Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LucySmith

VIP Member
I keep checking out her twitter because I'm waiting for evidence that a lawyer has slapped her with a piece of paper. HE won't tell us anything, so I have to check her twitter feed out. Along with Goggle updates every hour. News from the last 24 hours. Come on Woody, slap her with some serious paper.
You told me he doesn’t go to court lol

Reactions: 1

EssieMay

VIP Member
Has anyone seen this one? And why don't journos make more of an effort?

brie l

VIP Member
Has anyone challenged her on Twitter since the interview? I don’t have it in me to look at her Twitter anymore.
Me either. It's just more of the same.

She’s done a podcast too 🤷‍♀️

Someone on here said she had been married.
If Alice is even remotely right about them being in a three year affair that timing could mean she ended her marriage to start an affair with IG??? Just a theory.

JoJo76

VIP Member
She just said to someone on Instagram that there is a ‘rumour’ he used his character name from Liar to contact BW in secret - sorry phone broke and can’t screen grab

She is referring to another debunked myth from the Instagram screen grabs on Twitter I reckon - aussieandrew again
new member, phone broke? I love a bit of dirt but sounds suss.

HappyCamper9864

Ioan said in an interview after S1 of Harrow that his favourite restaurant in Brisbane was in the Emporium Hotel. And she appears to frequent the bar of that hotel. He liked a post on her IG from february 2018 (idk when he did though, but it's just the one). So I wouldnt be too shocked if they didnt even met first on that TV show. I'm pretty certain she was not the first one he had an affair with either, so Alice's feeling that something has been up for two years might also be irrelevant to determine how long they've known each other, he most likely had no intention to leave Alice at the beginning.
Do tell. How do you know this juicy gossip?

House of Tea

VIP Member
She was definitely still an accountant in early 2018. There was a picture of her in office iirc. And I *think* Harrow Season 2 was her first credit on mandy before that got shut down.

Alice said at one point that he was weird after S1(would be early 2018, same time as that picture he liked) but then quickly corrected it to 2019 upon probably learning that she has only been on Harrow since S2, but I think it's not unlikely that they knew each other before it and that perhaps indeed meeting him is what inspired her to change profession. It's all possible.
And was she married herself?

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
No, remember it was on the set of King Arthur (which I will never be able to watch again).
She heard a rumour he was having an affair with the wardrobe lady and flew over to find out for herself.
(Clearly she couldn't do that with Harrow, so she made phone calls instead.)
Honestly, the more I hear, the more I see she's just a possessive abusive person. This is what control freak men do to women.
But she kept following him around the set of 102 Dalmatians like a lost puppy according to some comments from a person who knew another actor on the movie. Apparently he wasn’t that interested, but you know AE.
So that’s why I say that. Although someone came on Tattlelife and said that she had a fling with IG when he was filming Happy At Last. Of course I don’t know that AE even knew about it or if it was true.

SynthGirl

VIP Member
It might also be why IG was drawn to her (after reading the old article posted by Bridgeofsighs about his panic attacks) BW = a breath of fresh air?!
I thought of her in the same way, as far as how he felt around her.
He’s actually quite dull too if you see him being interviewed. Alice always looked liked the alpha in the relationship.
Maybe that's why they worked for years and years. That worked for them, and maybe Alice was a little more balanced then but became more unbalanced and harsh as the years wore on.