Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clarkees

Chatty Member
I’ve just had a nose at her Twitter for the first time as I couldn’t face doing it before, it looks like she’s deleted a lot and tidied it up but still looks bad as the screenshot of BW’s Instagram is still on there.

Reactions: 2

Sausage Surprise !

It’s a no fault divorce. How does finding evidence he cheated help? They probably find someone that needs money to put their hand up and say yup I did it with IG behind the bike shed.

What a shitty PR guy. Needs firing pronto
Think his was a jokeHes a tv critic/comedian- I quite like his Twitter!

LucySmith

VIP Member
The issue is that it is probably mainly Alice’s monkeys doing it that do not have real names. Although Alice encourages it with her hatred towards BW.

Perplexity

VIP Member
Does anyone know what this means? Asharts twitter says she has 17k followers but when I click on that to see who's following this is what comes up:

@therealashart doesn’t have any followers
When someone follows them, they’ll be listed here.

Is it proof she/he has brought their followers?
I can see their followers - are you logged in to Twitter?

MarkC1387

VIP Member
It's on his/her Twitter. Looks like a bedroom but more like a hospital. It's a video his/her TV of one of the TV interviews AE did.
I remember reading something in recent weeks that she was in hospital, Alice was wishing her well. Maybe she's still there, bored, and stirring shit.

LucySmith

VIP Member
I think Alice is trying to fight the assets. The pre nup. I mean she can’t fight the divorce only the assets and kids. So she says that will take a year.

EssieMay

VIP Member
It’s a no fault divorce. How does finding evidence he cheated help? They probably find someone that needs money to put their hand up and say yup I did it with IG behind the bike shed.
Prob because in her 17th century mind, it will matter. During the long and messy divorce.

What a shitty PR guy. Needs firing pronto
No he made that announcement well before the interview. I think he really does have the PR job.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I am now convinced that AE is just going to plow on through with her 'strategy'. She will not give up and she will win. And that's because she gives zero fucks now and believes she has nothing to lose. And who is really ever going to come back on her? It seems like it was an incredibly complicated relationship anyway. He does seem a bit boring and I am sure AE has been hustling for him for years (the whole Weinstein convo was initiated on IG's behalf apparently - he'd just auditioned for a part) Even if Ioan has just spent 20 years under narc control, unless he's prepared to ramp up a counter-narrative, he is destroyed. I mean , even his 'fans' now appear to support his wife FFS. My feeling is that neither of them can see a future for 'brand' Evans/Gruff anymore and so it is now a case of 'may the best (wo)man win'.
Will you explain about the Weinstein conversation. I know the story but not about the convo being initiated on IG’s behalf.