Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #7 Socks at dawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My partner and I both happened to be home while Alice was on Lorraine, she has no idea I've been following this since the start and said 'who is that?' She's been in a twitter hole catching up since and now we're talking like real life tattle!

Seriously though, I can't believe Lorraine allowed Alice that platform, I don't feel like indulging her widow vibes right now is the right thing to do

Reactions: 15
My cousin has been dating for the past 16 years a woman that is 15 years older than him. One day a few years ago her husband went on national TV (in a foreign country) in a show about missing people and cried about how his wife left him for a young man and that he has no idea where she is etc.

Somehow that's how I felt today again. It definitely wasnt the general big picture about women interview she claimed

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Seventh thread AND a Wiki! What a time, eh? 😂
Congratters @Ena Sharples and thank you @Penguin86 🥂
Seems very fitting to have come in contact with John Griffiths just before this thread started :ROFLMAO:

What sort of interviews do you not think yourself very good at?

1636629240816.png

Reactions: 4
The IG video..."I don't often get to open up"
... What's the verbal diorrea on twitter all these months then? She hasn't shut up

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Well done for those of you who watched! I can’t even read her tweets, I can’t quite bring myself to press play on that! I’m sure she came across pretty well though.

Reactions: 11
I don't remember how many Insta followers she had before... I think she got a lot more followers, tonight.

Reactions: 1
As I said last thread this is about hunting IG down until he cannot not hear her. Her campaign about being heard is not relevant to all the people who didn’t marry her is it? It’s relevant to the man who did marry her only. And she can’t stop until he responds or she’s certain she’s made him feel her pain

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She will love all the narcissistic supply coming her way....
To be fair she did well at playing the victim and there was only one flash of rage which she managed to recover quickly from (the mad eye glare when lorraine mentioned two sides)

As I said last thread this is about hunting IG down until he cannot not hear her. Her campaign about being heard is not relevant to all the people who didn’t marry her is it? It’s relevant to the man who did marry her only. And she can’t stop until he responds or she’s certain she’s made him feel her pain
Spot on

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just don't get how this is even news like this literally happens all the time and people DO talk about it????

Reactions: 23
Omg. I have been at work all day and it is 7:30pm here. My kids had Weetbix for dinner so I could catch up. I actually don't think she comes across that sympathetically in the interview tbh.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Was 33.2 I remember looking few days ago
Yeah. I recalled low-30s. Now she has more than 70k followers! Will be interesting to see if her way of tweeting changes now she suddenly has so many new "supporters."

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah. I recalled low-30s. Now she has more than 70k followers! Will be interesting to see if her way of tweeting changes now she suddenly has so many new "supporters."
you are confusing her twitter and IG followers

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.