Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd stay 21 is very marginal. It fails the half the age+7 rule by a long shot (by 5 years, in Ioan and Bianca's case it would be one year) for one, but that's obviously not a established system and doesnt consider the fact that every human develops differently.

A 21 year old woman may be fully matured by that age (different story for men), in which case a age gap doesn't matter the slightest, but it's 50/50 at that age. If we were talking about a 25 year old I wouldn't have any concerns (nowadays many see even that critical which I disagree with)

Then there is also, and that was my point, that I don't believe that they started dating at 21, let alone met at 21. So you can cut some years there, and then it becomes critical because dating someone you met when they were underaged is definitely a different kettle of fish.

Now I wouldn't really care, but that's IMO a reason why he may run with this story that doesn't really make much sense (unless it's completely made up as some said to put Alice into the center of attention). Plus Tone has reposted pretty disgusting theories from Alice's socks that Ioan was having sex with 14 year old child actresses, so I think when people make these kind of accusations it's worth to scrutinize their own situation
I see, you meant he might have started dating her when she was perhaps around 16.. interesting. And makes sense. and yes 100% agree they (mAlice and Tone) are not in a position to talk about age differences!

Reactions: 11
Bad Boys is btw resuming shooting today after the actor strike. No idea if Ioan is even part of this since I don't know if his role requires more than the few weeks shooting he did last year, but just want to point this out, especially since the contract he mentioned in the financial declaration stated that he was contracted till august 2023, which would have been after the actor strike had already started.

Reactions: 30
Bad Boys is btw resuming shooting today after the actor strike. No idea if Ioan is even part of this since I don't know if his role requires more than the few weeks shooting he did last year, but just want to point this out, especially since the contract he mentioned in the financial declaration stated that he was contracted till august 2023, which would have been after the actor strike had already started.
He has some nerve filming in Georgia, that's one of Alice's cities.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Someone please explain to me how Rachel was even involved in that? It’s never made sense to me. She’s the daughter of Alice’s dad’s neighbours but Tone only just met her at the wedding? So why were they invited to the wedding which wasn’t local to them?? Make it make sense.

Alice being childish (this is kindergarten level) and attempting to hurt her father and his wife? By inviting neighbours she hardly knew (her story has changed) and making sure they and everyone would know.

As if they cared.
And only person it reflected badly upon was AFE herself.

Reactions: 11
With all our tattler members, is there not one person who lives in Bedminster, Bristol who could confirm that Rach or Tony still live there? They don't have be up in their lives, which would be stalking. I am tired of all this speculation. Either they are real or not. I would love see Alice's lies to be exposed!
Tony's 3 companies where he and Rachel were directors.
Philtonian dissolved in 2020 mobile phones. Both Philip and Ian were directors in this company until 2018
Frendspen still active but Tony resigned 2016 as did Rachel - second hand good
The Bristol vaping company limited -dissolved 2018 nature of business other services not elsewhere classified. Ian was involved with this company up 2016.

I suspect Rachel left in 2020.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That's not doing the deed - it's shaking the seed :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha that's it! I'm done 💀🤣
I now have an image of Tone, being a crustysockbro 🤢
So if I have to have that image in my head, do does everyone else! And I'm not even sorry 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Tone thinks he knows the law. :LOL:
Both siblings seem to be socially and emotionally stunted at age 15.

Reactions: 18
Hopefully AlcoTone will see our speculations on The Rachel Affair and give us some more to investigate, speculate, assume, hopefully find answers too. A photo of the two of you being all lovey dovey while holding today's newspaper will do Tone!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tone thinks he knows the law. :LOL:
Both siblings seem to be socially and emotionally stunted at age 15.
I still believe there is just one sibling posting.

What are the odds of two such idiots existing?

Daily Fail would get massive amount of clicks if they'd publish the real story.
I am sure at some point soon, once the custody is settled, there will be criminal charges against AFE and we'll be able to read up from the court documents about a 55 year old woman who has been setting up multiple socks for decades to abuse others online and even pretends to be her own (likely still estranged) brother and also some of her most avid (read: stupid) followers. There will be facts of that pathetic case and these will be so out there that the DF could not have imagination to make it up -- they could get series of articles out of it.
---
Hopefully AlcoTone will see our speculations on The Rachel Affair and give us some more to investigate, speculate, assume, hopefully find answers too. A photo of the two of you being all lovey dovey while holding today's newspaper will do Tone!
You'll know that will never happen!
Alice's photoshop skills are sub-par and only photos she has for Tony and Rachel are way more than a decade old.

Reactions: 18
With all our tattler members, is there not one person who lives in Bedminster, Bristol who could confirm that Rach or Tony still live there? They don't have be up in their lives, which would be stalking. I am tired of all this speculation. Either they are real or not. I would love see Alice's lies to be exposed!
Tony's 3 companies where he and Rachel were directors.
Philtonian dissolved in 2020 mobile phones. Both Philip and Ian were directors in this company until 2018
Frendspen still active but Tony resigned 2016 as did Rachel - second hand good
The Bristol vaping company limited -dissolved 2018 nature of business other services not elsewhere classified. Ian was involved with this company up 2016.

I suspect Rachel left in 2020.
tbh I think they are together, and even if they are not it's not particulary relevant (besides the hypocrisy of course, but that's a common theme with them)

Ioan was also with Alice while she was horrible to people online at 3 am (though he did pull the plug at some point), sometimes it's not so easy to leave especially if you do have feelings and the other party is claiming to be ill (and clearly capable of abuse).

We also dont know the girl. she might be bad too and just not participating because she is smarter or because she doesnt feel as strongly about it naturally (I mean even if you would feel strongly what Tone does is insane, and the very reason why so many cant believe that there are two of them)

what's important is that Alice is exploiting a pretty ill man (a good sister would tell him to focus on his health) to do her dirty work, no matter if he is posting or if she is impersonating him with his approval

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Re Alice's wedding and inviting the neighbours/their daughter
I believe they hadn't been neighbours that long.....

I think that Alice's father moved to his current house after he got together with the stepmother. Despite what Alice claimed the tragedy of her stepsister did not happen in her childhood home. The other houses in that development (all with similar themed names) were all new build in 2005/2006.

Alice's brother's wife and her parents (who are close neighbours in he same village) are in a much older house original to that village.

Assuming that this is correct, and the fathers house was newly built/ purchased 2005, then Alice's brother would have been 35 and unlikely living there. His future wife would have been 19.

It makes it even weirder that they were all invited to the wedding.
Of course it's possible they lived previously elsewhere in the same village as Alice's father....

also alice views her sister in law's mother as her "mother" but she's only ten years older than Alice!

Reactions: 21
I don't particulary care about Tone's marriage
I'm not sure he has one. Whoever is using his account isn't married that's for sure.
---
The obsession with Bianca is so over the top, it can only be one person.
Yep - it's mAlice.
---
I really dont know how 21 and 37 is inappropriate.
Yeah. People can marry whoever they want as long as they're adults and consenting. No one knows whose marriage will last anyway and even if it lasts, that doesn't mean it's a good marriage.

My hunch is that IG and BW will go the distance even with an 19 year age gap. It was only a 5 year gap with IG and AFE and we know how that worked out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Re Alice's wedding and inviting the neighbours/their daughter
I believe they hadn't been neighbours that long.....

I think that Alice's father moved to his current house after he got together with the stepmother. Despite what Alice claimed the tragedy of her stepsister did not happen in her childhood home. The other houses in that development (all with similar themed names) were all new build in 2005/2006.

Alice's brother's wife and her parents (who are close neighbours in he same village) are in a much older house original to that village.

Assuming that this is correct, and the fathers house was newly built/ purchased 2005, then Alice's brother would have been 35 and unlikely living there. His future wife would have been 19.

It makes it even weirder that they were all invited to the wedding.
Of course it's possible they lived previously elsewhere in the same village as Alice's father....

also alice views her sister in law's mother as her "mother" but she's only ten years older than Alice!
I think this is just love bombing and over-the-top exaggeration on Alice's part. There's that woman on Instagram she hasn't even met irl who she allows to call herself the kid's grandma! (And to send them presents.)

(I'm getting the impression Rachel and her parents were either extremely naïve or had an eye for the main chance. And probably a bit of both.)

Reactions: 8
I think this is just love bombing and over-the-top exaggeration on Alice's part. There's that woman on Instagram she hasn't even met irl who she allows to call herself the kid's grandma! (And to send them presents.)

(I'm getting the impression Rachel and her parents were either extremely naïve or had an eye for the main chance. And probably a bit of both.)
The online relationships between the kids and unknowns is creepy and inappropriate. Someone who is acting in the best interests of their children would not allow this.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The online relationships between the kids and unknowns is creepy and inappropriate. Someone who is acting in the best interests of their children would not allow this.
I hope the GAL and Dr D has reviewed the horrific "article" calling the daughter Regina. The creepiest of them all.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I hope the GAL and Dr D has reviewed the horrific "article" calling the daughter Regina. The creepiest of them all.
It really was disturbing. Also the releasing of the footage during the fake DVRO can only have came from one adult person. Wait, am I Tony???

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.