Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #52 More projection than a silent movie theater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Start the thread suggestions please.
Bold them
Please remember there is a 110 character limit including the name and #

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I feel really bad for saying she came across as acting, I am in no way an Alice fan I just thought it seemed too rehearsed but then again she has been subject to media scrutiny and probably wanted to prepare

Reactions: 5
Again, kudos to IG's management/publicity team for this week. First, the Radar Online article, which is really the biggest American article about the whole thing in a while and it seemed to circulate pretty well. Now the BW video that's really nothing more than someone speaking competently about being sick, but in comparison to AE's unhinged rants, comes across as a masterclass.

This is - in my opinion - giving him leverage with his children. Think if you are a parent of one of IGs kid's friends - would you be ok sending your kids over with AE? Whole lotta nope!

But BW seems like a vanilla candle, bland and appropriate. Sure, you might need to suss out their home, but if your kid wants to play with IGs kids, wouldn't you be more responsive in a positive way?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel really bad for saying she came across as acting, I am in no way an Alice fan I just thought it seemed too rehearsed but then again she has been subject to media scrutiny and probably wanted to prepare
Don't feel bad. No harm done :)

Reactions: 3
I'd be devastated if my fiancé cheated on me. At least I'll know not to expect any sympathy from this thread.
I hope that never happens but I for one would be extremely sympathetic to you.

I wanted to respond to both you & @Ena Sharples.

I have been cheated on & I was devastated. It took me a very long time to get over it, made worse because I was (unlike Alice) genuinely blind sided. I totally understand where you both are coming from as I highly value fidelity/loyalty BUT this tit storm we are following is (for me anyway) so far removed from normal relationship barometers that I find myself with a slightly different mindset.

In part because there has been no definitive proof there was an affair. And because in my own mind I have no doubt that Ioan was abused for years, had tried to address that with her for years, was consistently ignored & further belittled & eventually running on empty he checked out emotionally, but stayed for the girls sake for as long as he could until he had to leave for his own sanity. There was talk of Alice thinking of leaving him, she also seemed to have had an emotional affair with MITH on twitter so she's far from the innocent blindsided victim she portrays.

She knew he was unhappy, she's admitted herself he tried for years to get her to change her ways so I have no sympathy for this woman who as a Narc doesn't even understand what love really means. If she did she wouldn't have treated him as she did & she certainly wouldn't be using the girls as pawns with her PA to screw Ioan over in revenge & simultaneously harm the girls. I personally think IG/BW were likely friends who bonded over their own different but hellish experiences & it grew from there, but whether it was an affair is to me largely irrelevant given all the other circumstances, which I simply can't ignore & it changes my normal b/w thinking on infidelity.

I have enormous empathy for women who are cheated on & blindsided as it stinks & hurts like hell. But knowing what I do from all the proof shown on here of IG/AE I can only feel relief for Ioan that he finally found the courage to leave such an abusive & toxic relationship.

I hope neither of you are put off from being here as I personally value you both. 🥰

@Ena Sharples - I am so sorry you lost someone close, but what a remarkable human being they were. 💖

xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I mean no one posts a 10 minutes video in freestyle. I visualize every single keynote I do at home before I actually present it in public, it's normal, and my every word doesnt get analyzed to death unlike hers.

What's good is I havent noticed any single sign from her body language that she is lying (in contrast to Alice's Lorraine interview)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Alice is completely unhinged. Has she no respect for her children abusing their father on social media? Where is her dignity in all of this? SILENCE is the most powerful weapon not this ridiculous cry for help.

I actually don’t believe for a second that Amy Douglas was given any sort of permission by them to speak. I think she inserted herself into the drama because she vaguely knew them both. Although she does seem to have more ties with BW considering she made her that dress, and that was from another production not Harrow.

there is so much we don’t know and so much speculation. Did BW get a job as an extra on harrow because of meeting IG? Or maybe it was her connection to AD that got her the job. I don’t think BW could have been on Harrow that early on, otherwise the timeline doesn’t fit with her MS diagnosis. As she says herself it was the diagnosis that made her reevaluate her life and start to follow her dreams of being an actress.
I think some actors also want fame, and while there are tremendously talented theatre actors many are known only in theatre circles. One big movie can make you famous globally, up your rate, and make you more marketable. I don’t know his reasons for not doing theatre, but i could see this being factored in.
Sorry- having gone to professional theatre school (fir Costume Design) and worked in the field in both London and NY-all the speculation is making me a wee bit triggered-a life I left behind with joy. But will tell you this is a totally different world. I have witnessed some snobbery between actors in theatre and those in movies. And, we don't know his reasons. Speculating on a personal choice based on factors we have no idea about.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I mean no one posts a 10 minutes video in freestyle. I visualize every single keynote I do at home before I actually present it in public, it's normal, and my every word doesnt get analyzed to death unlike hers.

What's good is I havent noticed any single sign from her body language that she is lying (in contrast to Alice's Lorraine interview)
I can’t find her insincere in that video. When she held up her hand and showed the tremor, it really hit home with me. It must be so frightening.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
My husband just asks me if I'm on "that site again" talking about "that crazy woman." 😂
Weirdly, my partner calls it 'Twattle' and I'm a bit scared he might actually be one of the FMs??? (Oh God, imagine if he's secretly salad cream boy 😨)

The only thing saving me from this fear is that he's been calling it that since long before I started following the AE thread.

"So what's happening on the Twattle tonight?" He says he knows when Im on here by my extreme facial expressions 🤣
(I'm a resting witch face sufferer)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I can’t find her insincere in that video. When she held up her hand and showed the tremor, it really hit home with me. It must be so frightening.
It was when she said she was blind in one eye and has botox to lift it up like normal that got me. I have a huge fear of eye problems in my family and going blind. I guess those glasses aren't just to look like AE.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I hope neither of you are put off from being here as I personally value you both. 🥰
Thanks for your response :)
I definitely need to take a break. Not because of differing opinions, but I've picked up on a few snipey posts on the past few pages that have made me feel a little less valued / welcome this evening.
I'm not a good written communicator. I do try but I don't phrase sentences well, I say lots because I'm trying to make my point but I struggle to and I've seen people misinterpret what I'm saying over the past few hours which I know is my fault. Struggling to find the right words and put thoughts together is unfortunately a way that my ADHD presents itself.
I can't do anything but be my authentic self and unfortunately on this occasion it hasn't lined up with what you all think and feel.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Even the mail ( who like to suggest about extra marital affairs ) are saying there’s nothing to suggest ioan was having an affair, the comments I saw are very supportive of bianca

Alice will be having a dicky fit about the article, I wonder if she knew about the article coming out and that’s why she posted what she posted the other day

• Heart
Well, I've had a lot happen in my life too, and I still think cheating is a big deal. So I don't think that's necessarily a good explanation and I'm a little confused about how being pragmatic in life makes infidelity less serious or upsetting. I wouldn't let it end me, of course not, or alienate the other parent over it, but I'd be devastated and I still don't believe it's right.

I find it's getting a bit upsetting to talk about actually, maybe because I'm newly engaged and pregnant, or maybe just shocked at how many people seem to not think it's a big deal and totally justifiable in the right situation or if the person cheated on deserves it. In any case, I'm gonna check out for tonight and maybe tune in tomorrow to see if there are any updates.
Oh please don’t get me wrong. It is a serious thing but, honestly, it’s not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things. I have three growing boys 13 to 9, and if my relationship with my husband broke down, for whatever reasons, no matter how difficult and traumatic it may be, my main concern is my children. What I mean by pragmatic is that, if my husband - and we’ve got a fantastic relationship so I’m not coming at this from a bitter perspective- left us for whatever reasons, I’ve had enough knocks in life that I would get up and brush myself off and continue. What may have ’killed’ me years ago would not kill me now. And when I say I’m old, I’m not really old, just that what is important has changed dramatically. I’m less concerned with my desires and expectations. I love and adore my husband but if he checked out I would be okay because I love and adore my children more.

Hope this makes sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.