Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M33L4

VIP Member
I don’t think this is a victory at all. She’s fired her lawyer to stall for two reasons. She didn’t get what she wanted and blamed Bernal as per her usual MO and/or she’s stalling submitting financials and witness forms.

Reactions: 44

Diamonds60

VIP Member
We knew from the start there was no good outcome. If there was we would have come up with one but we never have. Alice can’t have full custody with a DVRO, Ioan can’t have them as they are now weapons. The kids are basically fucked and will need therapy until the day they die. The hacking, stealing, fake RO will stay with Ella for the rest of her life. You can’t undo that. They have essentially lost a father and left with a narc mother. There is something very wrong with the system that Alice wasn’t investigated back in 2021 and authorities stepped in then.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

NarcRage

VIP Member
The post is fine although you've been forgiven to think that she is trying to connect it to her, but the "for once" is utterly hilarious lmao

I also note that she seems to have a lot of brainwashed Russian followers
She's already compared her situation (DVRO) to being in China.
She's such a an advocate for freedom of speech and fighting injustice....her life in her townhouse in Beverly Hills is JUST like being in a Siberian Gulag under Putin.

• Haha

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Imagine being the kids uncle and going on SM clapping and laughing at thought of alienating the kids from their dads life. He actually finds joy in this shit. What kind of horrid bastard does that?

……yeah yeah his sister Alice Evans does.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I see Tone is back to slitting throats again. Real smart when the cops have you on their radar. 🤦🏼‍♀️

1000046134.png

• Wow
  • Haha

AnneinHever

VIP Member
All it proves is how good her PA is and how shit the system in CA is, but I knew that already. The therapy was unlikely to work given that they were still living with an abuser.

She is still a talentless, unemployed arsehole and shit mother who will soon be on a lot less than $10k a month. The kids are in for a rough road as they will have been told they are entitled to so much that mAlice won't be able to give them going forward. Them's the breaks kiddos.
---

Don't be silly. She got an A+ for her PA though.
I’ve said it before. The best punishment for Malice would be to keep the kids she has fucked up emotionally and mentally without much financial support from Ioan because of the PA. It’ll be bad for the kids, but she’s going to be in hell. A hell she has created. Good luck, Malice. You’re gonna need it.

NarcRage

VIP Member
Here's the party list as it stands now. As you can see, Alice is back to representing herself.

Really not sure what Bernal did to earn that $25,000 he got from the blocked account, but I wonder if any will be clawed back since he is not handling the trial.

View attachment 2770229
---

Thread title!! 😂
This is exactly what I said - she will be getting a refund of fees for work he hasn't incurred

She can get hold of dupee's report now she is self repping

• Wow
  • Sick

Diamonds60

VIP Member
The proof of what Alice is and what she has done is all over the internet at least she has to live with that. Her career is over, the money is gone and she’s left with 2 destroyed children becos she spent 3 years trying to destroy their father and have them join in. She’s fucked and always will be. Her own family bar one psycho brother don’t even want her.

• Sad

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
AFE really is mental. Doxxing is the 'word of God' apparently. WISH you would get a JOB Alice!! Imagine having to live with that nutter??

1707955743315.png

There is no doubt in my mind she was the mastermind behind Ella's hacking and Amazon theft.

• Sick
  • Angry

Loveu2

VIP Member
Alice's appalling behavior has accomplished nothing. She's still divorced, and living in a rental. Ioan is getting married. And, whether Fucko likes it or not, the girls will have a stepmother.

Ametrine

VIP Member
The would have to be from AFE's memory though. Maybe "Tone" will have another dream...
Let me guess.

Dr Dupee said that Alice is the most incredible woman she's ever met (she's heterosexual), and cannot believe Ioan left Alice for his MOTHER.

• Haha

ButterTart

VIP Member
I am just so stunned that the socks and Tone are trumpeting about Alice having 'won' and Ioan 'lost'. I can only assume this means the evaluation report recommends custody to Alice. I just can't believe that this could be the outcome. If it is, maybe Alice fired Bernal to save/claw back the money which Bernal would have expended on the trial. If the evaluation report recommends the kids stay with Alice, she probably thinks it's pointless to pay Bernal for the custody trial. Re: the financial, I think she thinks she can just continue bluffing and not providing any evidence - she has got away with it so far.
I'm just shocked, and frankly have lost all faith in the justice system, if this is the case.
What is really sad/sick is that anyone thinks that destroying the relationship a loving parent has with their children is considered winning for anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

welp

VIP Member
you must get her perspective though. Imagine being a chronical oversharer that lives from giving her peasants content. and then there is a pamphlet that could contain negative things about Ioan's parenting and good things about your parenting. and you have no chance to access and share the bits you want. I'd sack my lawyer and take my chance too

• Haha
  • Sick

welp

VIP Member
Brighton Bond was always bragging about two things: Being friends with Alice and taking pictures with Christian Horner. Awkward....

• Haha

Hiraeth

VIP Member
This is exactly what I said - she will be getting a refund of fees for work he hasn't incurred

She can get hold of dupee's report now she is self repping
Hopefully the blocked account will get the fees back, since Alice didn't pay them. And the court has her figured out--she will be allowed to review Dupée's report only in a supervised setting since she will leak any info she can.

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I feel like she wants her kids to suffer the way she has suffered with her own dads wife.
Alice is really the most messed up person I’ve ever encountered which is why I came here as it was so incredibly disturbing what she does, that I had to understand why.
If they leave the kids with a mentally deranged mother who spends her life on twitter making socks and threatening suicide WITH her daughter it’s just complete incompetence on every level.

beck123

Well, she can now exchange the Frock of Furlough for the Parka of Procrastination, it would seem. As long as she doesn't forget to pair it with the Shirt of Self-Representation. 😁
Might I suggest the puffball skirt of perjury for Big Al’s court appearance? She’s never met one she didn’t like!

• Haha