Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #224 You can’t be a mother if you’re busy being your brother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just outlining how poisonous this is. She is telling the kids that therapy = harassment. Just like saying 'Thank you' or not paying for an unaffordable school = abuse and narc tantrums = Mommy will kill herself. Those kids need deprogramming and I don't think weekly therapy will even touch the sides of the brainwashing they have undergone. Remove them now!!

1702233203731.png

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 41
I maybe incredibly stupid here but who exactly does Tone think his tweets are going to matter to.does he have lots of high profile followers or is he just shouting into the void?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Just outlining how poisonous this is. She is telling the kids that therapy = harassment. Just like saying 'Thank you' or not paying for an unaffordable school = abuse and narc tantrums = Mommy will kill herself. Those kids need deprogramming and I don't think weekly therapy will even touch the sides of the brainwashing they have undergone. Remove them now!!

View attachment 2622134
One of the worst things about this for me is the potential long-term affect. Those kids NEED therapy and will probably need it long into their adult lives and Alice is deliberately, calculatedly making it something evil and to be afraid of and avoided at all costs just to pursue her own agenda and to keep her stranglehold on them. Not only is her abuse bleeping them up now but she is deliberately, knowingly bleeping up any avenue they make take to potentially getting better, now or in the future. She's deliberately making them sick and telling them that it's normal. She doesn't deserve those kids or to be a mother.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
is he just shouting into the void
"He" is shouting to us turds as he knows we will pick up on it. The responses to "Tone's" tweets are funny. There are still a few clueless FMs but he gets little traction overall. Alice is stunning and brave, m'kay?

1702237050790.png

and
1702237087846.png

and
1702237126650.png

But there was this lol

1702237197224.png

and
1702237228751.png

• Haha
Reactions: 102
"He" is shouting to us turds as he knows we will pick up on it. The responses to "Tone's" tweets are funny. There are still a few clueless FMs but he gets little traction overall. Alice is stunning and brave, m'kay?

View attachment 2622263
and
View attachment 2622266
and
View attachment 2622269
But there was this lol

View attachment 2622273
and
View attachment 2622276
ah that makes sense then! I thought he might be trying to get hold of someone to pick up stories!

Reactions: 6
So, then has Alice made an effort to get a job?
No.
She has to know she'll never act again. She was a terrible actress to begin with.
Has she trained for a different type of work? No.
Has she made any effort at all to ensure a roof over her and her babeez heads?
Again, no.
What exactly do we not know, and how is this comment made of lies? Make it make sense, Tone.

Screenshot_20231210_134604_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
This is another Alice-ism. Just waiting for 'him' to say Alice's truth will be revealed any day now. LOL

1702238361136.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36

View attachment 2622134
I can’t agree more. They’re toast as far as I’m concerned which is why I joke and act silly because otherwise it’s too hard to cope with such evil.

• Sad
Reactions: 26

View attachment 2622263
and
View attachment 2622266
and
View attachment 2622269
But there was this lol

View attachment 2622273
and
View attachment 2622276
AliTone's reaction to that last text...Hoisted on her own petard again. Stupid Beefy-necked buffalo.

1702240438702.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can Tone put her up for a while? According to Alice, she should be homeless by now.

Screenshot_20231210_152328_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What child has ever said, ‘I’d like my Dad back with his before personality’. What a ridiculous contrived sentence that stinks to the high heavens of BS.
Totally BS!
Any change in his personality, would have been down to the depression, anxiety and stress mAlice gave him, while they were married. Now we are seeing the real Ioan, happy and at peace, well as much as he can be, given the ongoing situation.

I bet there was constant arguments and shouting from mAlice, daily! and poor old Ioan was probably always trying to passify her; then would have had to deal with her hungover and needy in the morning. I can only imagine how tit it must have been for him in the years building up to him leaving. Leaving with just the shirt on your back speaks volumes, that he was that traumatised he thought duck it, and fled with nothing but his clothes, phone and wallet!
Now had this been roles reversed, there would have been outrage...men suffer too, I have a few male friends that have been abused by and ex.
---
Panic attacks and hinting at worse, does she think the judge and the custody evaluator will look at that and say, "oh the poor woman, give her everything she wants". Clueless.
They will think the complete opposite of what she is trying to achieve, everything points to her being unstable. Not what she wants a judge to think of her....too late now eh mAlice?
---
Here’s another festive Christmas song about Alice from me. Because I love being silly and immature and I detest the bleep. To tide you all over until @FoxyBadger writes one. 🥰

To the tune of Grandma got run over by a reindeer. RT is Reunification Therapy 🎄
🎼Alice got run over by the Gal
Driving home from RT Christmas Eve
You can say there’s no such thing as karma
But as for me and Tattle we believe.
She’d been drinking too much rose’
While she waited in the car
Soon she ran out
So she visited the bar
Texting the poor therapist
With a photo of her ass
Horrified woman thought this chick sure is crass
I’m the lawnmower and she’s the grass!
So Alice got run over by the Gal
Driving home from RT Christmas Eve
You can say there’s no such thing as karma
But as for me and Tattle we believe. 🎼
Why have I never heard of this Xmas Carol before 🤔
I don't know what to sing along too 😭
So I will read it like a poem 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Tell me you're a narc without telling me. Also another Alice-ism - we're all jealous of her LMAO

1702247422183.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Tell me you're a narc without telling me. Also another Alice-ism - we're all jealous of her LMAO

View attachment 2622618
Who'd be jealous of a talentless drunk junkie who's always been a parasite on a man? She's also completely destroyed any looks that she ever had, now with a face like boiled bacon and a gunt on top of Max Wall legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Not sure the implications of this? Perhaps the legal bods can explain?
It's not going to affect the case too much, in my opinion. The custody issues are being decided in late February-early March 2024, and the Elkins Kalt firm's involvement will then cease, since they are being retained solely for custody issues at this time. (The Langlois firm is retained for the financial issues, and they're not going anywhere.) Another partner at the firm will simply take over the case. In law firms, the more junior attorney does the majority of the work, so Katherine Herseema can take the case from here under a partner's supervision. Who knows, the new partner may not be as lenient on Alice as Anne Kiley has been. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Apologies if this has already been said, I've not caught up yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Who knows, the new partner may not be as lenient on Alice as Anne Kiley has been. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Has Anne been lenient? The only thing I would say is they took too long to get the TRO but it's possible IG wanted to avoid it, until it became obvious even to him that AE would never stop.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.