Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brie l

VIP Member
This whole thing with the two weird (lesbian?) women who used to run the fan club (particularly the one who looks like a bloke/serial killer posting videos from her room in some sort of in patient facility) has a kind of Tiger King 'bumfuck oaklahoma' feel about it
I am cackling over your post!!!!!

On top of all of this though, if you are going to speak out - speak the truth. Something she has absolutely failed to do from the beginning.
But it's "her truth"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Perplexity

VIP Member
Or the narc wants to keep the existence of the (non existent) evidence a "secret" so she can maintain the element of surprise when she flounces into court like Alexis Carrington off Dynasty as a last minute/surprise witness in the imaginary court case which she will orchestrate when she re writes California no fault divorce law.....

Hmmmm......
They are currently offering to…do something in a courtroom for Alice, but can’t make head or tail of what they thing the court case would be about:

Re the PROOF I have is MY own ex-husband dealings with her/not Alice's or anyone else. MIND. I know nothing much about B/l. Zilch. There's nothing to share in that regards. People threatened to sue Alice here, I said I would give a statemt about the girl's character if needed be.

• Haha

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
Eta: Knitwit asked me to elucidate was looking to quote it and was on the wrong page, thought it was deleted, sorry @Knitwit! :censored:

@Knitwit

Yes I can, I'll preface this with I'm not trying to be combative here at all, I'm just pointing out something that struck me is all. Sorry it took me a while to get the quotes together.

You speaking about the affair as a fact and questioning why he didn't tell her he was seeing someone else while in counselling:

This was Ioan's opportunity to be straight with her and he wasn't. They were in a forum where someone was supposed to help and 'translate' and he chose not to come clean, how is that her fault?

Tilly's reply:
I think he told her there were problems, she obviously never stopped all the SM that he disliked, he left, he filed divorce!
You (referencing the affair again?):

Why aren't you asking why he didn't take that opportunity to come clean in a safe space rather than making excuses for him? Why is it her fault that he didn't? Why is it up to her to second guess? They went to marriage counselling, the whole point of counselling is to be honest and for there to be someone to prevent the 'knife in the back' when you come clean, which he didn't.

Then I respond to the not actually a fact-ness of the "affair":
But we don't know for sure he had anything to disclose at that time, other that he was unhappy. The marriage was clearly in crisis for a whole host of reasons without the assumption - and I'm really sorry it is just an assumption - that there was another woman waiting in the wings while he went through the charade of marriage counselling etc.
You changing the goalpost of "he should have disclosed the affair" to "he should have disclosed he was unhappy":

We don't, except he could have disclosed that he was unhappy and wanted to leave which was clearly the case and he didn't have the courage to do that. BW was his courage taxi out of the marriage but she is just that, a vehicle to get him out

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Most people don't move half way round the world to a country with notoriously high medical bills, when they have what could be a severe medical condition, when they have free healthcare at home.
The thing is does anyone know if BW is moving here?

Perplexity

VIP Member
I think many "wronged" wives think the fact they are blameless and don't want to divorce means they are entitled to compensation or entitled to more money or sole custody.
The opposite is true.
So maybe it's about that? Maybe she is slut shaming thinking because she is a ho that this will mean BW won't be allowed near the kids?

Defamation? I doubt BW would be stupid enough to launch legal proceedings in a foreign jurisdiction.
Or maybe it's just flinging shit.
How does it work exactly when it’s online I wonder. Because some countries are much better than others to bring a case. In the uk you have to prove the statements caused ‘serious harm’ (usually financial) for instance.

Just William

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 862695
what a piece of shit
View attachment 862697
Two things on him liking the february 2018, I agre that it's unlikely that he went back years ago to only like one picture: but this was one of the many pictures that got edited a few weeks ago, might be that he liked it while checking over there, but unlikely, and not less suspicious. Secondly she only started being on Harrow from Season 2 on which started in october I believe? But as I said last thread my suspicion is that they met before it because they seem both to prefer the same hotel restaurant.
Lol at her stating publicly she doesn't lie! Good point about how do you remember them though as we've seen your many examples!

• Haha

EssieMay

VIP Member
What are we hashing over here? I am saying they were in counselling which was his opportunity to say he wanted to get the fuck out and yet there are a whole lot of excuses for him being made here for him not doing that.
Yes they went to counselling but he had already been telling her he was unhappy and was thinking of leaving. Are you saying he didn't say that in those sessions?

LucySmith

VIP Member
AE said there is a pre nup
She’s angry she’s got a crap deal out of it
Apparently it’s 10% his income and 30% house. Apparently he has other assets shares etc I’m not sure if they are part of the 30% or just the house is. Anyway I’m sure she is fighting it if she can. I’m not sure she has any legs and arms left to fight but anywhooo

Tootler

1. The post BWs talent agency certainly makes it seem like she’s moving full time to LA (but we’ll see) 👇🏽 Tagging @TicTacToc who asked for receipts as well
I checked out the talent agency that made the Bianca announcement on Twitter. You can, too: @synergy_mgmt It has 1 Twitter follower, follows 0 people and has made 1 post (has since deleted the one about Bianca). So, I wouldn't put too much stock it what they tweeted.

WhoaDang

The scary thing is, all of them are so obsessive that even if she and Ioan break up they’ll still hound her forever. Look how long the FMs have hated IG for. They don’t seem to have much going on in their lives apart from this, and as long as Alice cheers them on they’ll keep performing for the belly rubs.
Belly rubs! 🤣 😂🤣

Very wise and I hope you don’t have any personal info mentioned on your fansites ❤
No credit card info, no soc sec #. 🤣

NarcRage

VIP Member
I took that photo off her own Twitter page. It wasn't "released."
Yes I know.. I meant released by her on twitter. Maybe I should have said posted rather than released. She already thinks things she puts on twitter are a "record" which has some legal force

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I like to think of girl code like just feminism, supporting women and furthering women's interests. Do not like when it gets co-opted by fantasists to mean whatever suits their agenda though.

@IHateHadargoyle From what page number on is it more appropriate to suggest thread titles please? I'm a bit confused by the process and keep getting it wrong, sorry 😅
That’s okay. When we get near the end of the thread under your posts it will say almost time for a new thread.

• Heart

MarkC1387

VIP Member
This is hilarious. 💀

@IHateHadargoyle, how are you keeping track of these entries? There are so many thread pages! Hahaha.
Members hit the like button on the ones they like and then whoever is starting the new thread presses the "most liked posts" button on the top of the page and that orders the posts by most likes and then it's a case of scrolling until they find the suggestion with the most likes.

mickeycat

Chatty Member
I’m not sure, she’s being doing a sterling job of making 2+2=5 just because she wants it to. The next woman she’d find some obscure, non-evidence as to how he definitely has an affair with her also and she had been orchestrating their relationship failing for ages.
Yes, that's true!