Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Knitwit

VIP Member
@Knitwit

Yes I can, I'll preface this with I'm not trying to be combative here at all, I'm just pointing out something that struck me is all. Sorry it took me a while to get the quotes together.

You speaking about the affair as a fact and questioning why he didn't tell her he was seeing someone else while in counselling:

This was Ioan's opportunity to be straight with her and he wasn't. They were in a forum where someone was supposed to help and 'translate' and he chose not to come clean, how is that her fault?

Tilly's reply:

You (
referencing the affair again?):

Why aren't you asking why he didn't take that opportunity to come clean in a safe space rather than making excuses for him? Why is it her fault that he didn't? Why is it up to her to second guess? They went to marriage counselling, the whole point of counselling is to be honest and for there to be someone to prevent the 'knife in the back' when you come clean, which he didn't.

Then I respond to the not actually a fact-ness of the "affair":

You changing the goalpost of "he should have disclosed the affair" to "he should have disclosed he was unhappy":

We don't, except he could have disclosed that he was unhappy and wanted to leave which was clearly the case and he didn't have the courage to do that. BW was his courage taxi out of the marriage but she is just that, a vehicle to get him out
I am not moving any 'goal posts' referencing any affair, I believe he was having an affair, however that is my belief not a known fact and I have been careful not to present it as fact. I said it was his opportunity to come clean about the marriage and him wanting out which is exactly what you have presented here. Can you please point out the goalpost you are claiming I have moved because you haven't here

Reactions: 1

Knitwit

VIP Member
Alice said he kept changing his story between Aug '20 and Jan '21. He might be going to leave, he might not.
I interpret that as he was undecided and his decision hinged on how Alice responded to marriage counselling in that time period.
He wanted her to stop live tweeting everything and of course she didn't (cue the laptop incident).
I interpret that him already having decided to leave because he was already in a relationship but not having the courage to be straight with her or the counsellor - you don't just arrive at live tweeting marriage break ups and weeping down the phone in Welsh on a whim

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
Absolutely spot on @GoLibrarianPoo. I agree with everything you've said and likely don't know enough of the back history. However, I am not a fan or invested in either and won't ever be a team this or that because we don't know what went on behind closed doors. Alice's story did resonate with me which is when I latched on. That said, I have been around the block and while I do empathize with Alice and her turmoil, I have the cold benefit of hindsight and I can't judge her or him too harshly. I can sympathize and I can be circumspect. I know Alice is totally messing with her children and herself up and that is the sympathy that she doesn't know she is hijacking, she thinks things are bad now, what she doesn't know is that she is fucking up the really important stuff. Her relationship with her children and their view of their world

That's why I said "#Team 2Es" The 2Es are the children, Alice calls them E1&2 online (y)

Oh and I'm not a fan of either, either. This has only come on my radar because of the out of proportion response set Tattle off :ROFLMAO: Before that I'd heard of them both but that was about it, not really watched anything either of them have been in that I can recall.

LucySmith

VIP Member
The only way it makes sense is if wet fart thinks Bianca is going to make a claim of defamation against Alice. Alice would then have to prove to court that Bianca was a ‘ho’ using the ‘truth’ defamation defense [spoiler alert: Alice would fail] Wet fart has her back.

She is definitely wearing a hat with a little black lace veil in this scenario
Then maybe they have. And this is all back wash to cover for Alice

brie l

VIP Member
I'm not American either. And I've always, always taken pride in being loyal to my girlfriends, putting longterm girlfriends ahead of new boyfriends, not being a "guys' girl," etc. But this "girl code" stuff is nonsense. I think she uses it as a way to justify have treated Ioan and Olivier like garbage while pretending that she's enraged at Bianca bc she's (Alice is) such a feminist. *eye roll*

I would actually love that for both of them. Ioan has been in an abusive, controlling marriage for so long I think it would be great if he spent a few years single (focused mostly on career and his daughters) and dating a variety of women before settling down again (if he even wanted to settle down again). And at 29, I'd like to see Bianca having fun, getting her career settled, outgrowing some of her less mature beliefs (The Secret) and behaviours (I believe she purposely posted a photo of the Eden Roc Antibes signage behind her, in her Insta photo) and eventually settling with an age-appropriate partner.

BUT I do believe they are in a serious relationship bc Bianca's insta account had befriended various family members of Ioan, Bianca's sister Chanel welcomed Ioan "to the family," etc. That doesn't usually happen for a 2-month fling.
@Tootler aren't you and @LucySmith the other kiwis here?

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I just thought of something! Now AE or HenryMorganScarf aka Vicious Granny is going to come on here and say we have the hots for AE’s “husband” and that we think he will notice us and give us a glass slipper! But that he hates his fans and we’re probably all fat anyway! 🤪🙄😆

Which obviously was nada! 🤣🤣🤣
Not that this is relevant but she also had an abortion at around this time. She said so herself. I’m not judging and please don’t let this start a war but she did say this. I bring this up to call attention to her hypocrisy.

Knitwit

VIP Member
I mean, look, I’m third generation Hollywood party kid; my parents went through an eerily similar acrimonious divorce but decades prior to social media thankfully; my dad bounced for weeks and months at a time for his work leaving us with our psychotically narcissistic mother throughout the duration of the divorce (which was the same work situation as prior to their breakup). Please tell me more about how I don’t understand the passage of time and how it’s so different in LA. It truly doesn’t matter if you are in an abnormal work/life situation or not. Time passes in the same literal parameter the world over. Break-ups suck and I imagine the deterioration of a marriage is even worse but a year of publicly wallowing and being a vindictive bitch while alienating your children? It’s horrific and it’s honestly disturbing that this is being brushed off as not the same as the passage of time for us plebs. She has had not only plenty of time and the privilege of not having to work and having a full time nanny to grieve the breakdown of her relationship to at least move past it a tiny bit. She has also had plenty of time to damage her children. We also live in 2021, communication happens constantly 24 hours a day. Legal conversations don’t just cease for months at a time because one party isn’t there; their wizard app doesn’t have timeline constraints on it. Yes it can be harder for the girls to not see him all the time but they also weren’t before based on the home life they worked out so it’s not that much different.
I get that you are projecting from your experience just as I am however the passage of time and life doesn’t cease just because two people have an “abnormal” life/jobs and are often not in the same time zone when going through a break-up. Nothing would change about this situation if they were both in LA and both unemployed.
The whole point of my post that you appear to have missed yet experienced was your father bouncing for 'weeks and months at a time for his work' which is not the norm for most. When I said 'us plebs', I was being disingenuous and flippant. I was using it in place of 'usual' My experience growing up was an acrimonious divorce but my father wasn't away for months at a time - he was a 9-5 working type. My own divorce experience is not like most and not 3rd generation Hollywood, it is current Hollywood generation

Last edited:
  • Haha

Knitwit

VIP Member
The thing here is though that often in life you don’t get answers or closure. She may feel entitled to them but she can’t force them. It’s been a year. She needs to grow up and move on.
But again it’s very obvious she’s a raging malignant narcissist so she never will. Her poor children will be hearing about how their father is her enemy for decades. Literally the only people to feel bad for in this entire situation is the daughters and dog and nanny for being thrown in the middle as a pawn.
The difference is that this is not real life, it is Hollywood life. He is off on location for months at a time and the dialogue for Alice resumes legally when he is back in LA and when he arranges to pick up the kids. A normal year of 'getting over it' for us plebs, doesn't really work when the calendar for the family is based on when the Dad returns from being away after months of work.

TraceyJacks

Chatty Member
Aye that was like 600 posts back…I think we moved on from it. Probs best not to drudge it up again…

WhoaDang

it only happened in AE’s head! She believes all the socks accounts are BW as the sock accounts know too much. They know things that only IG would know and therefor he must’ve told BW who in turn has made these accounts to reveal this knowledge.

phew….that was exhausting to type never mind being in the middle of it all.
Ok. Gotcha! Thanks. 😀

Jemadah

VIP Member
You’re just derailing the thread. And adding nothing of value to the conversation.
I'm disengaging with you now.
Good for you. You secret Alice sticker-upperer you, who can't just admit you were wrong and that I raised a valid point 🤣

EssieMay

VIP Member
I have no doubt that photo of the door was released for a reason which will become apparent in due course. The allegations by her will get nastier because she's not getting what she wants.
It's not just because she doesn't know how to use a screwdriver.....
I took that photo off her own Twitter page. It wasn't "released."

mummybummy

I've just been looking at her Twitter. I know she is behaving very badly but I can't help but feel sorry for her. I don't think she is an entirely innocent party, and previous posters on here who have described her as someone in rage because she has lost control of someone she felt she owned are probably on the money. But the vitriolic desperation is not good to read.

She is obviously aware of these threads as Tattle.life does get a namecheck on 10th November.

upyernelly

Chatty Member
I was responding to your question of how BW will look "at 53 after children" :LOL:
I’m not saying she would - I’m just saying she would age and she would change as Alice has- how is that to difficult for you to understand without me having to explain it to you?
It’s really not that difficult to understand. 🤷‍♀️