Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #8 As unhinged as her bathroom door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Friday night here - omg what entertainment! But seriously at this stage I don’t care if BW shagged every man in town - what difference does it make to anything? Thanks for the serious wit an humour tattlers, you are all on fire 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Friday night here - omg what entertainment! But seriously at this stage I don’t care if BW shagged every man in town - what difference does it make to anything? Thanks for the serious wit an humour tattlers, you are all on fire 🤣
But Alice is GaThErInG ImPoRtAnT EvIdEnCe

Of what I have no idea. She seems to think she can somehow prove he’s spending money on his ~~mistress~~ therefore something something she wins the divorce?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But Alice is GaThErInG ImPoRtAnT EvIdEnCe

Of what I have no idea. She seems to think she can somehow prove he’s spending money on his ~~mistress~~ therefore something something she wins the divorce?
No, she wants to shore up her deflated ego. He left because he was lured away by a wily temptress. It wasn’t her behaviour, or his. It was the mistress. Clutching at straws.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn't AE accuse Tattlers of being into bestiality...

:sick:

AE had a run in with a journalist who sees her for what she is, a narc. Hopefully he or someone will write a tell all piece on this tit show.

@editorialz "Allowing an 8 year-old to access Instagram while you scoff your way through Waitrose? Puhleeezzz. You really are quite the parent. Never forget, every accusation by a narcissist is just a confession.
Never, ever, divorce or criticise a narcissist. They will be your worst nightmare for the rest of your natural life. Alice, grow up. Don't drive someone out the door and then play the victim. Sort your tit out and shut up.

Never forget, every accusation by a narcissist is just a confession 👏👏👏

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
About money.... BW has MS I imagine that is very expensive especially in the US. I don’t know about American insurance. But in Australia healthcare is free

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
If she was smart and strategic I could see AE parlaying this into a career on the likes of shows like Loose Women because the story she is presenting is real life for so many women and they are really resonating with it. But she's too much of a loose cannon and when she does explode she's so jaw droppingly vicious and crass that she'd be too much of a risk for any media outlet to take on. Unless she went down the Katie Hopkins route, but AE wants to be seen as the poor innocent victim and loved by all rather than the controversial social commentator who loves to be hated.

Reactions: 11
Sorry I thought Bianca was loaded
I bloody hope she is. I hope she can afford the best lawyers in the world to put a stop to AE‘s outrageous behaviour. We’re supposed to believe women, or at least victims, and she is spoiling it for genuine victims because she is so bloody selfish.

• Heart
She can't really believe the wet fart troll surely? She is fluent in many languages surely she can recognise bullshit ?
Maybe she will use the shart testimony to overturn forty plus years of no fault divorce in California and the judge will say she can keep everything (including IGs bollocks in a (plastic) jewel encrusted cluchbag forevermore) because Bianca is judged in court to be a serial mistress who does this sort of thing to pay for acting lessons and steal z list actress's (non existent) careers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Like some of you lovely lot I have become weirdly drawn into this car crash divorce and I can't really understand why I'm unable to pull myself away. Does this say something about me? Do I have a serious problem? :unsure:o_O:ROFLMAO:

Honestly the whole thing is giving me rage over the injustice of it all I think I'm having emotional flashbacks to my ex dragging my name through the mud to all and sundry while I felt powerless to do anything about it.

I feel really sorry for Ioan (Aye-o-aaan in my head for some reason always 🤭) because I can imagine how upset and frustrated he must feel.

Poor BW too, just happily skipping along in life, gets an awesome job, meets a hot older guy and then BOOM bleeping shitstorm!

I'd be quite frightened and devastated if I were her at that age by all this nastiness being directed at not only her but her family too! People are seriously bleeping crazy and I wouldn't put it past some uberfan nutter to attack one of them 😭

Unless she went down the Katie Hopkins route, but AE wants to be seen as the poor innocent victim and loved by all rather than the controversial social commentator who loves to be hated.
She'd still revel in even getting that as a result because she'd still be in the public view and a "love to hate" figure which is still attention.

It's like a small child who is acting out because negative reaction from the parent is better than no reaction at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The wet fart has somehow persuaded the skeptical Pfizer that they’re legit. Not sure how. Now they’re doubling down on their super true story. I wonder who they really are. They’re not an artist, that’s for sure.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
How demented are her followers? “He will come crawling back” I am picturing Alice dragging him by the leg while he is dragged across the wooden floor on his stomach digging his finger nails into it, screaming “let me the fk go you lunatic freak of a lady!”
27054D43-2E11-421A-8846-2C66F24BF2E1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I think the wet fart, the narc and the sycophants are bleeping with us.

They have to be....

• Haha
Wet fart just deleted their tweet about having voicemail/email/video evidence so maybe.

Reactions: 12
I think part of the fascination with this story is just how completely, insanely crazy it is, and that it just gets even more crazy by the day. My experience with my narc ex was agonisingly painful and just so, so bizarre, but it pales into boringly mundane with the heights AE is hitting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.