Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshots can be relevant [see DVRO] but AFE won't disclose them to the other side first. It will be like Ella wanting to play her video in court ie disallowed.

Looking at the smooch between AFE and Elsie again, it doesn't look affectionate. It reminds me of AFE's days of putting IG in a headlock. It shows dominance and submission. Elsie was a daddy's girl, not any more.

View attachment 2783829

ETA if IG showed himself doing this to Elsie people would assume he was some kind of pe-do. Being female doesn't make it ok.
You’re right! The way she is looming large over Elsie is not in a loving way but more of a menacing way.

Reactions: 9
With all the amazing therapists and coaches in LA how someone this crazy level of insecure has not gotten help is beyond me. Those videos, omg, cringe.

Reactions: 11
Someone on X has pointed out that this a copyrighted photo by Alamy. Trawling through the internet, not old photos (in a box,as implied)
I'm thinking the Beverly Hills street photo is also lifted from the internet and not one Alice took.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.