Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #52 More projection than a silent movie theater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure who's title it was @TicTacToc or @Hiraeth

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop sensitive stuff behind a spoiler.

Remember to suggest titles when we get to 900 posts. Also please vote for them so we don't have to go trailing through pages to find the winner šŸ˜œ

Previous thread

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Great title ā¤ thanks for the new thread @Penguin86

Also, sorry guys, Iā€™ve been lying to you allā€¦ my name isnā€™t really EllaBella and I wasnā€™t born in 89. Please accept my sincere apologies for this shocking deception. I hope you can find it in your hearts to trust me again šŸ˜œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh I loved this title suggestion, its so perfect ā¤šŸ¤£ thank you Pengui.

and please donā€™t tell me youā€™re not a penguin, it will ruin everything for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
"The rug doesn't match the curtains", if you know what I mean. Until today, I thought only my colourist knew but I guess I've been rumbled. The truth sharts hurts, look away!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Honestly everyoneā€™s getting so paranoid weā€™re all going to start doxxing ourselves at this rate but, but, but.. *drumroll* itā€™s true! I just googled it and anonymous online chat groups are among the worse for people telling lies. šŸ˜± horror of horrors. No mention of Tattle though so we can just go back to taking it at face value with a little side-eye when necessary. ā˜ŗā¤

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Quine is no my name..that means Female here. Cantie means Lively or Brilliant, I have my momentsšŸ¤Ŗ... BTW- Loon means a man. So when people describe something as "loony" , we have to translate in contextšŸ¤£
All of you are cantie and couth! Love being part of this! Thank you!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Well I think I was robbed on the thread title and I'm suffering a huge narcissistic injury to my ego. It's like a stake through my heart.

Nobody here has my back. I can't stop crying.

I'm going to write a 1000 word email to each of you to tell you EXACTLY what I think of you.

I'm all here alone and all I do is be nice and kind to everyone and I NEVER lie.

And I'm just SLAYED.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
@plinky

Just saw your post on the last thread. I didn't phrase my post well. I didn't intend to police the thread or suggest people play nice with suspected trolls, just to be careful with any personal information we post about ourselves in case it's used against us. I'm not too fussed, I doubt anyone will be able to track me down irl though I've posted a lot of personal stuff. And if they use it to flame me in their twitter posts I don't care. But it has made me angry and upset when they've been so nasty about some other people here. And if the poster here is a troll and is who I think it is, she is particularly vile and I don't want our turds getting hurt by her pond scum cruelty. Sorry I didn't put it clearer in my initial post.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
ā€œIā€™m the KINDEST person, I NEVER lie and I NEVER have fake accounts.ā€ - Alice Evans

I wonder if the 70 % of liars were just Aliceā€™s fake accounts. šŸ§

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I know this was a particularly hard one to figure out, but ... well ... my name isn't actually Arctic Ocean. There. I said it.

But here's the one piece of unshakeable, absolute truth:

:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Honestly everyoneā€™s getting so paranoid weā€™re all going to start doxxing ourselves at this rate but, but, but.. *drumroll* itā€™s true! I just googled it and anonymous online chat groups are among the worse for people telling lies. šŸ˜± horror of horrors. No mention of Tattle though so we can just go back to taking it at face value with a little side-eye when necessary. ā˜ŗā¤
The thing is, we don't have to share here. This is a forum to discuss Alice and Ioan. Any details that have been shared have been done so as people get more comfortable with each other and get brave enough to share details about themselves that are often relevant to the AE/IG situation. I know for me and can assume for many others, sharing of those stories has actually been hard, not easy.

We're also all adults here, and I don't know everyone's ages but I don't think I've seen anyone under 30. It's not like we're 15 years old and still in the 'making up stories' age.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Well, I have just learned first hand how your life can change without any warning. My relationship is over and I did not see that coming. Am I going to 'do an Alice?'. No, my pride won't let me. What I am going to do is come here for distraction and humour. The lurking FMs can enjoy this if they want to, I don't care, because I'll handle my personal devastation with privacy and class, unlike their queen. I'm not asking for sympathy and I'm not an FM (I'll accept anyone on face value until proved otherwise). I may lurk for a while because I can barely move, the grief is uncomparable to anything I have ever experienced, so any distraction is welcome. I cannot function, so I might as well read.
That is all šŸ’”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85
On a more serious note, this Cameo thing seems to pay fairly well if you have a name, a large enough fanbase and put in some actual effort. Joseph Morgan, who played AE's son on TVD, charges EUR 435 for a personalised video and has 264 reviews. That makes a total of EUR 115K so far (and that's not including any business gigs, those come in at EUR 2,741). Not bad at all for a side hustle. Same for Gilbert Gottfried - EUR 152 and 2925 reviews, totalling 445K.

That said, I'm glad to see AE getting a move on, even a small one like this. Maybe there's hope for world peace after all. ā˜ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry Welp, I do remember now. My point was that we're all well into adulthood and past the stage of trying to impress people online or gain faux sympathy and stuff like that.
I feel older people lie more? All those cryber criminals or cat fish etc turn out to be older people like alice

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.