Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhoaDang

AE keeps referring to Bianca knowing things that only IG knows and therefore he has told Bianca.

For AE to know that Bianca knows (still with me)??? then Bianca must have said it somewhere online….

So what ARE these secrets?

And where are they?

I have not noticed Bianca spreading Alices secrets……has anyone else?
Where did this happen? Bianca spreading Alice's secrets?

brie l

VIP Member
I'm relatively late to this party so I know Im asking about stuff that Im sure has been covered extensively in earlier threads but I don't have it in me to go through all of them to find the answer.

How do you know she has MS? I only heard this since I joined Tattle. I had seen the reference to a life changing event. I naively thought it was her friend dying young from cancer.

estellastheme

Chatty Member
Anyone can call themselves a 'producer'. What has she produced?
Producers fund projects. How the hell is she going to do that when they’re broke AF from spending all their money on this divorce and she’s potentially ruined jobs for him? Something tells me she won’t do well with fundraising for projects either.

Jemadah

VIP Member
I’m not saying she would - I’m just saying she would age and she would change as Alice has- how is that to difficult for you to understand without me having to explain it to you?
It’s really not that difficult to understand. 🤷‍♀️
I disagree. You phrased your post to imply that she *would* have kids, not that she *might* have kids, which is the part I was picking up on - her body would change a heck of a lot less if she remained childless.

How is that too difficult for you to understand without me having to explain it to you? It’s really not that difficult to understand. 🤷‍♀️🤣

LucySmith

VIP Member
The London company is nothing to do with the QLD based talent agency. They are total morons. Inspector Cluseau level of detective work
I was just going to say they are terrible bloody investigators
The Queensland will be small. All the work is in Sydney and Melbourne. I have been to a lot of the work myself. Wouldn’t be much in Queensland comparatively.