Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
To the legal posters here, I am asking this question again. Will there be any consequences today regarding her sacking her lawyer? Or will we have wait another week, when the actual trial starts? There doesn't seem much point to the meeting today, if one party is absent.
There's no conference or meeting scheduled for today. Today is the deadline when trial briefs must be filed and exhibits must be exchanged. I don't expect anything filed from Alice's side, given the events of yesterday, but Ioan's side should file documents. It's likely that we will see the fallout next week and not today. As to what that fallout will be is anyone's guess, since it's up to Judge Josh.

Reactions: 40

M33L4

VIP Member
Alice knows what’s coming in that report, she knows her behaviour with and towards her own daughters is going to come to light in court. Never mind tattle, Instagram or Twitter. Or even the Daily Mail for that matter.
A judge, the lawyers, Ioan, Bianca and her own girls will see it written down in black and white. She will do anything to prevent this. Clearly.
Those facilitating and supporting her in this are disgusting.
Why would you support separating a good daddy from his daughters because he dumped Alice. Only sickos would think that’s okay. How they sleep at night I have no idea.

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
I think that tweet got deleted. hmmm
Well what a shame it's still posted here.

Do Tone and Alice have any idea how much actuaries earn?

I'd say being an actuary is far cooler than being for example, a bit-part former actress, or an owner of a Cash Converters.

• Haha

VielleFemme

Who is Liz Fraser when she's at home?
She shags all her friends' husbands and leaves mementoes in their beds so they know she was there. She has abandoned 4 children. She grifted money from women who were survivors of domestic abuse by pretending she was one too, instead of a perpetrator of it. She posts thirst shots for the benefit of lonely old men online and sets up 'business ventures' that never get anywhere 'because of trolls' but she never pays back a penny. She spent her birthday alone and crashing a salsa dance class in a pub because not one single real life friend or relative wanted to celebrate with her.

• Wow
  • Angry

NarcRage

VIP Member
I think we are due another HILARIOUS made up story from Alice involving the kids...including ACTUAL fake funny conversations that never happened.

Because they are all SO happy, the three of them plus Emma, in their little love bubble of perfect family life.

C'mon Alice we know you have some made up shit waiting to be posted.

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
Breaking: Tone's a horse now
Screenshot_20240216_073817_X.jpg

technically true: Alice didnt pay her lawyers, Ioan did

its not defamation, Tone, Alice literally signed documents that confirmed the overpayments

the claims about Ioan ARE defamation though

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
The thing that all Alice's "friends" have in common (even those with rich husbands)?
Brianna D - WORKS as a real estate agent
Celia W - WORKS as an author and journalist
Caroline F - WORKS as a reporter
Mrs Hilfiger - WORKS as a shoe/bag designer (a real one)

I wonder what these WORKING women think of Alice, sitting on her arse expecting to be paid for....

welp

VIP Member
Bernal signed the document on 16th Feb and Alice 19th Feb. Is Bernal’s date a typo or did he dump her?
I reckon they agreed on 14/15 february to part (fits to Tony going loony) and Alice just took longer to sign. it's way more complicated for a lawyer to dump their client on their own (you need a special court hearing anf it may get you in trouble with the bar etc) so its always either the client sacking or a mutual agreement.

so nuts though. of course always assume a delay tactic with her but I do wonder if she wanted to do something that even Bernal didnt want to file

Reactions: 39

BessieNessie

VIP Member
When you look at it she’s mostly just trying to avoid doing what’s expected of her. There’s no master plan.

She fires lawyers instead of preparing things like financials or witness lists. It’s her usual compulsion to avoid any kind of chore or work more than anything.

When the cash runs out there’s a very good chance she’ll get into her bed and simply stay there. Like she did for much of the last ten years, only this time it’s to avoid all financial responsibilities and everyday tasks.

She’s far more of a Baldrick than she is a Betty Broderick. We’ve been giving her way too much credit.

• Haha
  • Heart

beck123

Some of the Alice Evans designs leave me wondering if she was actually using the glue gun or just sniffing it.

• Haha

Lulugrace

VIP Member
I am reposting two of Alice's previous SM postings - each is a prime example of Alice encouraging the illegal activity of doxing and her solicitating others to dox others on her behalf.
Alice, IMO, attempts to portray herself as being an important person and she's just not. Rather, she comes across as acting out like a tempermental/agitated pre-teen or as someone with arrested childhood development. I strongly believe that this is an example of Alice's typical behavior.

View attachment 2758276View attachment 2758288

'''''
ETA: spelling
I've gotta say, the Tattle Life reply on this always makes me laugh, it's a proper burn 💅🤣

• Haha

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
I’m sure the kids didn’t want to see him because he took a couple of weeks holiday after filming.

It had nothing to do with their mother telling them he left them destitute, chose the bogan over them and screaming and crying about how terrible he was.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
She's winning but Tone is posting about vengeance..hmmmm
Posting a clip about slitting WALLACE’s throat was his best idea when he’s already had one police visit. How are these people adults? The emotional intelligence of a slug.

• Haha

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I downloaded the other 2 minute orders from today but they seem exactly the same as the first one, so I won't upload them unless people want them. (They will be added to the court document index, though.)

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Looking forward to Alice’s one star review of Bernal and his subsequent reply.

• Haha