Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LucySmith

VIP Member
You know it and I know it that if she wanted help she could stop doing this. Her kids will be in PJ’s all day eating crackers whilst she sleeps
I know. But it is very hard to control the stress and panic attacks even with medication. Cos you can only take so much benzo and it wears off quick. Just explaining her night time wanderings. She should pop another benzo and go back to sleep

Reactions: 2

clarkees

Chatty Member
I also have CPTSD I was comparing my lack of arrogance with AE's apparent arrogance. No one else's.
I’m sorry for your diagnosis of CPTSD - it is an absolute shitter and I wouldn’t wish it upon anybody. Like I said, I just wanted to be clear that this is a space for people to discuss or understand MH and not to jump down your throat. Apologies if it came across that way, it’s sometimes hard to convey what you actually mean via written text rather than in person - I’ll also be the first to admit, I’m pretty bad with words!

I know. But it is very hard to control the stress and panic attacks even with medication. Cos you can only take so much benzo and it wears off quick. Just explaining her night time wanderings. She should pop another benzo and go back to sleep
I’m not really sure how it works if you are in charge of minors, but could she not be given something to help her sleep (if she wanted it, that is)?

I checked out the talent agency that made the Bianca announcement on Twitter. You can, too: @synergy_mgmt It has 1 Twitter follower, follows 0 people and has made 1 post (has since deleted the one about Bianca). So, I wouldn't put too much stock it what they tweeted.
The post was made on Instagram where the agency has over 1700 posts and 8500+ followers. It’s legitimate. They also have a website (linked on the Instagram). They posted about her joining their “family” way back in June.

Attachments

Last edited:

vramos64

There is no law about new partners. It is sad when this happens but you can rarely stop this kind of thing. He’s their parent too
Could it be used a condition in child custody arrangements though? Could a judge order that BW is not allowed to be in contact with the children because she has not been a partner for 6 months+?

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
I seem to have missed quite a few posts in the flurry of activity over the last few pages, had to have another go round :ROFLMAO:

LucySmith

VIP Member
As much as I would like BW and IG to work out I don’t see it lasting, unless BW has a way of permanently relocating to where they want to live. And on top of that they have got this massive vindictive thorn that will be on a daily rerun of digging into them. Bianca will be away from support and thrust into an unfortunate spotlight that isn’t shining all that bright with the smear campaign and how long they keeps up none of us know for sure.

EssieMay

VIP Member
Essie why you laughing at me 🤣. You know Australian houses prices as well as I do.
I know Qld real estate quite well, yes. But she moved to Brissie in 2011, as an 18YO? I know how hard it is for young people to get a foot in the door, even out in cheap regional towns. An 18YO in Brisbane? Maybe with family putting up the deposit. Or in the intervening years, if she was a saver. AS I said, I will do real world asking in January. See if my dear late husband's family knows them up there.

LucySmith

VIP Member
The only thing Alice hasn't said as the vengeful ex-wife, is, If I can't have him, nobody can. She seems like a toddler having a tantrum - she bullied him out of the marriage and now wants to bully him back. But she didn't value what she had, anyway. Revenge is utterly pointless and, as others said, it doesn't change how he feels or what he chooses to do next.

I think some men like domineering women and it offers them a strange sense of security/familiarity, particularly if they're insecure at heart. Maybe she suited him 20 years ago but he's wised up to how controlling, destructive and erratic she really is. Strong personalities can be beguiling, but Alice obviously has a very dark side to her nature. This is not a normal or healthy reaction to a break up. He's wised up, he's gone and he won't look back.

I imagine Alice does have people trying to give her advice but if someone attacks you when you tell them what they don't want to hear - you have to let them learn the hard way.

Those girls should be removed from this situation. I think when Ioan returns things will change, big-time. It can't happen quick enough. Hopefully a gagging order, rehab/hospitalisation and sole custody for Ioan.
I’m totally picturing Alice in DOM uniform now 🤣 ahhhh.

• Sick

Knitwit

VIP Member
Possibly he was scared he be knifed in the back if he had to tell her face to face there was someone else! This man has quite obviously been controlled - to what degree is only between the 2 of them, unless it comes tumbling out of Alice's posts. I have been in a long term relationship with a controlling and physically abusive relationship, you want out but you are scared at what to say and do next to try and placate them. I think he told her there were problems, she obviously never stopped all the SM that he disliked, he left, he filed divorce!
She was invested enough to go to marriage counselling. Why aren't you asking why he didn't take that opportunity to come clean in a safe space rather than making excuses for him? Why is it her fault that he didn't? Why is it up to her to second guess? They went to marriage counselling, the whole point of counselling is to be honest and for there to be someone to prevent the 'knife in the back' when you come clean, which he didn't.