I'm trying to catch up on everything. Usually a tort is filed in the jurisdiction in which the defendant lives but I don't know how an international case would work. Any attorneys here? I would love to know about this!

LucySmith

VIP Member
I have no doubt that photo of the door was released for a reason which will become apparent in due course. The allegations by her will get nastier because she's not getting what she wants.
It's not just because she doesn't know how to use a screwdriver.....
Who released the photo?
I had suspicions which is why I said she was breaking through the gates of Mordor but to outright say or accuse makes me cringe without proof

Last edited:

ktjd

HW is Hollywood I think? Filming is often slower over Christmas / new year. So I think she is saying that he’s going to be home for a few months.

guestlist

I'm relatively late to this party so I know Im asking about stuff that Im sure has been covered extensively in earlier threads but I don't have it in me to go through all of them to find the answer.

How do you know she has MS? I only heard this since I joined Tattle. I had seen the reference to a life changing event. I naively thought it was her friend dying young from cancer.

A thread or two back someone had found the information on her mum’s Facebook (or IG?). I think I’ve also seen her post about raising money for an MS charity with a caption along the lines of “If you know me you know why this is important to me.”

Prior to that I thought she was referring to her friend passing too.

welp

VIP Member
I agree with all of it except the liking the pic that was in 2018. Because I do it myself. You go into someone’s account and go through all their photos and like them all. I do it a lot.
yeah, but he ONLY liked this one. Wouldnt you find that weird?

I do wonder if BW was having a nosey at the ex wife's SM. (Have to admit I've done that.🤣) And the "like" was an accidental fat thumb swipe.
she liked many pictures. I've listed them here https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gruffudd-and-alice-evans-5-malice-in-wonderland.24231/post-6963432

Perplexity

VIP Member
I don't want to explain in any detail, but online libel is a real thing and is actionable. I don't want to give the lookie-loos any ideas of what they can and can't get away with.
Oh I know it’s a real thing, I just wondered which country’s law is used.