Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tilly27

VIP Member
It may have been covered and I've not managed to read it yet but has she had the car park madwoman video removed?

Reactions: 1

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Maybe it's his tinder profile 😜

It's someone who commented on BW Instagram posts about leaving her dog . I think the profile has now been deleted. One of her stupider flying monkeys has pulled up a completely innocent unrelated profile of someone called Andrew the Aussie. They are too thick to work it out though
Do you mean that loser Vicious Granny Scarf?

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Does anyone know what this means? Asharts twitter says she has 17k followers but when I click on that to see who's following this is what comes up:

@therealashart doesn’t have any followers
When someone follows them, they’ll be listed here.

Is it proof she/he has brought their followers?

Penguin86

VIP Member
I have my thoughts about this and I have a timeline worked out in my head. But it’s not to implicate IG and BW. I also am going to go over the lies in the Lorraine interview. But I have to have dinner and watch the first episode of a new season of one of my favorite British cop shows first. So then I’ll come back and post it. 😉
Whats the show

Lovegin

VIP Member
Well she does have a track record ;)

AE is such a tool. It could be a set up, asking her to pay for "proof" of what homewrecker BW did to the A shart marriage. Or just a troll who gets a kick out of this. Whoever they are they are not #teamalice.

AE: OMG this is the best day of my past year and a half! I am CRYING....... Please follow and DM me. I need your help. 🥴
Does she actually think that if and I use the term loosely it’s true that ioan will think “oh well I’d better go back home to Alice then”, of course he bloody won’t , that will make her bump back down to earth, if they split up and he still doesn’t want her

i really couldn’t care less about all the extras she’s gained after her performances, if people can’t use reasoning and the brains they were born with and they just blindly agree with Alice, then they’re not worth thinking about

I wonder if Selma Blair thinks she can help Alice?

• Heart

SynthGirl

VIP Member
She has quite the back catalog, can you think what sort of timeframe? He looked exasperated with her in that ridiculous attention seeking hairdryer one.

She looked like she was craving his attention in that one. The power balance had changed at that point. He didn’t see her as kooky then, just annoying. Sometimes when you try and cling onto something or you sense someone pulling away, you overcompensate. It never works. You are going to feel shitty anyway and that just compounds it.
So true.

LucySmith

VIP Member
This person sounds like a child or a teen or an adult with horrible grammar! ROTFLMFAO
All my money? WTAF? Or the house? Why would they want your dirty unkept house with all the awful memories of you being there? Beating down doors?
I’m pretty sure they have discussed selling the house. I remember Alice mentioning it a while back

Rach88

VIP Member
I hate body shaming anyone as I am on all sorts of meds and have to carefully watch my weight now. The reason
I say let herself go was because I didn’t want to use the f word. You know, the one she uses all the time about everyone else, especially if she thinks they like her “husband!”
Yes I hate it to due to being on steriod treatment for asthma and was on mirtzaphine (huge weight gainer increased appetite and puffy face) but it's true she has let herself go

House of Tea

VIP Member
Yes all of these are significant....The little shooting star thing or whatever it is is the giveaway, I think that's their thing. I don't doubt that they were in some kind of relationship...probably when she stopped liking pictures on the Narc's IG. Not saying that this is the reason he left....but it probably made him realise how crazy and abusive his home life was and gave him the strength to do something about it.
Yes, I think so too. I noted the shooting star thing on his post and BW, but AE has too. Maybe it’s just a generic Instagram thing.

welp

VIP Member
I'm rather shocked that Alice seems to think that 90% of people out there support her (or did I misunderstand her statement?)... to me, it seems like the vast majority of folks are saying Please, Please, Please be quiet.
She said 80-90 % are supporting her speaking out. She specifically said that she doesnt mean that 80-90 % are on her side and only 10-20 % on his

I'd say that's pretty generous though. She probably takes this very representative number from people commenting on her twitter, but due to Lin and the others bullying the hell out of everyone who doesnt fall on their knees for her this number is very distorted. Just look at the comments everywhere else. I'd say a reasonable high amount of middle aged woman (maybe 20 %) favour her approach because they experienced bad things before too, of the rest I'd be surprised if many people are really supportive of this other than for entertainment purposes or for the sake of sucking up to her.

Tootler

I don't remember how many Insta followers she had before... I think she got a lot more followers, tonight.