Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the fact he’s back filming could indicate a larger role than we previously might have thought. Interesting.

happy he’s working again, must be a safe space for him to get back to work

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Also, it's pretty ironic how Alice Tony was tweeting about winning a few days ago. Ioan's working as an actor, Alice only calls herself one these days. Pretty clear to me who's coming out on top here and it ain't the abuser.
He's out and about in Miami, doing what he loves with a beautiful woman by his side. Surely she can try and heal that bruised narc ego by socking and sharing her "we are so happy" posts on instagram but the fact that she's never gonna get near such a huge set again must sting. And that won't go away, ever. Despite her ongoing PA and harassment that gives me a little satisfaction.

Edit: Hope you all have a lovely weekend.☺

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Someone please explain to me how Rachel was even involved in that? It’s never made sense to me. She’s the daughter of Alice’s dad’s neighbours but Tone only just met her at the wedding? So why were they invited to the wedding which wasn’t local to them?? Make it make sense.
I suspect they were invited so someone could tell her Dad how amazing the wedding was and how beautiful Alice looked. She wanted to make him jealous and punish him for choosing Catherine over her (in her eyes).

Reactions: 20
I think this is just love bombing and over-the-top exaggeration on Alice's part. There's that woman on Instagram she hasn't even met irl who she allows to call herself the kid's grandma! (And to send them presents.)

(I'm getting the impression Rachel and her parents were either extremely naïve or had an eye for the main chance. And probably a bit of both.)
The Garners were probably just up for a cheap holiday to Mexico tbh

Edited to add: @welp I remember Ioan and Math owning the Kilburn flat too.

Reactions: 15
The flounce didn't last 12 hours. And no Tone, it's not libel if we are gossiping about your posts. They are your own words.

Screenshot_20240223_170041_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
Wouldn't it be great if Alice and her flying monkeys were exposed, picked up, and charged for all the abuse they have dished over the last 3 years.

trolls1.gif

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
When Alice successfully shuts tattle down, we can use Whatsapp to determine where we'll go. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Damages for libel needs to cause a loss to reputation.
Alice has no reputation left due to her own behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Someone please explain to me how Rachel was even involved in that? It’s never made sense to me. She’s the daughter of Alice’s dad’s neighbours but Tone only just met her at the wedding? So why were they invited to the wedding which wasn’t local to them?? Make it make sense.
My theory is she was Tone’s girlfriend who fell for his celebrity adjacent status and he wanted to impress with the trip to the wedding. Tone and Alice made up the best friend and close neighbours as part of a grift to get Ioan to pay for her and her family to be at the wedding. Alice wouldn’t have seen or had anything to do with Bristol neighbours for 20 odd years and definitely wouldn’t have been besties with a small kid. She’s closer to the parents age than Rachel.

Reactions: 17
I reckon he has his own assets protected that will still bring him in an income. Didn’t Alice mention a flat for his brother? Mama Gruff seems like she wouldn’t allow him to waste every penny on Alice the prostitute (sic).
Yes. Ioan definitely has other funds that are protected by the prenup and not considered community property. I think that's why Alice is fighting so hard. She thinks she can get a slice.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.