Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That looks like a bump to me
I'm going to say that the line about "really feeling it" made me think it's a baby reveal and feeling baby flutters, but it's just me.

Didn't one of the socks or tone highlight recently the being on medication for MS would prevent pregnancy. It was an old tweet that was recycled (but I might be wrongly remembering)

But maybe it's pasta too 🤣

Reactions: 4
I’d guess she’s on Tysabri (infusion drug…) which is the “safe” MS drug to take if you’re planning on becoming pregnant.

Reactions: 3
I'm going to say that the line about "really feeling it" made me think it's a baby reveal and feeling baby flutters, but it's just me.

Didn't one of the socks or tone highlight recently the being on medication for MS would prevent pregnancy. It was an old tweet that was recycled (but I might be wrongly remembering)

But maybe it's pasta too 🤣
Some medications you have to stop if you're pregnant or TTC. It's possible to have a baby if you have MS, but it can be really hard to cope due to fatigue, lack of sleep, any mobility issues or other symptoms you might have etc. I think it's unfair to speculate at this point.

Reactions: 14
Congratulations to @SusieTCones and to @Lulugrace and @kingseven for nominating it.

• Please stick to the main players and what they do or say.
  • Keep it on Tattle.
  • When posting 10+ images or if off topic, please put behind a spoiler.
  • Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.
Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...other-if-youre-busy-being-your-brother.43175/
I don't understand. I thought @Irishwidz won the thread title? (49 votes) with $10,000 a month from Yo and Alice still cries tales of woe! which was an excellent line too.

guys, dont always think of pregnancy, the erruption will/would be already bad enough when/if it actually happens.
AE whipped the kids up into hysterics over a phantom pregnancy because BW posted 'it's all good, baby baby'. There will be eruptions now in BH because some Tattlers have suggested it's a bump and of course, B always tells us her latest news first LOL.

It looks like the wind up her dress and no she's not fat at all.

Reactions: 23
Lurker here! But I saw her insta story before I came here and literally gasped. In the story it really looks like a bump reveal and it included the 🎉 (celebration) emoji. Seems like a bump reveal but I agree with the poster who said it doesn’t really seem like their style. On the other hand, posting things on social media before crazy Alice leaks it to the media is ALSO their style. I’m so curious!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"Tone" is love and light as usual. PS the account is suspended and 'he' is replying to a very old post, just like his sis would. Thought 'he' wasn't going to talk about Alice anymore??

1703783666055.png

It's only Boxing Day on the 27th if you're 8 hours behind LOL

1703783788937.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
If that is a baby bump, how would we know that IG didn't tell the girls in a therapy session? It is a weird angle for sure, but she is very thin and would probably show early. I guess we'll know soon enough! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't think that's her style. I think if they had news they'd do a photo together revealing it, not just hinting.

Reactions: 23
That video doesn’t seem her usual style at all. Think it’s just a funny angle but it has me guessing. Maybe she was just loving the dress, just doesn’t seem her normal type of posts

Reactions: 11
Wonder what Alice’s New Year resolution is?

Same as last year’s and the year before that. Increase social media usage plus cause maximum damage to the children, with a side order of grief for her ex husband and his partner.

I hope it is to move on, and start a new life. I went to a funeral today. My neighbour. A beautiful woman, with lots to look forward to. Life cruelly snatched away, leaving her poor 4 year old son without a mother. Life has a lot to offer. It can change in a heartbeat. All the stuff and money and revenge mean nothing. Life lived to the fullest is not to look back at what was in anger. It is the promise of what is to come. Life is about possibilities and opportunities and her looking at her ex and still plotting his downfall has got her nowhere.
Unfortunately that will never happen.

In her Instagram post, she replied to the speculation, saying her in box was filled with those suggestions. She is not pregnant, she was just showing off her dress.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.