Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #224 You can’t be a mother if you’re busy being your brother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously how is she paying for anything? Her rent is ridiculous she has no money coming in. If I was her I would be seriously shitting it, what does she honestly think the outcome of this is going to be.
She tells all her creditors that they will be paid once her finances are finalized by the court. She knows that she will get a very little but her creditors don't know that. So she keeps living on the tick. She is going to skip out on all of them. Grifters gonna grift.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She tells all her creditors that they will be paid once her finances are finalized by the court. She knows that she will get a very little but her creditors don't know that. So she keeps living on the tick. She is going to skip out on all of them. Grifters gonna grift.
Don’t see many creditors accepting this. Credit card companies won’t, the landlord won’t and businesses won’t. If any of her friends lend her money then they are bigger fools than just being idiotic to be friends with her. The fact that she accused Ioan of stashing money means she absolutely did stash away money. She obviously doesn’t want to spend it. And of course the minute she does access it she provides Evidence she took money. And because she is stupid she will create an audit trail.

So it’s back to trying to pressurise Ioan. But given she screams “I broke and about to be homeless“ over and over I think even the diehard useful idiots are beginning to lose faith. Crying wolf can bit you in the arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This aged well lol. Obvs Alice is dying to get back to work and hand the kids over to IG...

1702340906022.png

Alice does work from home. Sadly it's unpaid LOL

1702340986495.png

"my house" and all of her $13 bucks LOL

1702341059292.png

The one where Alice calls Ioan 'money' instead of 'honey' LOL Freudian slip.

1702341271041.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Yes, in essence, Kiley retained limited scope on the case for custody, Langlois the rest. But it's not like Langlois wouldn't be capable and it being out of his scope. I suspect it's been been long time planned. Yo doesn't look like he has problems on his mind, snogging in the park 😁
A lawyer isn't appointed to the bench as a last minute thing--this has been in the works for some time and Kiley has handed off her cases with notice. Her firm is certainly big enough to absorb her caseload.

Reactions: 27
My husband “beged” me to let him work abroad. I bet he did.

The reason their marriage lasted as long as it did, was because most of the time they were apart.

Reactions: 30
This aged well lol. Obvs Alice is dying to get back to work and hand the kids over to IG...

View attachment 2624687
I love that she is keeping Gloria because "f I fired her and rendered her jobless, would that help the other single mothers who can't afford nannies?" Her reasoning is just a clusterfuck of logical fallacies.

The criticism is that you are spending more money than you have, money that you do not need to spend. Paying Gloria is not a charitable act--she still has to be around your sorry self, Alice. And Alice, according to you, you are too poor to be lavishing charity on anyone.

Lastly, no one thinks that Gloria will be unable to find another job. You aren't propping up the economy by paying Gloria. The country won't fall deeper into recession if you stop paying her minor ducats. If you terminate her employment, she'd be entitled to unemployment benefits as she searched for work--because you did everything by the book regarding her pay, right? And whoever said diddly about other single mothers--and helping them? You wouldn't piss on other people if they were on fire, Alice.

Alice Evans--Job Creator.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

View attachment 2624686

View attachment 2624687

"my house" and all of her $13 bucks LOL

View attachment 2624688

The one where Alice calls Ioan 'money' instead of 'honey' LOL Freudian slip.

View attachment 2624690
Shows she has never done any of the parenting duties. She has watched Gloria do it and then for a split second she wondered, how for the love of god Gloria goy it all done. Then she just got back to her drinking, eating, and tweeting. She has spent the last 14 years laying on her ass while Ioan and Gloria raised those girls.

Reactions: 29
I've seen Tattlers called a lot of things, but tagging Welp as an IT Mafia Boss? :LOL: :LOL:
This poster clearly has a few screws loose. Following no one, and has only 1 follower, who is Tony Evans.

Screenshot_20231211_195152_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231211_194730_Samsung Internet.jpg

Seriously??

Screenshot_20231211_194314_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
The perfect palate cleanser after the gruesome twosome of Evanses:

View attachment 2622855
Oh there is a Santa Claus in the background..it would have been a lovely party for the 2 girls to go to with their dad and B :((Damn bleeping Alice Evans!)
---
Why is Tone so obsessed with the child support money? Is that supposed to support him as well?
Yes..his funds have dried up now that Alice has nowt! I bet when she was madly going through Loan's cash he was begging for money from her...twit!
---
This also made me laugh 😂
Thats won the internet today 😂 😂 😂 he is a bloody knob!
---
Wasn’t Langlois just for finances? Pretty sure Anne saw this coming and planned for it and handed over cases to colleagues.
---

Her talent is endless? What a weird thing to say. Honestly, I have a sibling and neither of us would ever post the strange things these two (or one) posts. Dedicating songs and just the over the top praise. It’s not like they’re active in each others lives.
---

Is this a sock account replying? And Ashley would know better than Tone? I can’t even follow the logic here. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Does all of Alices old twitter (still not calling it bloody x) followers still chat to Tone the bonehead?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It's not going to affect the case too much, in my opinion. The custody issues are being decided in late February-early March 2024, and the Elkins Kalt firm's involvement will then cease, since they are being retained solely for custody issues at this time. (The Langlois firm is retained for the financial issues, and they're not going anywhere.) Another partner at the firm will simply take over the case. In law firms, the more junior attorney does the majority of the work, so Katherine Herseema can take the case from here under a partner's supervision. Who knows, the new partner may not be as lenient on Alice as Anne Kiley has been. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Apologies if this has already been said, I've not caught up yet.
Could you imagine if mAlice's continuing breaking of the DVRO came up in court after custody was sorted and guess who the newly appointed judge was.....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It was obviously a good party (and no leather jacket to be seen!):

Screenshot_20231212-054009.png

• Heart
Reactions: 45
It was always strange that they carried on as if his kidney failure wasn’t as important as her divorce. Her pointless Twitter outbursts always took priority as if they mattered and meant something and his declining health didn’t. A peculiar outlook really but a typical narc one.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Morning all!
All that talk about only fans etc on the last thread, seems like the universe was listening. Look at what mAlice was tagged in, I can't stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣
That’s an ugly foot but whatever floats their boat…..
🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Come on then, Tone. Give us a place to meet and we “trolls” - we’ll offer you a continental selection of our good selves, if our European counterparts want to attend for a laugh - will arrive en masse. Let’s see what you’ve got.
Fucko.
I volunteer as tribute 😎
---
This also made me laugh 😂
And we have another hero that has entered the situation 🤣
Give this person a medal !
---
Could you imagine if mAlice's continuing breaking of the DVRO came up in court after custody was sorted and guess who the newly appointed judge was.....
I would die of laughter if this happened 🤣
MAlice would be screaming "it's all rigged" and would probably self combust from having to call Anne "your honor".
Universe if you're listening...do us a favour 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It was always strange that they carried on as if his kidney failure wasn’t as important as her divorce. Her pointless Twitter outbursts always took priority as if they mattered and meant something and his declining health didn’t. A peculiar outlook really but a typical narc one.
Wasn't mAlice going to donate a kidney? That all went very quiet 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I've seen Tattlers called a lot of things, but tagging Welp as an IT Mafia Boss? :LOL: :LOL:
This poster clearly has a few screws loose. Following no one, and has only 1 follower, who is Tony Evans.

View attachment 2624827View attachment 2624828

Seriously??

View attachment 2624838
Up until that last one, I was thinking ‘yup, another Alice sock’ but Alice already thinks she’s more beautiful than JLo.
---
Shows she has never done any of the parenting duties. She has watched Gloria do it and then for a split second she wondered, how for the love of god Gloria goy it all done. Then she just got back to her drinking, eating, and tweeting. She has spent the last 14 years laying on her ass while Ioan and Gloria raised those girls.
Remember when they had a nanny AND a housekeeper? For their average sized bungalow.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.