Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
lol I just watched those self-tapes somebody mentioned earlier. The first one cracked me up since it's about zooming and facetiming during lockdown LOL 😬

Seems very over-energized, he definitely has a type

Reactions: 2

EssieMay

VIP Member
Oh yes. Def effing nuts that one. TBH I thought it was one of the FMs with the emphasis on the cucumber.

• Haha

clarkees

Chatty Member
I totally believe some of this will bite her in the arse during divorce proceedings though.
I find the divorce chatter quite confusing if I’m honest - the divorce they are getting, would any of this play into the settlement discussions?

brie l

VIP Member
Well, I do find Bianca average. Her Instagram is all selfies (eyeroll) and I guess was littered with (eyeroll) The Secret quotes, etc. She's a basic 29-year-old young woman who is dreaming of an acting career (doesn't actually have one). I don't doubt she's very nice and kind and loving, and off in his other life in Australia, in 2020, that he became close to her as his marriage was going down the tubes and more miserable by the moment and he wanted out. And while dealing with his separation and filing for divorce and enduring the wrath and instability of Alice day in and day out, Bianca is probably his soft place to fall emotionally, and sexually (Sorry, Alice, if you're lurking), and he's digging her positivity pep talks.
The funny thing is both BW and AE have that quirky off centre humour. Maybe that's what he found attractive about BW. He might need to be careful if he breaks it off with BW.

Also I may be totally wrong about this but she was wearing wedding & engagement rings on 2018 and 2019. She talks about her dogs "daddy". Does anyone know if she has been married before?

House of Tea

VIP Member
you know what, Alice, if you do this, I'll donate something too, you then get a chance to find out my identity too if it's done over paypal :p
Welp, don’t answer if you don’t want to, but do you know her/met her?

The Imogen person on the podcast is the writer who wrote Hotel Babylon - Imogen Edwards Jones.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

welp

VIP Member
That Inside Edition thing just made her look like a total loser, just the hammy staring at the table etc. The Lorraine one had more poise. I bet she regrets spilling her guts to Inside Edition. A waste of time.
Though judging by the comments on the Inside Edition one she got WAY more support there because they painted it as if he broke up over IG so her looking like a loser was understandable etc.

SynthGirl

VIP Member
She was definitely still an accountant in early 2018. There was a picture of her in office iirc. And I *think* Harrow Season 2 was her first credit on mandy before that got shut down.

Alice said at one point that he was weird after S1(would be early 2018, same time as that picture he liked) but then quickly corrected it to 2019 upon probably learning that she has only been on Harrow since S2 (to fit her narrative lol), but I think it's not unlikely that they knew each other before it over him frequenting the same hotel restaurant as her and that perhaps indeed meeting him is what inspired her to change profession. It's all possible.
When you say "accountant," do you mean like a real accountant who has their bachelor's degree or master's degree majoring in it?

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Is it actually already confirmed that his show in Oz doesnt get another season? (because his old fan-now-hate site kept promoting for a 4th season as if it's still possible?) If not I do wonder if she tries to sabotage it by giving the whole cast a bad name, which undoubtly can tip the balance against it. That way she prevents him and Bianca spending very easy time together too. She clearly tries to break them up after all.

I just dont see much else of a explanation (maybe revenge for them likely knowing and not telling her?) unless she is a complete maniac (those posts didnt happen), but she handled her interviews too well for me to buy this, at least for things she isnt posting in the late hours. Alice is a smart woman when she has her emotions in check.
There will be no new season of Harrow. They even spoke of what items from the set they wanted.

House of Tea

VIP Member

Attachments