Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think Bianca and Ioan have Christmas visitors. His brother and a woman. On her reels, she name checks them on reels.
---
View attachment 2653910
the woman seems to live in LA

but very happy that Ioan gets family visits at this time of the year. I always wondered how he copes to spend Xmas without his kids for 3 years straight with no fault of his own, so that his brother comes around must lessen the pain a lot.

at the same time makes it all the more sad that the kids have spend Xmas the last 3 years just with their abuser and not the large lovely family they are being conditioned against

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
I thought that too, so manipulative.

Most other people would have said "when we had to move".
Notice how she takes full ownership of the house this way. We lost the house- she and the girls, when in reality she never owned the house and never paid for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The thing about Alice’s contribution to the family home is that it’s not necessary for SAHP to be a bread winner. But then they should be a home maker. Alice was neither. For 12-14 years Ioan hired people to do housework and provide childcare. That must have cost 3-400k that could have been used to pay off the mortgage. If she had gotten an average middle class job @ c 50-100k per year they woud have had enought to pay for childcare and pay down the mortgage. Or used his big payouts to reduce the mortgage. Or she could have built her own capital portfolio.

That house should have been nearly mortgage free and they should be sitting on assets worth c 2-3m. Thats reasonable for a middle class family in their neck of the woods.

Then they could have each walked away with 7 figure lump sums and a bit of maintenance.

Because she is a lazy, selfish and entitled article they are low on savings, investment and capital. His income is enough for a family but not for one where one person insists on living it large.

She is presumably keeping up the yarn that she can’t take a normal job because her next great acting role is just around the corner. The only camera she has any chance of getting behind is a security camera in Starbucks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Notice how she takes full ownership of the house this way. We lost the house- she and the girls, when in reality she never owned the house and never paid for it.
She can’t hide her unilateral thinking online and she won’t be able to hide it with the court or evaluators. She sees herself as some sort of master manipulator but actually all she’s ever done is shout the loudest. And now the majority of people can see that what she’s shouting is nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Obvs I'm late to the party but Alun is in LA!! @Mad Betty can you go an catch him for us please 🤣
---
Maybe she's dusting the old flange off for onlyfans
---
Or Clive's booked another cameo as a new year treat...get the ole salad cream a-squirting
OMFG 💀🤣🤣🤣
This has killed me 😩🤣
---
That "when we lost the house" is so deliberate too. Those sort of passive aggressive snarky comments get so tiresome so fast. I'm forever amazed Ioan managed to stick with her for as long as he did.
---

Oh God, I broke my own rule and figured it was safe to eat while reading Tattle. Thanks NarcRage. Really, thanks a lot. :sick:😂
Yep, that really annoyed me! Given that she's currently paying 6.5k for rent and 3.5k for electricity/gas, she could have afforded to take over the mortgage, as wasn't it around 6k? Also 3.5k for electricity seems about right for the size of the old house.
Actually ignore me I'm being an idiot, she would have had to pay Ioan the 750k he put down, and I assume half of any profit it would have made if it was sold.
I still cant wait for the penny to drop, that she will owe Ioan money...that is going to be catastrophic, imagine the meltdown...am here for it 💅

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Turds, I finished The Christmas Card.

The funny thing is, it felt like she wasn’t even in it that much! The more senior actors stole the show tbh, they did get all the (mildly) comic bits.

I’m surprised she was even cast. She didn’t convey any charm, vivacity, effervescence or even come across as a loving, devoted homebird. She was just there and it was a mystery as to why anyone would fall for her. She was a total charisma void and completely unable to convey any emotion convincingly. (You know how a great actor can convey emotion without even moving a muscle? Like Rufus Sewell in Man in the High Castle? Well Alice is NOT THAT.) OTOH maybe I’m being harsh and she did manage to convey boredom with the entire proceedings.

Anytime there was a close up of her face, all I could see was nostrils.

There were ribbons along the bottom at times, plugging other HM Xmas movies. At one stage, there was one with Tricia Helfer.

“Oooh,” I thought to myself, “I’d rather be watching that.”

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Yep, in reality Ioan lost the house. What Alice lost was her squatter's rights to it.
---
On the subject of thread titles, virtually no one was waiting until 900 posts to post a thread title. If we had stuck to that rule @Old Soak's would have won. The problem is you can think of something good and you'll forget it if you don't post it there and then. Perhaps the rule is you can post a thread title earlier but it won't be counted unless you or someone posts it again after 900 posts? For those doing the new threads - you search like this and you can see what the number of the post is too. That would make it fairer as the earlier you post the title the more votes you are likely to get.

1703770972171.png

Old soak's was #984 nominated by @sallygsoton and it could be used again A personality disorder with a restraining order?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Turds, I finished The Christmas Card.

The funny thing is, it felt like she wasn’t even in it that much! The more senior actors stole the show tbh, they did get all the (mildly) comic bits.

I’m surprised she was even cast. She didn’t convey any charm, vivacity, effervescence or even come across as a loving, devoted homebird. She was just there and it was a mystery as to why anyone would fall for her. She was a total charisma void and completely unable to convey any emotion convincingly. (You know how a great actor can convey emotion without even moving a muscle? Like Rufus Sewell in Man in the High Castle? Well Alice is NOT THAT.) OTOH maybe I’m being harsh and she did manage to convey boredom with the entire proceedings.

Anytime there was a close up of her face, all I could see was nostrils.

There were ribbons along the bottom at times, plugging other HM Xmas movies. At one stage, there was one with Tricia Helfer.

“Oooh,” I thought to myself, “I’d rather be watching that.”
I watched it all, and forgot at times it was Alice as she looks so different. Until she laughed and that cackle brought her right back. Cheesy as hell, but I can kind of see why the sentimentals like it.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
ohno she used Alice's "happy happy"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I watched it all, and forgot at times it was Alice as she looks so different. Until she laughed and that cackle brought her right back. Cheesy as hell, but I can kind of see why the sentimentals like it.
Honestly, MOO but everything about the Hallmark Channel is that bad. The actors, the writing, the scripts, everything is cringy.
That Alice couldn't even get a regular gig on a channel that bad says a lot about her as an actor. She was never going to make it in Hollywood. No talent, horrible manners and personality and now a reputation as an alcoholic, batshit crazy vindictive ex wife, she is completely done. Stick a fork in her.

Reactions: 33
it's just the angle I thought

I was going to say she looks fat lol. guys, dont always think of pregnancy, the erruption will/would be already bad enough when/if it actually happens.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I think it may just be the angle and it's her hip (?) but I had to do a double take too 👀

Reactions: 17
it's just the angle I thought

I was going to say she looks fat lol. guys, dont always think of pregnancy, the erruption will/would be already bad enough when/if it actually happens.
yes and sadly we know who will bear the brunt of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
If you pause it, you can see she's just looking slinky in her dress.
Screenshot 2023-12-28 16.16.42.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think given the way they’ve behaved to date they wouldn’t do a pregnancy reveal this way they both have more regard for the girls and any impact on them

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.