Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2775010

Positively green with envy that the lovely Rach gets to jump Tone's bones !
The "perfect relationship" šŸ˜‚ Clearly her standards are in the gutter if she's content to entertain herself each night while he's otherwise engaged winding himself up tweeting nonsense until 5am. Otherwise, pull the other one Alice you absolute numpty. Oh and that description of Rachel sounds exactly like something a teenage boy would write when his only "relationship" has been with a mucky magazine. Just saying...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
it's the only thing that makes remotely sense, because Tone keeps claiming that he met her there (note: not that they started dating there, which is something very different, and something none of Alice's minions seem to understand when they talk about Ioan and Bianca), but at the same time he says her parents were his parents neighbours, there is no way that he didnt met her already before that (especially when Alice, who had left the UK in her early 20s (and presumably the parents home as a teenager, so presumably when Tone's future wife was hardly born yet!), uninvites a ton of people just to have her there), so why would you lie about something ultimately so harmless?

PS: I doubt she was her parents+1 since this would be a touch embarrassing for a 21 year old, but who knows. Bottom line is in the end that a random girl was more lilkely to be invited to her wedding than her own stepmom, if Tone's story was true.
I can see her being her parents plus1 as a guest at a glamorous overseas celebrity wedding. I can also see Alice inviting her father's neighbours as a dig at him, even if it meant uninviting other people. I can even see Tone not being close to his father at that time and never having met Rachel before the wedding. He was 37 after all. But like you said, the fact that they keep re-iterating that they MET at Alice's wedding is suspicious. But if it's Alice tweeting most of the time, this could be her way of shoehorning herself in there whenever "Tone" mentions Rachel because we all know she can't bear not to be the centre of attention.

Tbh I'm never sure of just how much is Tone tweeting, how much is Alice, or if the real Tone even knows this account exists. Did Alice pay him to set it up while she runs it entirely on her own? The level of rage and vitriol supposedly from a brother she rarely saw, who she was estranged from for years, who she publicly outed as a drunk grifter, it's just not normal. If it is the real Tone, even some of the time, Rachel is either just like the Evans siblings, which seems unlikely because then she'd be bullying on SM along with Tone, and Tone would have posted recent photos of them to prove they are still together, or she scarpered long ago. In which case I can see him being bitter and raging, but even then, the lengths his account goes too is still abnormal and over the top. More and more I think Alice paid him to set up the account but she's the one doing most if not all of the posting.

ETA: actually I'm inclined to think the real Tone did post (for $$$) more in the beginning, but even he's shocked by Alice's continuing abuse and behaviour both off and online and has distanced himself from the account and is letting her have free use of it.

Reactions: 14
The "perfect relationship" šŸ˜‚ Clearly her standards are in the gutter if she's content to entertain herself each night while he's otherwise engaged winding himself up tweeting nonsense until 5am. Otherwise, pull the other one Alice you absolute numpty.
They donā€™t have friends outwith the bizarre and abusive online friendships they have. For Tone thereā€™s about at max ten of them that have interacted with him over the last three years. Many advocates for abuse among them. Anyone doing a little light reading on it suddenly donā€™t interact with him any more. Heā€™s even less celeb-adjacent than Alice which says more about them. I canā€™t imagine a 37 year old woman already dealing with his illness putting up with that tit.

Reactions: 12
Definitely invited the neighbours and their daughter to spite the stepmother and her daughter (who were both not invited) IMHO

Reactions: 24
I get why they were invited. Itā€™s the part about Tony meeting Rachel there for the first time that Iā€™m not getting. They know them enough to go to Aliceā€™s wedding who had been grown and out of that home for many years but she hadnā€™t met sTony who would have been more likely to be at his dadā€™s home than Alice. Iā€™m going with Welpā€™s explanation.

Reactions: 21
The "perfect relationship" šŸ˜‚ Clearly her standards are in the gutter if she's content to entertain herself each night while he's otherwise engaged winding himself up tweeting nonsense until 5am. Otherwise, pull the other one Alice you absolute numpty. Oh and that description of Rachel sounds exactly like something a teenage boy would write when his only "relationship" has been with a mucky magazine. Just saying...
I mean, again, I don't particulary care about Tone's marriage, but if he has the same standards at what a "perfect marriage/relationship" is as his sister, then good luck.

I can see her being her parents plus1 as a guest at a glamorous overseas celebrity wedding. I can also see Alice inviting her father's neighbours as a dig at him, even if it meant uninviting other people. I can even see Tone not being close to his father at that time and never having met Rachel before the wedding. He was 37 after all. But like you said, the fact that they keep re-iterating that they MET at Alice's wedding is suspicious. But if it's Alice tweeting most of the time, this could be her way of shoehorning herself in there whenever "Tone" mentions Rachel because we all know she can't bear not to be the centre of attention.

Tbh I'm never sure of just how much is Tone tweeting, how much is Alice, or if the real Tone even knows this account exists. Did Alice pay him to set it up while she runs it entirely on her own? The level of rage and vitriol supposedly from a brother she rarely saw, who she was estranged from for years, who she publicly outed as a drunk grifter, it's just not normal. If it is the real Tone, even some of the time, Rachel is either just like the Evans siblings, which seems unlikely because then she'd be bullying on SM along with Tone, and Tone would have posted recent photos of them to prove they are still together, or she scarpered long ago. In which case I can see him being bitter and raging, but even then, the lengths his account goes too is still abnormal and over the top. More and more I think Alice paid him to set up the account but she's the one doing most if not all of the posting.
it's unlikely tbh, when his future wife was born he was 16, so living with his parents. Of course he could say he never saw her as a adult and could technically call it "first meeting" there ( :sick:) . Tone has also a less damaged relationship to his father than Alice has (or at least that's how they made it sound), and has literally lived in the same city all his life while Alice left pretty early. I 100 % agree that Alice did not invite the stepmom and invited whoever else she could find in order to spite her, but I don't think she invited a total unknown. But makes her all the more pathetic of course if this is the case.

As for Tone's rage. There are only two explanations
a) it's Alice mostly tweeting
b) he is a terrible person
c) both

Even if you are very close to your sibling you would never ever as a decent person do what Tone does (see Ioan's brother for reference, and he would have way more of a reason to rage because Alice maligned Ioan and all of his family, Ioan did neither). But that Alice has history of maligning him and the long streak of estrangement makes this obviously even more absurd. I can only assume that due to his sickness he banks on Alice's support (they made up only since then) and he believes he can get that by doing her dirty work. Remember that Alice confirmed early on in the separation that she DOESNT appreciate the genuine private support she had from friends that told her to just calm down, but that she only appreciates support that aids her abuse against Ioan.

Reactions: 25
I get why they were invited. Itā€™s the part about Tony meeting Rachel there for the first time that Iā€™m not getting. They know them enough to go to Aliceā€™s wedding who had been grown and out of that home for many years but she hadnā€™t met sTony who would have been more likely to be at his dadā€™s home than Alice. Iā€™m going with Welpā€™s explanation.
Rumour has it that Tone's ditched Rach and has hooked up with some bird named Marjorie.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
LOL another flounce! "Tone's" fixation with Tattle is weird af. He is very ill, his sister is up tit creek financially and legally and his nieces are fucked up. But the most important thing for 'him' is Tattle??? It's 3am in LA - GO TO BED ALICE!!

View attachment 2775057
Eh, AFE revealed that Tone had drink, money and marriage problems years ago. Now everything is perfect lmao

View attachment 2775062
---

Yep, unless she wants to be covered in food and drink. It would be carnage.
Imagine being married t
thatā€™s not a real photo is it?
No but I imagine thats the level of sex appeal poor rach is accustomed to šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has Tone met his sister? Alice has no problem talking about her sex life, 7 inches anyone? Alice's sock accounts made plenty of digs at Ioan and Bianca's sex life. The AG sock even posted photos of bugs having sex and tagged them as I and B. The GG sock has smellmecrotch in her handle. We know Alice isn't getting any at the moment. I think is safe to assume Tone isn't either. Tone/Alice shouldn't pretend she's above it

View attachment 2774646
---
Tattle is going down? There's a better chance Alice will behave like an adult and get a job.
ā€œDone the deedā€? šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean, again, I don't particulary care about Tone's marriage, but if he has the same standards at what a "perfect marriage/relationship" is as his sister, then good luck.

it's unlikely tbh, when his future wife was born he was 16, so living with his parents. Of course he could say he never saw her as a adult and could technically call it "first meeting" there ( :sick:) . Tone has also a less damaged relationship to his father than Alice has (or at least that's how they made it sound), and has literally lived in the same city all his life while Alice left pretty early. I 100 % agree that Alice did not invite the stepmom and invited whoever else she could find in order to spite her, but I don't think she invited a total unknown. But makes her all the more pathetic of course if this is the case.

As for Tone's rage. There are only two explanations
a) it's Alice mostly tweeting
b) he is a terrible person
c) both

Even if you are very close to your sibling you would never ever as a decent person do what Tone does (see Ioan's brother for reference, and he would have way more of a reason to rage because Alice maligned Ioan and all of his family, Ioan did neither). But that Alice has history of maligning him and the long streak of estrangement makes this obviously even more absurd. I can only assume that due to his sickness he banks on Alice's support (they made up only since then) and he believes he can get that by doing her dirty work. Remember that Alice confirmed early on in the separation that she DOESNT appreciate the genuine private support she had from friends that told her to just calm down, but that she only appreciates support that aids her abuse against Ioan.
Do we know for a fact that the home his father lived in when Tone was 16 was the same house next door to Rachel's parents? We can't really rely on anything Alice says because at best she's unreliable and at her usual she's dishonest.

Rachel's parents looked nice and like they cared for their daughter. It makes me queasy to think they allowed their 21 year old daughter to get together with a 37 year old man of Tone's calibre. Even more so if she is vulnerable in any way. It's even more nauseating if Rachel and Tone actually got together when she was younger.

Reactions: 11
what a creep
View attachment 2774837
a common story with all Alice supporters is that they keep focusing on Bianca. A person vulnerable to attacks. Rather than the person they should be mad at (even if they are wrong) that would be Ioan. It shows that you have no balls.

sounds to me like excitement that the kids wont be part of the wedding or if they are they will make it hell

I btw like how Tone keeps changing the police story. So much like his sister.
Because I donā€™t think this is a venerable man in Bristol. The obsession with Bianca is so over the top, it can only be one person.
---
very winning
View attachment 2774942
why does Alice have so many thick supporters? they see Tony attacking B&I non stop to the extend that police seems to be involved, and then ask why no one leaves him (and Alice, the other bully) alone?!
That ā€¦ and the fact that they literally have to go in search of posts about them on tattle. So pretty easy to avoid.

Reactions: 19
What if they didn't meet at her wedding?

Maybe all the posts with that claim were actually written by the Chief Narc? o_O

"They met at MY wedding, you know?" because everything has to link back to her.

Reactions: 25
Reactions: 16
and keep in mind: they uninvited a ton of people and seemingly didn't invite the father's wife.

Tone was 37 and Rachel 21 at the time. Age gaps aren't a issue (except of course you are Alice's ex-husband) but it depends on how young the younger part is when meeting, and 16 years gap with the woman being 21 definitely will be seen as inappropriate in most circles, especially if the relationship is far enough to go to a wedding together (which means you are dating even longer than this). So methinks they didnt meet at the wedding but that's the official story they tell everyone to make their relationship not seen as quite that inappropriate
I really dont know how 21 and 37 is inappropriate. In my view at 21 a level headed girl is as likely to be attracted to a mature man that found his feet in life and actually accomplished something and is ready to commit, as to a meandering pot head surfer of her own age. Of course Tone is a different story but I suspect he presented as a successful businessman with a "famous Hollywood star" sister. I suspect Rach and maybe even her parents were invited to "bulk up" brideā€™s side, especially after mAliceā€™s conflict with her father. And I think she fell for aTone because she was star struck by all the glamour and famousness he was seemingly surrounded with by proxy. She may have thought him and mAlice were very close and he hang around in glitzy Hollywood parties.
Itā€™s enough yo swipe a girl of her feet, if thatā€™s what she is into

Reactions: 6
I really dont know how 21 and 37 is inappropriate. In my view at 21 a level headed girl is as likely to be attracted to a mature man that found his feet in life and actually accomplished something and is ready to commit, as to a meandering pot head surfer of her own age. Of course Tone is a different story but I suspect he presented as a successful businessman with a "famous Hollywood star" sister. I suspect Rach and maybe even her parents were invited to "bulk up" brideā€™s side, especially after mAliceā€™s conflict with her father. And I think she fell for aTone because she was star struck by all the glamour and famousness he was seemingly surrounded with by proxy. She may have thought him and mAlice were very close and he hang around in glitzy Hollywood parties.
I assume swipe was a typo but it works....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All I can think of now about doing the deed is ā€˜ti you, ti meā€™ x 4 and then Iā€™m sure that would be the deed done!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd stay 21 is very marginal. It fails the half the age+7 rule by a long shot (by 5 years, in Ioan and Bianca's case it would be one year) for one, but that's obviously not a established system and doesnt consider the fact that every human develops differently.

A 21 year old woman may be fully matured by that age (different story for men), in which case a age gap doesn't matter the slightest, but it's 50/50 at that age. If we were talking about a 25 year old I wouldn't have any concerns (nowadays many see even that critical which I disagree with)

Then there is also, and that was my point, that I don't believe that they started dating at 21, let alone met at 21. So you can cut some years there, and then it becomes critical because dating someone you met when they were underaged is definitely a different kettle of fish.

Now I wouldn't really care, but that's IMO a reason why he may run with this story that doesn't really make much sense (unless it's completely made up as some said to put Alice into the center of attention). Plus Tone has reposted pretty disgusting theories from Alice's socks that Ioan was having sex with 14 year old child actresses, so I think when people make these kind of accusations it's worth to scrutinize their own situation

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.