Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #173 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all 👋🏻

What a fitting title thread 👏 👌
Congratulations @BingoFlamingo 🦩💗
I just sped read the last 7 pages of the other thread and had a quick gander on twitter, I can see a copy of the email was leaked about the car insurance, that wouldn't have warranted the cops of come out, I don't think. I reckon that she had a meltdown over it and a called/messaged him, hence the police arriving.
Also the bit about her mates paying for stuff, what a load of tit 🤣.
Secondly, of course you can see her adams apple you dumb bleep, she's thin, so that and bones would be much more prominent, than someone of mAlices size 🤦🏼‍♀️
Also DAM how does that email "out" Bianca...its about car insurance 🤣🤣🤣.
These fuckwits are in for it as I reckon Anne will be firing up that laptop tomorrow and getting IT forensics on the case 💅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Alice has made this him against us from day one. "He's leaving us"

And then him and her against us.

And then him her and everyone online (who is also her) against us.

It was never an "us"

It was only ever her.

This is why this child thinks she's waging a war. Because she thinks it's a war against "us" that she's fighting.

The child is fighting everyone because she thinks she is the one under attack.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
She’s a 90kg raging bull tonight, fired up by rose, gin and/or duck knows what else. I hope someone sensible is home in charge, and that she passes out soon (hopefully not on the kitchen floor)

Also, did I just read right? Alice is mocking Bianca’s neck? Wtaf ?! Alice hasn’t seen her own Adam’s Apple in years 😂

View attachment 2216192
Alice, show us how you do a ‘raging bull!’

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t think anyone was denying it’s Alice. It just seemed a shame to give a sock so much attention when she would most likely fire her own account back up if we ignored it. NVM 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t think anyone was denying it’s Alice. It just seemed a shame to give a sock so much attention when she would most likely fire her own account back up if we ignored it. NVM 🤷🏻‍♀️
No chance of that - she knows police would be straight to her door.

she won’t get away with this of course, but she gets a little more time.

she is thick as tit.

Reactions: 23
Loopy's article on Ella is disgusting. I think everyone here saying he has an abuse fetish is right.

The words he's used in that article are:

"wholesale abuse"
"abuse being inflicted on her"
"violent assault on a child"
"were forced against their will"
"having her life stripped from her at every level"
"deprive Ella of her liberty"
"violently assaulting her"
"destroy her life"
"attacks are being inflicted on a 13 year old girl"
"endure chronic and wholesale emotional and psychological abuse"

This is the kind of person Alice invites into her life, gives her address to, and sends personal information about her and her girls to, including the photo of Ella with the bruise on her arm from the alleged assault.

Also, if "Alice Evans and Ella Gruffudd have had no input into this article" then how does he know this?:

"Finally, after years of determined resistance from both girls, they were forced against their vehemently stated will to go to the home of Gruffudd and Wallace and they all finally came together in the same house. Both girls cried the length of the journey.

How does he have the photo of the photo of the bruise?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Thank you Loopy for telling us what actually DID happen
So Ioan stayed calm and tried to diffuse Ella's tantrum, c'mon let's be realistic because this is what really happened.
There was only one violent person in that place and neither were Ioan or Bianca.
This is yet another smear campaign and an intimidatory tactic by Alice once again.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She’s a 90kg raging bull tonight, fired up by rose, gin and/or duck knows what else. I hope someone sensible is home in charge, and that she passes out soon (hopefully not on the kitchen floor)

Also, did I just read right? Alice is mocking Bianca’s neck? Wtaf ?! Alice hasn’t seen her own Adam’s Apple in years 😂

View attachment 2216192
I'd say she's more than 90kg, I'm the same height as fuckface and weigh 78kg, and my face is twice as thin as hers and I wouldn't call myself thin at all - I was about 15 years ago 🤣🤣
BIB I'm howling 🤣🤣 (that's gotta be a title thread contender for the next one!)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just made the mistake of reading the “don’tabuseminors” twitter. It’s definitely Alice, no question. The writing style, the tone. This is so sad. She could have used these passing years to move on and start again. She could have had a nice life and happy girls. The bitterness is out the park. She’s still so angry and just doesn’t seem able to stop being so. It’s truly pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She's scared to use that account, remember when she forgot she was using sock bros account 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I would hope Ioan gets full custody and the girls into court ordered therapy; daily if needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I understand your point of view and I think normally I would have ignored her, but I didn't because 1) the abuse allegations against Ioan and Bianca are so harmful and evil 2) she's been replying to anything she can find on Twitter about herself, Ioan and Bianca that people were bound to notice her. She's sent out 268 Tweets already in the space of a few days.

I don't think she would have fired up her own account as that's an undeniable breach of the DVRO. She would have just gone back to using the Tone account or created more socks.

IMO this thread acts as evidence of all her actions, and by posting about her here we hold her accountable.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Come on Alice...show us the rest of that report about the DVRO breach...what else did you email?

Silence?

Thought so. Coward.

Reactions: 33
Ok, I was sceptical about them being Alice, but she is: the structure, the details, the relentnessless

this one sounds like Ella came home with no intention to call the police or file ROs but that Mommy Greatest convinced her
View attachment 2216120
She sounds scared in these tweets. So she confirms that Ioan does have witnesses. And the claim that she has a lot of proof...why would you even reveal this "fact" if not for the intention to intimidate the other side? Accidental one-off injuries after a teeny freaked out really arent anything that will impress the judge
View attachment 2216124
View attachment 2216123
View attachment 2216133
View attachment 2216122
I wonder if she found a lawyer for this already. you can tell who of the two acts on lawyer advice tho :ROFLMAO:
How fucked up you have to be - regardless even of who you are - to say that young daughters saying in court they hate their father and never want to see him again is a beautiful moment?!?! Even if it was a different situation and father was genuinely abusive, in which way can this situation be seen as a beautiful moment?!?!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Whilst my suspicions are that it wasn’t Tone using his account last night - does he realise that by showing us the email Big Al copied Ioan in to we can now see the content breached the RO.

She is telling a third party Ioan has left them with no money and and she cannot pay her bills and is living on the kindness of others.

Secondly, would any adult male you know retweet pictures of their underage niece detailing their abuse? Worse still he opened up his account to the public to do so. It’s sick and creepy.

Reactions: 36
No chance of that - she knows police would be straight to her door.

she won’t get away with this of course, but she gets a little more time.

she is thick as tit.
Absolutely. She is thick as tit but she can’t control her pill induced ‘duck it I’m tweeting’ tantrums so if she didn’t get an audience she’d duck herself over from her own account like she has in the past.

I’m still enjoying the show though so I don’t care really. In case anyone thought Alice was doing better.. here we are. I bet they’re surrounded by boxes and sleeping on bare mattresses.

Reactions: 20
I hope Ella just turned up at the apartment and it wasn't scheduled visitation. Bianca should not be involved in such a high conflict situation for her health and the accusations. I understand he loves her and wants everyone to blend its not going to happen for years if ever. He should be going out on visitation outside the apartment with a third party as chaperone always until lots and lots of therapy has been done. The kids don't want to be involved with her as of yet, some kids can be openly quite hostile to their stepmother with no PA. Alice is happy when her kids insult B there's no repercussions so she's not going to help them in getting to know and accept her.

The dream of one big family with Bianca isn't going to happen for quite a long time.
It was a scheduled visit according to Lupine both girls cried the whole way there!
All this will be presented before a Judge, Alice is completely fucked imo.

Reactions: 18
Loopy's article on Ella is disgusting. I think everyone here saying he has an abuse fetish is right.

The words he's used in that article are:

"wholesale abuse"
"abuse being inflicted on her"
"violent assault on a child"
"were forced against their will"
"having her life stripped from her at every level"
"deprive Ella of her liberty"
"violently assaulting her"
"destroy her life"
"attacks are being inflicted on a 13 year old girl"
"endure chronic and wholesale emotional and psychological abuse"

This is the kind of person Alice invites into her life, gives her address to, and sends personal information about her and her girls to, including the photo of Ella with the bruise on her arm from the alleged assault.

Also, if "Alice Evans and Ella Gruffudd have had no input into this article" then how does he know this?:

"Finally, after years of determined resistance from both girls, they were forced against their vehemently stated will to go to the home of Gruffudd and Wallace and they all finally came together in the same house. Both girls cried the length of the journey.

How does he have the photo of the photo of the bruise?
And how does he have the police report?

Loopy and Tony both harassing Ioan and B on behalf of Alice is abuse by proxy and the Daily Mail are skating on thin ice as well.

Reactions: 33
Absolutely. She is thick as tit but she can’t control her pill induced ‘duck it I’m tweeting’ tantrums so if she didn’t get an audience she’d duck herself over from her own account like she has in the past.

I’m still enjoying the show though so I don’t care really. In case anyone thought Alice was doing better.. here we are. I bet they’re surrounded by boxes and sleeping on a bare mattresses.
With dirty bedding cos she doesn't know how to use a washing machine.

Reactions: 16
Alice has tried and failed to manipulate this whole drama. The girls haven’t been having contact, she’s did a Betty Broderick and ditched them. Just wondering though Loopy, when Ella accused Alice of abuse that was fake right? Remember the video as part of the evidence that got her a DVRO? Someone needs to check that guys hard drive. There I said it.

Thread title“Wash your bed sheets, be a Mother!!”

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.