Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
After reading these threads, I googled Betty Broderick as I hadn’t heard of her. Wow. Soooooo many similarities.

Were I IG,I’d be sleeping with one eye open and a carving knife under the pillow.
I would highly recommend watching The Betty Broderick story (tv movie) on You Tube! Much better than the Dirty John series on Netflix.

Reactions: 2

Knitwit

VIP Member
But we don't know for sure he had anything to disclose at that time, other that he was unhappy. The marriage was clearly in crisis for a whole host of reasons without the assumption - and I'm really sorry it is just an assumption - that there was another woman waiting in the wings while he went through the charade of marriage counselling etc.

ET: remove weird half of my own previous post 🤦‍♀️
We don't, except he could have disclosed that he was unhappy and wanted to leave which was clearly the case and he didn't have the courage to do that. BW was his courage taxi out of the marriage but she is just that, a vehicle to get him out

Reactions: 2

Knitwit

VIP Member
Im not trying to undermine you, just asking if you'd prefer not to be @'d or put on ignore because it seems to me that you are getting a bit cross about this. If you say you're not and you are fine, then that's totally cool.

These:
"This was Ioan's opportunity to be straight with her and he wasn't."
"when you come clean, which he didn't."

Read as statement of fact that Ioan had the opportunity to disclose and affair and declined to avail himself of it.

He should have come clean about wanting out of the marriage. It should have read as his opportunity to get out of the marriage and he declined to avail himself of it.

This is all just my opinion Knitwit and like I said I am not here to get into arguments because it's a gossip site I only visit for a bit of light entertainment.

I just got sucked in by the Alice show!
I got cross about the odd defense of someone not taking that opportunity to be straight in a safe space and being personally insulted for getting 'hot' for expressing a valid opinion

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Knitwit

VIP Member
You really think counselling was going to fix their problems? He probably only agreed to counselling to calm her down in the first place, but as I said - the truth only they know. I may be wrong but I think their marriage counselling took place on the laptop, so no safe space.
I don't think counselling was going to fix their problems, tbh, I think that most marriages are past the point of no return by that point. What I do think was that was a space for him to be honest. I find it really weird though that you are making excuses for him not being straight with her in that forum. Why is that?

Knitwit

VIP Member
But that is pure surmise. A lot of people here agree but they are at least open to remembering that it's an opinion and not a fact yet.

And she was very much aware he was unhappy in the run up to him leaving, it's been discussed there was a progression over the course of months before he finally left the home for good.
What are we hashing over here? I am saying they were in counselling which was his opportunity to say he wanted to get the fuck out and yet there are a whole lot of excuses for him being made here for him not doing that. I am confused. Alice is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. I'm not a fan of either but come on, play fair here. Are you such an Ioan fan? Why are you making excuses for him? Why are women supposed to be mind readers?

Knitwit

VIP Member
Disagree about the definition of Karen. It is specific to middle aged women. It’s reductive.

The male equivalent is gammon.
Depends which forums you frequent. As a redditor, the male equilent is Kevin or a man in a Kate plus 8 wig. Reddit = The Front Page of the Internet

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
What the hell is with everyone presuming that

1. Bianca is moving full time to la

2. That Bianca actually is wanting a full time relationship with ioan

she looks like she’s just wanting a fun time and I he probably is as well, I doubt after 20 years with her that he’s wanting to jump straight into a relationship
No one knows anything, it's all speculation.

I hate to say it but might IG be wary of a commitment to BW given her MS? Or is he not that shallow? Time will tell.

LucySmith

VIP Member
Ashart is still at it. Found this on his Twitter 9min ago. I went to that tweet on Alice account but it’s private. How can he read it?
5B3D77CC-E516-412E-B368-F6F8C681E25E.jpeg

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
Possible title: The Drunken Tears Tour of a Former Smug-Married Rolls On

The prenup. Although, if she keeps doing what she's doing, maybe not.
I'm with you now, thought I'd missed something 😅 Did someone not say with a marriage longer than 10yrs she'd be able to get more than the pre-nup states?