Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh shizz can you imagine 😂

I’m voting PASTA though, I could be wrong 🤷‍♀️
Sure looked like a bump to me. The reveal was also interesting. When I have a pasta bump, I keep my jacket closed. I’m also not sure there’s any way they could reveal that particular news, should it ever occur, that would make mAlice and girls share the joy. Guess we’ll find out in 2024!

Reactions: 2
the woman seems to live in LA

but very happy that Ioan gets family visits at this time of the year. I always wondered how he copes to spend Xmas without his kids for 3 years straight with no fault of his own, so that his brother comes around must lessen the pain a lot.

at the same time makes it all the more sad that the kids have spend Xmas the last 3 years just with their abuser and not the large lovely family they are being conditioned against
The guy has to be really battling depression. Christmas holidays would be so extremely hard and magnify the loss of your children in your life. Your home was once filled with the life energy of your children, the excitement of it all leading up to Christmas morning, to now virtual silence for years, his children treating him with disdain because of Alice. This is the time of year where you are around other people with Ioan listening to friends or social acquaintances at holiday get-togethers talking about their children and festivities.

I imagine he is on an antidepressant. Bianca can empathize and be a comfort to him, be a strong support system to him, but she can never, ever feel the loss and pain he feels, just like someone close to you can empathize and comfort you over the passing of a loved one, but they can never feel the pain you are in until it happens to them. Bianca doesn't have a child and hasn't experienced losing their love, like Ioan not holding little Elsie in his arms and feeling her love for two-and-a-half years. I have tremendous sympathy for Ioan and what it takes to get up every day feeling that loss and what he has been dealing with emotionally because of the actions of his vile ex-wife. But Christmas magnifies that loss.
One can only hope better days for Ioan and his children are ahead.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Sure looked like a bump to me. The reveal was also interesting. When I have a pasta bump, I keep my jacket closed. I’m also not sure there’s any way they could reveal that particular news, should it ever occur, that would make mAlice and girls share the joy. Guess we’ll find out in 2024!
She's already shot that down in the comments; she said she's not pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just find it really hard to believe that brother Tone is using his account at Bristol 3am when it’s wine time 7pm in LA and that particular Twitter account is losing their tit in an identical way that mAlice did on Twitter. I do believe he uses it and is aware of what’s going on but he’s either completely obsessed with his sister, ex brother in law and Bianca or it’s mAlice in his account. I think it’s mAlice and she’s angry AF over the pregnancy rumours and perhaps even that Ioan, Bianca and Alun are out happily enjoying life. All the while she has her 2 kids trapped and alienated from nearly every single family member for their third? Christmas.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I just find it really hard to believe that brother Tone is using his account at Bristol 3am when it’s wine time 7pm in LA and that particular Twitter account is losing their tit in an identical way that mAlice did on Twitter. I do believe he uses it and is aware of what’s going on but he’s either completely obsessed with his sister, ex brother in law and Bianca or it’s mAlice in his account. I think it’s mAlice and she’s angry AF over the pregnancy rumours and perhaps even that Ioan, Bianca and Alun are out happily enjoying life. All the while she has her 2 kids trapped and alienated from nearly every single family member for their third? Christmas.
I had a feeling Tone would be gracing us with their presence shortly

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If you pause it, you can see she's just looking slinky in her dress.
View attachment 2654567
Thanks. When you zoom in on that photo, you can see that her legs are far apart as she's walking and it's a fitted dress and possibly riding up as she walked, which then pushed/bunched the ruching or pleated material, whatever you call it, in the hip/stomach area out, creating the illusion of a big stomach. It's clearly the material, not a big stomach.

If she was feeling the dress, it probably would have been a better idea to have Ioan take a photo of her posing instead of trying to do a selfie video as she's walking, hence everyone thinking she's pregnant.

Reactions: 5
She's already shot that down in the comments; she said she's not pregnant.
You’re completely correct. I should have finished reading all of the posts before adding my own. I think I got exciterated.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw this picture in an old article I was reading. Wasn't Alice and Dumbro making fun of Bianca because of her chin? Talk about a lack of self-awareness!

I think Alice looks pretty in this pic, by the way. Just wanted to say that she had kind of a pointy chin, back when she only had the one. 😆

Screenshot (202).png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If she was feeling the dress, it probably would have been a better idea to have Ioan take a photo of her posing instead of trying to do a selfie video as she's walking, hence everyone thinking she's pregnant.
Alternate view: she can post whatever she likes on her own feed and other people's ridiculous conclusions are not her fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
The guy has to be really battling depression. Christmas holidays would be so extremely hard and magnify the loss of your children in your life. Your home was once filled with the life energy of your children, the excitement of it all leading up to Christmas morning, to now virtual silence for years, his children treating him with disdain because of Alice. This is the time of year where you are around other people with Ioan listening to friends or social acquaintances at holiday get-togethers talking about their children and festivities.

I imagine he is on an antidepressant. Bianca can empathize and be a comfort to him, be a strong support system to him, but she can never, ever feel the loss and pain he feels, just like someone close to you can empathize and comfort you over the passing of a loved one, but they can never feel the pain you are in until it happens to them. Bianca doesn't have a child and hasn't experienced losing their love, like Ioan not holding little Elsie in his arms and feeling her love for two-and-a-half years. I have tremendous sympathy for Ioan and what it takes to get up every day feeling that loss and what he has been dealing with emotionally because of the actions of his vile ex-wife. But Christmas magnifies that loss.
One can only hope better days for Ioan and his children are ahead.
we don't know tbh.

the thing is also that Ella's actions have been so vile and abusive that he may actually not feel great grief about not having this version of her in his life (much like Alice's dad feels about Alice). The story may be different with Elsie, partly also because the bond seemed stronger and because the estrangement appears less toxic, but it may head the same way. of course he has grief over what Alice made of his child, what she still does to his children, and he is grieving the relationship they once had. But ironically the toxicity is probably helping to cope with it. Ultimately every human is different but it's been 3 years and he has a great support system I believe.

As cruel as it sounds he probably was more likely to be depressive from living with Alice (in fact he seemed to have those issues in the past, officially due to his career slump a decade ago, a slump that was less severe than now) than from not living with his children. It's the price survivors sometimes pay.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Christmas is always difficult for Mr NR. Aside from just missing the children there is also...

People asking (innocently) "what are you doing for Christmas, spending it with family?"

When you meet anyone new at Christmas party they always ask "do you have children" and you have to explain you do but you don't see them and they don't speak to you because your ex wife poisoned them. And people think ...there must be more to it, what did you do to them?

The whole sending them Christmas presents knowing they will ignore you/not thank you and not respond to your cards and letters and emails.

And it marks another year of no contact.

It's not easy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
If you pause it, you can see she's just looking slinky in her dress.
View attachment 2654567
She looks fantastic. I really like Bianca's style, she's feminine, elegant and classy.
---
"Tone" is love and light as usual. PS the account is suspended and 'he' is replying to a very old post, just like his sis would. Thought 'he' wasn't going to talk about Alice anymore??

View attachment 2654668
It's only Boxing Day on the 27th if you're 8 hours behind LOL

View attachment 2654675
Was this posted before or after the bump speculation? Alice being her incredibly nasty, childish and spiteful self here. Oh sorry, "Tone."
---
That video doesn’t seem her usual style at all. Think it’s just a funny angle but it has me guessing. Maybe she was just loving the dress, just doesn’t seem her normal type of posts
I don't think it's her style to hint at a pregnancy reveal like this. Imo she would be open and direct about it, like she and Ioan were with their dating announcement, and she would include Ioan in the post. She looks beautiful, the dress is gorgeous, it's the Christmas season with lots of parties. To me the whole post reads like she's had a great time out, loves her dress and is showing it off and is happy and enjoying herself.
---
I like her dress. Cheeky minx. I think she knew what she was doing with that post. Teasing. Cat among pigeons. If that were Alice that chic simplicity would have had a dozen ribbons wrapped around it. And the shoes, a few more glued on jewels. He really has gone for the complete opposite to Alice in every way!
I really don't think she was. Bianca honestly doesn't seem like that, and regardless of how much we hate Alice, those kinds of games are cruel, immature, melodramatic and attention-seeking at others expense. Bianca has a serious illness that flares up with anxiety and drama, she is happily in love with Ioan and obviously enjoying her life even with that illness. I just can't see her as being that petty, immature, insensitive and attention-seeking to post either a deliberate "cat among the pigeons" post to stir up drama and get at Alice, or to cause a flurry of speculations and thus attention with the public. She has a whole life that she doesn't feel the need to live online 24/7, I doubt she feels the need or interest to deliberately cause drama just for the sake of it, especially when the potential backlash can affect her own health so severely.
---
I think the video was intending to show the shoes and the fact that Bianca can walk in heels once again. 🤔
I think she was also showing off that gorgeous dress, which I want! I don't need Yo Bucks this month Bianca, just the dress will do! 😂
---
Christmas is always difficult for Mr NR. Aside from just missing the children there is also...

People asking (innocently) "what are you doing for Christmas, spending it with family?"

When you meet anyone new at Christmas party they always ask "do you have children" and you have to explain you do but you don't see them and they don't speak to you because your ex wife poisoned them. And people think ...there must be more to it, what did you do to them?

The whole sending them Christmas presents knowing they will ignore you/not thank you and not respond to your cards and letters and emails.

It's not easy.
I'm so sorry NarcRage. Christmas is such a family oriented event that is literally shoved in your face constantly for months in the lead up too not just on the day, and it can be very, very painful for people that don't have that happy family for whatever reason. I'm glad you and Mr NR have each other and I hope you shared lots of love, peace and joy this Christmas. ❤

if you post about Salad Cream Clive a-squirting again, I might have to come visit you and have serious words! I still haven't recovered from that one phrase and I don't think I ever will.
---

It's not easy.
I'm so sorry NarcRage. Christmas is such a family oriented event that is literally shoved in your face constantly for months in the lead up too not just on the day, and it can be very, very painful for people that don't have that happy family for whatever reason. I'm glad you and Mr NR have each other and I hope you shared lots of love, peace and joy this Christmas. ❤

if you post about Salad Cream Clive a-squirting again, I might have to come visit you and have serious words! I still haven't recovered from that one phrase and I don't think I ever will.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I saw this picture in an old article I was reading. Wasn't Alice and Dumbro making fun of Bianca because of her chin? Talk about a lack of self-awareness!

I think Alice looks pretty in this pic, by the way. Just wanted to say that she had kind of a pointy chin, back when she only had the one. 😆

View attachment 2655701
Alice likes to attack Bianca for things which actually apply to Alice herself:

1. She has made fun of Bianca for having a strong chin and jawline, when Alice used to have a strong chin and jawline
2. She has made fun of Bianca for having lip injections, when Alice has had them herself
3. She has made fun of Bianca for having a prominent nose, when Alice had one herself, and had several nose jobs
4. She has attacked Bianca for "dressing for easy access" (WTF?), when Alice has been photographed in many a revealing and provocative outfit over the years

• Heart
Reactions: 46

1. She has made fun of Bianca for having a strong chin and jawline, when Alice used to have a strong chin and jawline
2. She has made fun of Bianca for having lip injections, when Alice has had them herself
3. She has made fun of Bianca for having a prominent nose, when Alice had one herself, and had several nose jobs
4. She has attacked Bianca for "dressing for easy access" (WTF?), when Alice has been photographed in many a revealing and provocative outfit over the years
The teeth, you forgot the teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Alternate view: she can post whatever she likes on her own feed and other people's ridiculous conclusions are not her fault.
WORD 👌🏻👏🏻🩷
---

It's not easy.
Big hugs to Mr NR 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 22

It's not easy.
Sending hugs to Mr NR and you. Christmas can be a difficult time for many, and my heart goes out to Mr NR. I hope you had a peaceful time and that 2024 will be a good year for you both ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
he probably was more likely to be depressive from living with Alice
He was definitely depressed living with Alice. He couldn't hide it in the end. He now has B and bubba and looks genuinely happy. The eyes don't lie.

Of course he has said how saddening the situation with the kids is, but that's not depression and he's trying to address it in every way he can.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

In the context Alice used it that "dressing for easy access" comment is so bleeping misogynistic and nasty. She really does have a deep hatred of and contempt for both women and men.

Reactions: 39
In the context Alice used it that "dressing for easy access" comment is so bleeping misogynistic and nasty. She really does have a deep hatred of and contempt for both women and men.
The Abuser is just plain nasty. I believe that she is iredeemable, and I don’t say that lightly. It is my general belief that there is always the hope that someone can turn their life around and become a better person, but in the Abuser’s case, no. I don’t believe that she can, or even wants to because she is always right, and is the smartest one in the room according to her ego of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.