Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As for AFE being lucky Bianca is mild mannered - I bet she wishes BW was more like her and they could spend their days scrapping on SM about each other and IG. That's AFE's idea of a good time. Then AFE might have a screenshot collection worth having LOL
Yeah mAlice would have loved a screaming Twitter spat - like the Brandy/LeAnn years - and the attention from TMZ and the DM sidebar of shame. The fact that Bee refuses to engage with mAlice must leave her seething.

Reactions: 27
It must be sobering that your ex husband, who you thought you could bully back home, never wants to see you or here your voice ever again.
I believe that AFE is quiet because she has been informed that she'll only retain custody of the children (child support money), is if Ioan allows it. She's gone too far breaking the RO.
---
Yeah mAlice would have loved a screaming Twitter spat - like the Brandy/LeAnn years - and the attention from TMZ and the DM sidebar of shame. The fact that Bee refuses to engage with mAlice must leave her seething.
AFE did this anyway. The Abuser likes to make believe that Ioan and Bianca have engaged in the twitter fight with her. Delusional creep.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I believe that AFE is quiet because she has been informed that she'll only retain custody of the children (child support money), is if Ioan allows it.
Isn't that up to the Judge? IG is documented as wanting 50/50 but that is impossible with someone like her.

As was said before, AFE can zip it for a while, bar the odd X-fart from "Tone", it just means she's up to no good in non-public ways.
---
Because nothing says "I'm credible" like sending anonymous packages with an obscure financial trail.
I can see Bernal not giving a duck if AE did that, as he's getting paid anyway. Alice finally found her perfect lawyer.
---
The Abuser likes to make believe that Ioan and Bianca have engaged in the twitter fight with her.
Oh yes with us being paid to "troll" on their behalf lol. She/Tone haven't used that one lately though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Oh yes with us being paid to "troll" on their behalf lol. She/Tone haven't used that one lately though.
I'm sure fairly recently (may have been the Welp is in Dresden post) one of her vicious friends said something like "tattlers are well organized and coordinated"
As if we are part of some WhatsApp group with each other strategizing and planning what to post next...oh right that's Alice's mob.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not seen this one before! Seriously, they look so AWKWARD as a couple, I just can’t…!!!
I wonder if she threatened self-harm (she has form for this), or if she guilt-tripped him “I’ve wasted my last childbearing years waiting for you etc etc”. She could have bullied him into it.

I think he was hoping that she’d do to him what she did to Olivier, meet someone else and leave him, so he didn’t have to be the bad guy. Eventually he just had to accept his fate. Poor sod.

Reactions: 13
The blog written by Alice's latest followee has a page where, for $50, you can send an anonymous package of materials to "educate" the judge, GAL, custody evaluator etc in your case. She suggests you get someone else to do it so it doesn't show up on your financials.
I'm sure triple board certified Dr D must love receiving these unsolicited packages because clearly she lacks education about child custody issues.
I'm astounded.
These people are dumb as snot. They do realise that judges have secretaries that open their mail and anything not sent by the parties are usually reviewed by his clerk before it even reaches the judge. Waste of $50 MOO. nobody is going to give any weight to an anonymous package sent by unrelated third parties. Frigging curly toed weirdos.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
These people are dumb as snot. They do realise that judges have secretaries that open their mail and anything not sent by the parties are usually reviewed by his clerk before it even reaches the judge. Waste of $50 MOO. nobody is going to give any weight to an anonymous package sent by unrelated third parties. Frigging curly toed weirdos.
Sounds like an utter scam to be honest. I doubt any anonymous package would actually be sent.

Reactions: 7
Given Alice's latest follow on IG I think it's fair to say the evaluation hasn't gone well for her 🤔
Tina Swithin is an author who succeeded in stopping her children's father from having any contact with their children.
How can you tell who's someone's latest follow? I never know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm sure fairly recently (may have been the Welp is in Dresden post) one of her vicious friends said something like "tattlers are well organized and coordinated"
As if we are part of some WhatsApp group with each other strategizing and planning what to post next...oh right that's Alice's mob.
To be fair, we are pretty coordinated. We do have Turds in every corner of the globe, we have eyes on the Abuser, on I&B, on Loopy, we even have contacts within the Brizzle postcodes, we're in contact with each other 24/7, we have European languages covered, we have legal representation...no wonder mAlice and her little chums are in awe of us! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Maybe Hiraeth can do a $50 FAFO package for people to send to twats like Alice, I’d chip in for the deluxe option which also records their reactions.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I didn't know that followers were in chronological order. I went to look and saw the only hashtag AFE is apparently following.

Looks more like a 'how to guide' or road map for the Abuser
Do you think she actually believes that she's the wronged party here and that Ioan is a narcissist?! 🤯

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.