Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tone posting at 4am UK time that it's Boxing Day is quite a choice, given that Boxing Day was yesterday, it was however Boxing Day at that time in the USA....

2023-12-27 13_35_00-Posts with replies by Tony Evans (@TonyEva92385840) _ X.png

Ruining your and your kids life out of pure stupidity....yes, very witty.
2023_12_27_13_38_20_Posts_with_replies_by_Tony_Evans_TonyEva92385840_X.png

they are still pretending....incredible

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Ive looked at the youtube version JoJo posted. For 5 minutes. Jesus she is terrible!!! Not at the point where I meed welfare check, but turds who are watching it - please be kind to yourselves
The whole movie is (from the five mins I watched).

the ‘meet cute’ is when she starts eating his food at a diner because it was unattended and her usual order.

SHE DIDN’T EVEN OFFER TO PAY AFTER SHE’D EATEN HIS FRIES!!!!

You can probably tell I wouldn’t react well if this happened me.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

the ‘meet cute’ is when she starts eating his food at a diner because it was unattended and her usual order.

Funny how her character reminds of the very person… clever casting! ;)
p.s two to go :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You already know how Xmas went down… “LOOK, WE’RE HAVING SO MUCH FUN!!” Followed by her signature fake laugh in full gaping mouth mode to drown out the misery and emptiness. Then crawling back to into bed because playing sick is her answer to everything.

Didn’t she have any friend checking in on them this year? Is that another one gone? 👀

Reactions: 24
So while it’s quiet I’ve been reading the Peaches Geldof threads, and some one linked an article by the scummy Ms B about Paula Yates.

122ABCE9-50D5-451B-918A-2C85E07CF95B.jpeg

Bob Geldof’s mother died when he was 7, he recounts being with her the previous evening and his father telling him the next morning.

Boshoff makes it look like she left the family.

So… unless she knows something the rest of the world doesn’t… Boshoff is utter trash and a terrible journalist.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I wish we would go back to the original rules of title suggestions such as waiting until 900 posts to make it fair. And also I agree with @Irishwidz
Are those the original rules? After 900 posts, and in bold? I'd be happy if we reverted to that as I often don't click 'like' when it's too soon and I think we're reasonable enough on this thread to all come to a sensible consensus!

Ive looked at the youtube version JoJo posted. For 5 minutes. Jesus she is terrible!!! Not at the point where I meed welfare check, but turds who are watching it - please be kind to yourselves
Have some wine and take some time to recover. We're here if you need us.

---
Due to being slightly bored (very windy and wet day here, not a walking weather) and wanting to produce 4 remaining posts to reach my VIPness, I went to peruse the wiki. Stumbled upon live journal post on all the ioan online saga (didnt read it before as summary by others was more than enough) and my first reaction? WHAT-A-STORM-IN-A-TEACUP
No offence to fans on that site, but all that internal power struggle etc is like a local village hall fighting over who is going to present their lord of the manor with a card signed by all the villagers… its all understandable and all but why oh why he even got involved! How brainwashed by her he must have been! And that letter - this is the cringiest creation imaginable!!! Very similar in style to the "I love her with all my baby heart" "schoolwork" from E ..
I will never cease to get amazed at how screwed up mAlice is
P.s. three to go 😉
Due to being slightly bored (very windy and wet day here, not a walking weather)
I thought you were talking about yourself at first and thought that's a bold choice, describing yourself as very windy and wet. 😂
This is what happens when you check on Tattle after waking up but before that first coffee.
---
Congratulations on the title thread 🤣🥂
@Hiraeth I hope Mr H is doing much better.
My cat is still unwell, I thought I was going to have to take him to an emergency vets on Xmas Day (I slept on the floor next to him in the front room Xmas eve, that's how worried I was), but he has been eating little bits of food and I've been giving him paste and this fluid that @JoJo76 recommended via syringe, which has been akin to wrestling a mountain lion (my cat is huge, 6.8kg). Going in for tests on Friday.

Anyway, back to the fuckwit! Am surprised we didn't have a "woe me" or "everything is fantastic' post. I reckon she's had a telling off about her SM by Dr D, saying its having a negative effect on this kids, or even better a lovely letter for Xmas confirming she is in breach of the orders set forth by Judge J!
I hope everyone had a good Xmas, mine was a write off as I was too worried about my cat. I've been cat sitting two gorgeous kittens over Xmas, 7mths old. They were rescues, and the couples got them at 4mths old. So here is a lovely photo of them, to brighten you day 😍
---

Don't worry I've never had a title thread, and I've been on here for 3 years (I think) 🤣🤣
I've given up, I came a very close 2nd once and that was good enough for me 🤣
---

Yes I noticed she started following her again, she has also started following some real randoms, and Kate B - how very dare she 😉
I hope you and kitty are feeling better today and that you managed to get some rest. Christmas is a bugger of a time for any sort of emergency. ❤
---

NOT THE SACRED FRIES!!!! :eek:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

If you touch my fries, you are being very careless with your life 🤪

Life imitating 'art' indeed.
---
Are those the original rules? After 900 posts, and in bold? I'd be happy if we reverted to that as I often don't click 'like' when it's too soon and I think we're reasonable enough on this thread to all come to a sensible consensus!
Yes, once a thread hits 900 posts, a little notification pops up at the bottom, to start suggesting thread titles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Only AE could turn a court ordered drive down to Manhattan Beach to have the girls see the Evaluator Dr. Dupee (where her office is located) into a cutesy SM post that makes it seem as if it was just a happy day trip.

Optics.

MOO

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I must apologise as I have beem guilty on many occasions of nominating posts. In future I will stop doing this.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

NOT THE SACRED FRIES!!!! :eek:

If you touch my fries, you are being very careless with your life 🤪

Life imitating 'art' indeed.
---

Yes, once a thread hits 900 posts, a little notification pops up at the bottom, to start suggesting thread titles.
Touch my fries and you dies! I'll share anything else, even cake and chocolate, but my fries are mine. PS: you're fries are fair game though!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Only AE could turn a court ordered drive down to Manhattan Beach to have the girls see the Evaluator Dr. Dupee (where her office is located) into a cutesy SM post that makes it seem as if it was just a happy day trip.

Optics.

MOO
Oops! I wrote Malibu Beach… Oh well, about as truthful as mAlices’ posts then! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I must apologise as I have beem guilty on many occasions of nominating posts. In future I will stop doing this.
Ahhh! I genuinely don’t know who does it and I promise I wasn’t getting at anyone - and I get that it’s funny in the moment. Just don’t want anyone feeling bad if they’ve followed the rules and then their title might get missed x

Reactions: 7
Proudly presenting the lie of the day
1000021042.jpg

okay, I'm handing it to her: technically "may" is no lie 😭

the "just the three of us" is so deliberate btw
1000021047.jpg

Our Alice only looks at the high price places

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
View attachment 2653351

View attachment 2653355
Unless she can find someone to grift off, her ass is never seeing those areas again. When is she going to realise that she is no longer in that earning bracket. Time to look at more realistic places.
Maybe filming something in the new year? A new GFM video grifting off her marks?
She really needs to start looking for a job. Ella is not going to get that elusive modelling contract, and her alimony and child support is not going to last forever. Imagine having to find a job in ten years time. Walmart greeter, here she comes.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2653351

View attachment 2653355
You didn't lose the house, it was sold because you run up a fuckload of lawyers fees; even if that hadn't of happened, it still would have been sold, as mAlice won't work, and money doesn't grow on trees 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Piers Morgan and presumably Celia and their daughter are in Beverley Hills. Perhaps she is following Celia again because she wants another photo op play date

Reactions: 23
Unless she can find someone to grift off, her ass is never seeing those areas again. When is she going to realise that she is no longer in that earning bracket. Time to look at more realistic places.
Maybe filming something in the new year? A new GFM video grifting off her marks?
She really needs to start looking for a job. Ella is not going to get that elusive modelling contract, and her alimony and child support is not going to last forever. Imagine having to find a job in ten years time. Walmart greeter, here she comes.
The thing is, if she had settled sensibly with Ioan three years ago, and has gotten a job, she would be able to afford a "nice" area. Now she probably can't actually afford LA at all.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.