Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NarcRage

VIP Member
She has quite the back catalog, can you think what sort of timeframe? He looked exasperated with her in that ridiculous attention seeking hairdryer one.

She looked like she was craving his attention in that one. The power balance had changed at that point. He didn’t see her as kooky then, just annoying. Sometimes when you try and cling onto something or you sense someone pulling away, you overcompensate. It never works. You are going to feel shitty anyway and that just compounds it.
There's one in business class on a plane and another sitting in an airport ...can't remember how recent.

Reactions: 2

Howdy

VIP Member
Well it's all out there posted by the narc ...almost in a jokey way "I can treat this man like a doormat tee hee" - photograph him when he doesn't want to be photographed ...look how he never smiles ...look at his nose. also videos on IG of him asking her to sit away from him at airports, to stop talking/eating crisps, sit away from him on the plane. She clearly irritated him. That's often the way - someone who is vivacious and quirky when you first meet becomes loud and irritating. The engagement incident was a massive red flag.
What was the engagement incident?

LucySmith

VIP Member
Has anyone challenged her on Twitter since the interview? I don’t have it in me to look at her Twitter anymore.

LucySmith

VIP Member
Can somebody explain to me if she means
1.) that this friend of Bianca should tell her stuff, or
2.) she thinks this is some alt account Ioan used (this would be hilarious since that dude is very obviously real lmao)

Given that this seems to be a sandra investigation this can only be funny
View attachment 860762

the thing is I saw his account about 10 hours earlier when he unprivated it and Alice was immediately following him, so she certainly wasnt blocked
And if you watch the interview she says unblocked then almost changes the phasing . I’m not sure what she said but you could tell it wasn’t exactly unblocking

I am hesitant to listen to that podcast. How long is she going to milk this? I bet it's nothing we haven't heard or read already.

Clickbait

VIP Member
Thanks for the clarity re: IG all. If his IG was private does that mean that it’s not accessible by anyone even those he had accepted as followers? I thought it just meant that people couldn’t view posts unless you had accepted them.

brie l

VIP Member
This little dog looks very unhappy and stressed. She’s being very submissive, the poor sweet nugget. 😢

No. Where is it?
It's on his/her Twitter. Looks like a bedroom but more like a hospital. It's a video his/her TV of one of the TV interviews AE did.

Reactions: 1

welp

VIP Member
She actually occasionally manages it to not tweet for a few days.

IF it's not lawyer related she would be smart for once, because if she would rant away again (although she kinda did yesterday) she would immediately blow away part of her momentum (as it happened after the DM article)

Anj4444