Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vramos64

I am now convinced that AE is just going to plow on through with her 'strategy'. She will not give up and she will win. And that's because she gives zero fucks now and believes she has nothing to lose. And who is really ever going to come back on her? It seems like it was an incredibly complicated relationship anyway. He does seem a bit boring and I am sure AE has been hustling for him for years (the whole Weinstein convo was initiated on IG's behalf apparently - he'd just auditioned for a part) Even if Ioan has just spent 20 years under narc control, unless he's prepared to ramp up a counter-narrative, he is destroyed. I mean , even his 'fans' now appear to support his wife FFS. My feeling is that neither of them can see a future for 'brand' Evans/Gruff anymore and so it is now a case of 'may the best (wo)man win'.

Reactions: 3

House of Tea

VIP Member
Pinned tweet from person who says BW had an affair with her husband. Artist used to live in Brisbane but now in UK. Only a couple of tweets.

• Angry
  • Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
I can guarantee that they’re walking on eggshells and have been anytime Malice didn’t get her way or was unhappy. I just knew that IG’s panic attacks were caused by AE. And the poor little one has them too.
It’s no way to live and can cause all sorts of health problems. The poor children and IG. Plus Emma”so cute” and Gloria.
Did IG have panic attacks?

• Wow

House of Tea

VIP Member
OF COURSE IT IS.
That is why Ioan wanted to do a collab divorce; in a contested divorce money disappears really quickly.
He will come out of this flat broke, with a ruined reputation. The girls will end up in public school and I can't imagine what Alice will do for a crust.
She is so effing STUPID.
I have a weird feeling she will come out on top…..

TraceyJacks

Chatty Member
Is major.tina85 one of AE’s regular defenders or has she just suddenly appeared in AE’s comments on her latest post (the one with the dog)?

How does Whatap work - you can just add any random person and they are privy to all the messages that have gone before? I don’t get it, so Bianca and her family had a group WhatsApp and all these randoms joined it, including Alice (because she was tagged in by this Tina person)? I don’t think I will be using that ever. Wouldn’t BW get an indication that AE had been added???
FYI there is actually a setting on WhatsApp you can turn on so you have to grant permission before being added to a group. I don’t think it’s that well known though as people are always moaning about being added to groups. It’s kind of a meme, being part of WhatsApp groups. One will be created and everyone goes “another group? 🙄” or the group name will be “another f**ckig WhatsApp group” lol.

brie l

VIP Member
I mean the Daily Mail article painted her more negative than him in the lead up to their break up in my opinion (which is ironic), so that is not too surprising LOL
Daily Mail and other rags need to ru. A story on that group chat. The fallout of "poor AE telling her story on Twitter".

• Wow

tilly27

VIP Member
Sorry posted my last comment too soon. Because even loyal Gloria must know that Alice has entered dangerous territory

EssieMay

VIP Member
Can somebody explain to me if she means
1.) that this friend of Bianca should tell her stuff, or
2.) she thinks this is some alt account Ioan used (this would be hilarious since that dude is very obviously real lmao)
I think she is trolling for people to come fwd with stories.

"that's a joke. People always say this when somebody has bad press lmao "
Ok ok, my bad.

Honestly bad storm here right now, I have to get off line.

It's just awful, keep it off the gram. If you really want to behave like point scoring kids fine but don't do it when you have kids. Protect them.

Firstly I'm sorry you went through that. I think your point is the one a few of us are making: protect the kids. I'm certainly not saying she shouldn't be devastated etc but this behaviour in public is not good for her or her children.
Thank you and I yes agree fully.

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
She's really gained a lot of traction and sympathy with her Lorraine interview and people are just taking it at face value. No one seems to really be aware of the horrific bullying and abuse that's going on behind the scenes, if twitter and IG can even be called behind the scenes...