Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ametrine

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
I think we all know at this point that there can be no winners in this situation any more. Most of Ioan's money is gone, she has mentally damaged both of her children, and she herself is an utter mess. It seems her mantra is "if I can't be happy then no one can be". Ioan will pick himself up, repair the financial damage and go on to have a happy marriage and steady career. There is that at least. Alice has nothing, and will be nothing. Poor kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
For all we know, Alice dumped Bernal and told him to prepare the attorney substitution form for her to sign. It probably took her days to sign it because she had to stop doxxing and start detoxing.
BIB: There must be a thread title for Hiraeth in here surely? 😬 “Alice, it’s time to stop doxxing and start detoxing”

• Haha
  • Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
by tuesday they have to file a bunch of stuff
And to think nobody would have been any the wiser about Alice's abuse if she'd just stuck with collaborative. It would never have come out.

And it's cost her hundreds of thousands of dollars, which she would have had if she'd settled a vanilla divorce with a prenup through collaborative.

She has effectively paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to let the entire world know what an abusive person she is.

She truly is the dumbest person in any room.

• Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Except over time she won’t be doing anything newsworthy. Or gossip worthy. Ioan is the celeb in all this. 🤷‍♀️
I think Alice will either escalate and do lots of newsworthy, probably illegal and potentially outright criminal behaviour, or fade into obscurity homeless on the streets of LA. But as long as she has access to internet and the media she will keep doing what she's doing. And what she's done has led to #231 threads and counting. She isn't a celebrity per see but she is notorious and we're still watching her and gossiping about her.

To me this whole debate is just splitting hairs and it feels a bit virtue signalling. She will always be Ioan's ex-wife and the mother of his children, and thus connected to him, and as I said everything she does revolves around him. I'd hate to be connected to my narc ex in any way, especially publicly, but this is a gossip forum, not an Ioan/Bianca fan site pandering to their feelings. If people are so concerned about them maybe they shouldn't be reading and commenting here tbw. I'm damn sure Ioan would hate these threads, would hate the focus and speculation on his private life, and would really hate the commentary and judgement on his young children.

The situation is ever-evolving and sometimes one or more players does something that makes them the focus of our attention and thus they get included in a thread title. To make arbitrary rules about thread titles and who can and can't be mentioned seems a bit redundant to me. Alice may be a Z list but she's still more known than a lot of influencers/etc who get threads. I don't know if there's a criminal category or a has-been-who-never-really-was category, but maybe we could move her into one of those if people don't think she belongs in the celeb category.

Overall this whole discussion seems a bit nitpicky and pointless to me. 🤷‍♀️

MOO. 🐮

• Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Okay, here’s what the nunc pro tunc minute order says, in English and not legalese.
  • “Nunc pro tunc” is the term for a court order that corrects an earlier order of the court. So this February 21, 2024 minute order is correcting the court's minute order of February 7, 2024.
  • Dr. Dupee’s report came out on February 14, 2024.
  • The court had another case management call on February 14 to discuss the custody evaluation and postponing the trial.
  • Someone complained to the judge that the minute order of February 7 was not specific as to whether the trial briefs and witness lists, etc. that were to be filed on February 21, 2024 were to pertain to the custody trial only, or both the custody trial and the financial trial.
  • Given this information, the court ruled:
    • The February 29, 2024 hearing date is being kept on calendar for a status report on whether the trial dates of March 6, March 7, and March 13 will go forward.
    • If the parties do NOT stipulate among themselves to continue the trial, then the trial is going forward and all counsel will have to file witness lists, exhibit lists, trial briefs, and the side-by-side issue declaration relating to the custody and visitation issues.
I love doc drops but I can never make head nor tail of what they say. Thank god you always follow up with a translation into everyday English. 🙌🏼🧡

• Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Bro you’re a middle-aged balding woman in BH with a restraining order and 50 fake Twitter accounts. Why don’t you use yoir real name if it’s so important to you?

• Haha

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Sorry there’s something that has been bothering me for a while and while I don’t want to offend anyone or be accused of policing the forum, I’ve got to get it off my chest.

Alice Evans is a twwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt

‘Tone’ is one too!

• Haha
  • Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Is there such a thing as 50:50 custody, with Alice having 100% physical custody, in California? That way Ioan retains the legal right to make critical decisions in the girl’s best interests, but doesn’t have to have them physically in his presence for 50% of the time?
Yes. There are two types of custody that exist at the same time: physical custody and legal custody. Physical custody determines where the child lives, and legal custody refers to the right to make decisions for the child. It would really be something if AFE got 100% physical custody and 0% legal custody. 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow

Yoyosushi

Irrelevant of whatever the Courts decide, AFE has lost. Once the dust settles on all this and she’s left with sole responsibility of those girls, with no real ability to earn a decent income, she’s going to wish she had played nicer. She’s getting off right now on playing this game, torturing IG, but once it’s all over, reality of what her future will be will be evident and she is FUCKED. Penniless, no friends, no family, no career, two daughters who will fuck off far away from her as soon as they’re able. She will enter her twilight years with NOTHING. That is a dark place to be. She just doesn’t have the foresight to see it yet. Ioan will get his daughters back in the future, because all the evidenced alienation is online for them to see when they’re mature enough to understand it properly.

She’s a classic example of how not to ‘act in haste; repent at leisure’.

• Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
Bianca is out doing things normal happy people do, not giving a shit what Alice is cunting about.

Screenshot_20240221_103109_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Loveu2

VIP Member
Alice could have bought a home with the money squandered away on her legal fees.

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
His bank balance is red
But the sky is blue
Ratty needs a book deal
To tell all that is true

The envelope is red
The contract ink is blue
Ratty’s autobiography “Whiskers and Wheels”
Is coming to a book shop near you!

The Daily Mail is a red-top
Its logo is blue
Ratty’s interview is a sensation
He wears a Chanel tutu

The sunset is red
The ocean is blue
On a tropical island
Ratty cracks open a Grand Cru

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Alice is a cunt
MOO

* happy V day to you delightful tattle turds

• Haha
  • Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
I think it's about the facts on the ground rather than narratives at this stage. I doubt Dupee praised AFE's parenting or behaviour - but the conclusion was nonetheless that the kids should stay with her as other options were more harmful to them. There was a huge runaway risk I already mentioned. I will be interested to see if her PA will be financially penalised, ie. if IG can't spend any meaningful time with them, does he have to pay full CS? I hope not actually. Would serve the cunt right.

We will know a certain amount from AFE's Insta as the kids will still be used as props and there will be more pap photos too even if we don't get the full story.
That's because Tattle is an anonymous forum with a relatively small user base, compared to X, Facebook, Instagram which are social media platforms used by hundreds of millions of users, Tone, you absolute CRETIN.

1708027317042 copy.jpg

Also, that tweet is 100% in Alice's voice. So Alice, you are a CRETIN.

And people do take Tattle seriously, seeing as news outlets like Alice's fave, the Daily Mail, are glued to certain threads (like this one) and frequently steal material from them.

Bitch all you want Tone/Alice, the legal documents and transcripts which are in the Wiki speak for themselves.

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Have you guys seen this clip going around on SM, about some TikToker complaining about "trauma" of her father abandoning her family when she was 5, to pursue break dancing and not paying her medical bills?

Except that her father responded, was very reasonable and kind and put in some facts. He lived a mile down the street and saw them frequently, he paid the mother several million in settlement, and paid medical insurance etc. That money came from his career in advertising. He did breakdancing as a hobby and just got some fame because he did it at the age of 60.

Imagine weaving such a false narrative for attention...oh wait.

• Wow
  • Sad

Hiraeth

VIP Member
She's going for a reschedule due to no representation, doesn't this mean that it won't be Judge Josh residing over this case now?
So we have no financial statement and no witnesses by the sounds of it too.
If this was the first time she had sacked her attorney she might have gotten an extension but I highly doubt she will get one now. Judge Josh has her number.

And even if she did get an extension, Judge Josh would still be the judge deciding this matter. He would have to recuse himself or be disqualified to have a replacement judge assigned to hear the case.

• Heart