Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #224 You can’t be a mother if you’re busy being your brother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Langlois took over as Yo's attorney months ago while Kiley has been marked as limited scope only. I would have thought Langlois would handle it all anyways.
Wasn’t Langlois just for finances? Pretty sure Anne saw this coming and planned for it and handed over cases to colleagues.
---
Tell me you're a narc without telling me. Also another Alice-ism - we're all jealous of her LMAO

View attachment 2622618
Her talent is endless? What a weird thing to say. Honestly, I have a sibling and neither of us would ever post the strange things these two (or one) posts. Dedicating songs and just the over the top praise. It’s not like they’re active in each others lives.
---
Is this a sock account replying? And Ashley would know better than Tone? I can’t even follow the logic here. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Wasn’t Langlois just for finances? Pretty sure Anne saw this coming and planned for it and handed over cases to colleagues.
Yes, in essence, Kiley retained limited scope on the case for custody, Langlois the rest. But it's not like Langlois wouldn't be capable and it being out of his scope. I suspect it's been been long time planned. Yo doesn't look like he has problems on his mind, snogging in the park 😁

Reactions: 17
---

Her talent is endless? What a weird thing to say. Honestly, I have a sibling and neither of us would ever post the strange things these two (or one) posts. Dedicating songs and just the over the top praise. It’s not like they’re active in each others lives.
---

Is this a sock account replying? And Ashley would know better than Tone? I can’t even follow the logic here. 🤷🏻‍♀️
She certainly has a talent for verbal diarrhea.

• Haha
---

---

AG would know better than “Tone” if they are a certain teenager that lives with Big Al 🤔

Reactions: 7
I know next to nothing about Bryan Johnson but his ex tried to blackmail him for $9m or she would make public claims of abuse. Judge has now ruled for her to pay him 500k in legal expenses and fines.

Stupid people everywhere who are too f'n lazy to work for their own money.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Seriously how is she paying for anything? Her rent is ridiculous she has no money coming in. If I was her I would be seriously shitting it, what does she honestly think the outcome of this is going to be.

Reactions: 24
Maybe it’s time for her to move back home with Tone, I’m sure he’d welcome her with open arms. Sounds like he’s a barrel of laughs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Seriously how is she paying for anything? Her rent is ridiculous she has no money coming in. If I was her I would be seriously shitting it, what does she honestly think the outcome of this is going to be.
I reckon she's got money and Ioan's financial attorney has uncovered it I believe this is why she's not receiving child support. All the credit cards and withdrawals will have been scrutinised for every last penny.
If she's claiming to have spent the hundred grand she moved out of their joint account she will have to produce receipts to prove it.
All those expenses she was claiming to need to live on as well will be broken down into more realistic sums.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If you are entitled to child support or owed child support, lawyers can not stop the child support payments. It doesn't matter which US state you live in. No state in the country wants children on the welfare system if there is a father who owes child support. I know in Florida, divers license are suspended, income tax refunds are intercepted, wages garnished, and you can be arrested for not paying. So, duck off with that lie.
Screenshot_20231211_141739_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 29
I reckon she's got money and Ioan's financial attorney has uncovered it I believe this is why she's not receiving child support. All the credit cards and withdrawals will have been scrutinised for every last penny.
If she's claiming to have spent the hundred grand she moved out of their joint account she will have to produce receipts to prove it.
All those expenses she was claiming to need to live on as well will be broken down into more realistic sums.
She's been an entitled brat and a thief her whole entire life. I still wonder how much she fleeced off Picasso and stuffed away, never mind those grinning cash withdrawals from the West Hollywood bank drive-through.

Reactions: 25
She's been an entitled brat and a thief her whole entire life. I still wonder how much she fleeced off Picasso and stuffed away, never mind those grinning cash withdrawals from the West Hollywood bank drive-through.
Yep!!
She can't claim to have used the cash for food, petrol etc.. because there's going to be receipts for the timeframe where she's put these on the credit card or their joint account.
I reckon there's been a forensic sweep on all her expenditure. 🤔

Yep!!
She can't claim to have used the cash for food, petrol etc.. because there's going to be receipts for the timeframe where she's put these on the credit card or their joint account.
I reckon there's been a forensic sweep on all her expenditure. 🤔
I had to have the electrics completely replaced on my Prius where the rat ate all the wires...I paid for this in cash.

I had water coming through the ceiling....and noises in the walls...and don't get me started on the flooding of sewerage which ruined all your clothes and photos and papers.... I paid for all the repairs to the house in cash

Cost me thousands....

Receipts? No! Of course not.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought AE was off X??

1702328815696.png

I still wonder how much she fleeced off Picasso and stuffed away, never mind those grinning cash withdrawals from the West Hollywood bank drive-through.
It's clear she won't be homeless before Christmas. More lies. She either has money or she's squatting and will declare herself bankrupt. All the 'homeless' drama is trauma bonding with the kids and squeezing a few donations more out of the GFM.

Reactions: 22
I had to have the electrics completely replaced on my Prius where the rat ate all the wires...I paid for this in cash.

I had water coming through the ceiling....and noises in the walls...and don't get me started on the flooding of sewerage which ruined all your clothes and photos and papers.... I paid for all the repairs to the house in cash

Cost me thousands....

Receipts? No! Of course not.
It won't wash in a million years, no receipts then it's money in Alice's purse!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.