Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
The forensic accountant isn’t doing a very good job, how long is it since Yo stated that they would be finding out where the money has gone? Must be over a year?
Well, they probably do know where the money has gone, however they haven't gotten the chance to present their findings to the court yet. The financial trial hasn't been scheduled and the financial declarations are only to show current income/expenses for support calculations. They haven't had the opportunity to reveal any information about missing funds. That will come later.

Reactions: 42

Ninas purse

VIP Member
So let's assume her next move is looking for a delay, is there a form she needs to file to request that or does she just turn up in court and ask the judge in person?

It's sickening to think the judge might kick the can further down the road and steal more money from the locked funds for another lawyer for her when she's already had so much out of those funds.

Delay tactics surely means the custody evaluator report isn't very favourable towards her, otherwise she'd be skipping into court right?
Can't see the judge doing that. She has done this too many times before. He is going to order her to proceed. This is not a criminal matter. If her intention is to rock up and ask for an extension again, she will be in for a surprise. I can see the judge telling her she has known about this date for months and has to proceed on her own if she does not have an attorney to present her in the proceedings. MOO.

• Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Well I said there was a 50/50 chance of Bernal getting fired and here we are. Still AFE now has a job!!

View attachment 2770321
Judge Josh will have to deal with her direct (unless he delays AGAIN for her to get a new lawyer - please god no!!) Does AFE think she can interrogate Baby Angel this way? How does that work with a DVRO?? And what is to stop her pulling the same stunt just before a new court date anyway?? Also, who the fuck would take her as a client? Bernal didn't give a fuck but he's bottom of the barrel.

So there will be no documents filed from her side. How does that work? I knew they were unlikely to emerge and it's possible Bernal was trying to get her to comply with financials, witness list etc and she lost it and fired him on the spot. We have to remember that AFE never wanted the divorce and used threats to try and stop it happening. So in her tiny mind, she doesn't have to cooperate with what she never wanted anyway.

As for "Tone" crowing again, AFE is on another high from firing another lawyer. It's her pattern.

View attachment 2770340
I think this is about the Dupee report - she recommends AFE keep the kids, due to PA and no real alternative to Mommie Dearest. Caesar and our leader = Ioan. So she is still crowing about how good her PA was. It's that fuckwit's only victory to date.

Ioan was a winner the minute he left that scheming cunt and the biggest losers in this saga are the kids. Ioan will have a happy life with B. The kids future isn't too good. She is dragging them down to her level.
If the evaluation has gone in favour of Alice then she wouldn't have pulled this latest stunt.

kingseven

VIP Member
I think changing to vs is a brilliant suggestion and most clearly describes what the thread has actually been about.

• Heart

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
I think

Yo's name should be kept in it. I'm not in law like @ButterTart or @Hiraeth but more of a legal space adjacent with content. It's why I wanted to make the court documents public. They serve a purpose beyond just Alice nuttery. Yo is a high profile marvel actor who had his ex wife harm him by leading the kids to fake restraining orders.

There are so many others who suffer in silence and I still think this story is important. Yo serves as a very high profile example of getting sober (Bianca made it public) and navigating divorce. People like Gruffudd and will continue to look him up online.

Keep his name in the thread and it keeps the story relevant for bad divorce and recovery. Alice is almost a side note in her own story. She's truly self destructive.

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
I found our Caesar guys, and by coincidence it references the type of "fame" we always say Alice has!

8gm4pz.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Ametrine

VIP Member
I feel like she wants her kids to suffer the way she has suffered with her own dads wife.
Alice is really the most messed up person I’ve ever encountered which is why I came here as it was so incredibly disturbing what she does, that I had to understand why.
If they leave the kids with a mentally deranged mother who spends her life on twitter making socks and threatening suicide WITH her daughter it’s just complete incompetence on every level.
Alice doesn't actually see her children as autonomous beings. She sees them as pawns to be used in her divorce, and to hurt Ioan with forever more. She sees them as content for her Instagram. She will try and use Ella's look to live vicariously through her if Ella does go into modelling, seeing as Alice doesn't have a career anymore.

She reminds me of a family annihilator, just without the killing. Her life and lifestyle were changed forever when Ioan left, so she decided to burn everything down - ruin Ioan's reputation; ruin his earning potential (even though that impacted on her and the children); ruin her children's relationship with their father; ruin her children's reputations; ruin her children's mental health and ruin her children's future prospects.

The only good thing which will come out of this is that one day the girls will realise exactly who she is and what she has done, and they will cut her from their lives forever.

• Heart

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Whether Alice “wins” or not her previous life is over. No more red carpet events, first class travel, million dollar home with a pool, nanny and housekeeper, Baby Angel and happy perfect family to post pictures of for likes, or kind responsible man and father to help get through this life. No one to clean up after the constant messes she makes. And one day soon the girls are going to turn on her and there will be no one to take them off her hands. She’s definitely up Shit’s Creek without a paddle as @sweetnessfollows illustrated recently. I’m so here for it and can’t wait.

• Heart

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
This is insane. I mean, it’s not a surprise. We all saw it coming. And she’s likely planning to ask for an extension. I really hope it’s not granted. They all really need some closure. If they have the report and the GAL is there, is there really any reason to put it off AGAIN when she’s been dragging it out for years and doing this same trick over and over? Fire the lawyer right before the court date. It’s infuriating. I can’t even imagine how hard everyone involved is rolling their eyes at this point.
---
Hopefully the blocked account will get the fees back, since Alice didn't pay them. And the court has her figured out--she will be allowed to review Dupée's report only in a supervised setting since she will leak any info she can.
I forgot about that!

barre19

Chatty Member
I can't see Celia perjuring herself so I very much doubt it.
I wonder if Tony is appearing via zoom as a witness for Alice, now that would be very interesting 😉
Mental images of the guy who joined a zoom meeting with the cat filter on, and couldn’t turn it off 😆 That would never happen though, Tone is after all an IT Expert, amirite?

• Haha

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Tone and co are so dumb. They all gloated about getting Bianca deported after the incident at Ioan and Bianca’s apartment.

The reality was they exposed the older child’s appalling behaviour, Alice’s horrific parenting and showed Ioan as a kind, compassionate parent trying to do the best by his kids.

• Heart

chasingsunsets11

She really doesn't realize how fucked she is, does she? Even if the kids stay with her, she won't be able to live the life she so desperately craves.
What happens when the money runs out? She won't provide and grifting will only get her so far..
If these kids think they're poor now, they'll be in for a huge shock.

At the end, all that's left are two damaged kids (probably for life to some degree) and a guy who doesn't get to be their father (hopefully not forever). But I guess in an abusers book that's considered winning. To think all she had to do was co-parent like a normal human being and none of this would have happened.

welp

VIP Member
Uploading without review or analysis in the interest of time. ☺ I'll read it now.

ah, the great and funny news on february 14 was that the trial may be postponed? epic

and of course Alice sacked her lawyer to make that a certaincy lol lol lol

• Haha

giogio

VIP Member
Oh Sweet dreams to Tony in Bristol England at 7:37am.

Ok Alice 🙄

View attachment 2760628
I just saw this and ran here 😅 she doesn’t even try to blend that it isn’t her on the account. I don’t comment on this thread much but followed it for years and it’s funny when I think of what’s occurred in my life over this time, what I’ve accomplished, places I’ve visited, all the joyous moments, and alice is STILL in the same place: pretending to be Tone on twitter and moaning about tattle - it’s quite sad really! Groundhog Day 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
Bernal signed the document on 16th Feb and Alice 19th Feb. Is Bernal’s date a typo or did he dump her?

hmmm - wonder if she was refusing to comply with one of the court's directions (full and international financials perhaps?) and Bernal didn't fancy risking his licence again

Or perhaps she has been revealed as having lied to him about something vital (revealed in the custody evaluation possibly?) and he chose to dump her just like Marie did

... or they got into a screaming match when the Dupree and/or financial report was not to her liking and agreed to go separate ways

Dinate

The other thing is that regardless of the what the Court decides re custody, Alice can't afford to stay where they are now even if she gets the maximum child and spousal support; and that's not taking into account what she owes Ioan.

So she's very soon going to move and navigate both her and the girls getting used to living in another new apartment/house in a far less well-heeled area. That's going to be quite a rude-awakening for all of them. It will almost inevitably also mean another change of schools. I still can't fathom why she moved into an apartment that cost more than the mortgage for the house that Ioan could no longer afford.

Every decision she's taken over the past three years has been so short-sighted and whilst meant to hurt Ioan, will end up hurting her girls the most. Things are going to get so much harder for them practically now.

She's a poor excuse for a mother - putting her own need for revenge over their best interests. I don't know how she sleeps at night.

• Heart