Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what Alice’s New Year resolution is?

Same as last year’s and the year before that. Increase social media usage plus cause maximum damage to the children, with a side order of grief for her ex husband and his partner.

I hope it is to move on, and start a new life. I went to a funeral today. My neighbour. A beautiful woman, with lots to look forward to. Life cruelly snatched away, leaving her poor 4 year old son without a mother. Life has a lot to offer. It can change in a heartbeat. All the stuff and money and revenge mean nothing. Life lived to the fullest is not to look back at what was in anger. It is the promise of what is to come. Life is about possibilities and opportunities and her looking at her ex and still plotting his downfall has got her nowhere.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
"may be filming something"
Jesus
Is this like the fake engagement, the fake Disney exec...now the fake job/acting career?
Next it will be the fake Oscar

• Haha
Reactions: 43
"may be filming something"
Jesus
Is this like the fake engagement, the fake Disney exec...now the fake job/acting career?
Next it will be the fake Oscar
It's another Marjorie video but she won't post it online this time

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Proudly presenting the lie of the day
View attachment 2653351
okay, I'm handing it to her: technically "may" is no lie 😭

the "just the three of us" is so deliberate btw
View attachment 2653355
Our Alice only looks at the high price places
That "when we lost the house" is so deliberate too. Those sort of passive aggressive snarky comments get so tiresome so fast. I'm forever amazed Ioan managed to stick with her for as long as he did.
---
Maybe she's dusting the old flange off for onlyfans
---
Or Clive's booked another cameo as a new year treat...get the ole salad cream a-squirting
Oh God, I broke my own rule and figured it was safe to eat while reading Tattle. Thanks NarcRage. Really, thanks a lot. :sick:😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
That "when we lost the house" is so deliberate too. Those sort of passive aggressive snarky comments get so tiresome so fast. I'm forever amazed Ioan managed to stick with her for as long as he did.
I thought that too, so manipulative.

Most other people would have said "when we had to move".

• Heart
Reactions: 33

If you touch my fries, you are being very careless with your life 🤪

Life imitating 'art' indeed.
---

Yes, once a thread hits 900 posts, a little notification pops up at the bottom, to start suggesting thread titles.
This seems easier and a fair way to do the titles 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Think Bianca and Ioan have Christmas visitors. His brother and a woman. On her reels, she name checks them on reels.
---
IMG_1702.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 24
OMG! Look who has crossed to the celeb death pool thread! I’ve been blessed.
IMG_7193.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
We dismissed to. Dominate only after 900 but recently that seeemed to stop happening
Ah bugger. I didn’t read it after posting. Bloody spell check. I havent even had a single drink this Christmas. It was meant to say we used to only nominate after 900 posts but we seem to have stopped doing that. 🤪
---
I’m sure Alice won’t be pleased with Bianca’s new story featuring Alun and another lady. Glad Ioan has some family round him at this time of year. He probably hasn’t seen the girls 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh god don’t start those rumours 🤣🤣
Yes, they still havent digested the previous one with the “proof" that B knows her, we dont want them to go to overdrive 😂

and BANG! Im there! I made it! Im VIP! (Am i the last one to get there 😂)
Id like to thank my family… oww, shall I put it on my CV?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Alice may be filming in 2024?

I'd start with may be looking for an agent and may be going to auditions. I wish her all the luck with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.