Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely a threat. He/she is just incapable of stopping. Maybe an inpatient facility could help with that.
Imagine putting all of energy into abusing a woman for your own failures. Alice must hate herself.

Screenshot_20240223_174942_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Yawn. I think AFE will be on her deathbed clutching this screenshot.

1708732566800.png

"Tone" replying to himself. Would AFE abandon the pet then? I guess so...

1708732714615.png

BIRSTIRDS?? wtf?? oooh so cryptic! you wet wipe.

1708732817983.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I'm sorry, is this a real question? His entire account is Exhibit A.

1000046516.png

But I'll humor him. Here's just one example.

1000046515.png

And then of course the throat-slitting threat to a Twitter user, which inspired others to make death threats as well (to a different Twitter user).

1000046519.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
He's dreaming if he thinks he and Bee had any conversations or secrets. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nope. Cant work out a word of anything he’s saying. I think I know why that is. 🍸
Also, the poster saying he posted old pics of his wife and her mum are spot on. A deep dive on sm proves this.

Reactions: 33
*hums* Tonely, I'm Mr Tonely, I have nobody for my own...

There it goes again. Like clockwork.

Reactions: 14
He fantasies about Bianca in a really worrying way. I think it’s time he had a restraining order too.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Which one of them was supposedly 'strong as an ox', I forgot? To me they both appear to be feeble minded drunks.
---
I see Tone can read on a preschool level.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The flounces are getting worse. Not only does s/he keep coming back to social media after saying they won’t be on for a while but they can’t even say good night without coming back to post more crap. Alice is more consumed by her hatred of Bianca than ever. I guess the evaluation was favourable to B? Actually scratch that. I’m not convinced Alice had the balls to read the eval because she’ll know how well/much she cooperated.

Reactions: 21
Yawn. I think AFE will be on her deathbed clutching this screenshot.

View attachment 2776599

"Tone" replying to himself. Would AFE abandon the pet then? I guess so...

View attachment 2776605
BIRSTIRDS?? wtf?? oooh so cryptic! you wet wipe.

View attachment 2776607
Tony has clearly no idea how they transport pets (defo a dig at B for moving Bubba!) When I was considering a move to OZ, I looked into it and they actually take a lot of care when transporting animals, as that was one of my main concerns. Yes the animal will be stressed, but there are some really good companies that provide this service, so duck off Tone!

Reactions: 25
Re Alice's wedding and inviting the neighbours/their daughter
I believe they hadn't been neighbours that long.....

I think that Alice's father moved to his current house after he got together with the stepmother. Despite what Alice claimed the tragedy of her stepsister did not happen in her childhood home. The other houses in that development (all with similar themed names) were all new build in 2005/2006.

Alice's brother's wife and her parents (who are close neighbours in he same village) are in a much older house original to that village.

Assuming that this is correct, and the fathers house was newly built/ purchased 2005, then Alice's brother would have been 35 and unlikely living there. His future wife would have been 19.

It makes it even weirder that they were all invited to the wedding.
Of course it's possible they lived previously elsewhere in the same village as Alice's father....

also alice views her sister in law's mother as her "mother" but she's only ten years older than Alice!
Thank you for verifying the father and step-mother’s house Alice keeps saying is the home she grew up in was nothing but a lie. I remember crazy Tone saying his father and step-mother moved when they got married, and that is how he met Rachel. Alice lies about everything, nothing she says can be believed.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He fantasies about Bianca in a really worrying way. I think it’s time he had a restraining order too.
I agree! I really hope that they get an RO on him, might not be that easy, different countries and different laws, but it's definitely doable. Also I'd get one so he can't be in contact with the girls (highly doubtful, I know) but I wouldn't want someone like him having any contact with my kids, or any kids come to think of it, he is not a positive influence and that's what they need right now!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Was Bianca supposed to ditch Bubba in Aus because they’d come for her for that too. Tell me you’re jealous the dog has more airmiles than you without telling me…

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Damages for libel needs to cause a loss to reputation.
Alice has no reputation left due to her own behaviour.
She’s the bum-flashing ex-wife of a Hollywood star, who can’t get acting roles. Sue me, Alice! I’ve got 26 YoBucks and some BeeDollars.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So they are in the process of maybe? pursuing libel claims but IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) etc. Is this the same gang who can’t afford a lawyer or food for the baybeez but oh sure, they can afford to investigate IP addresses and sue people. Righto. And here’s a little tip for you, Tony. Truth is an absolute defence to libel claims. You could clean up your dirty timeline but you know … screenshats taken and all that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.