Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #224 You can’t be a mother if you’re busy being your brother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all!
All that talk about only fans etc on the last thread, seems like the universe was listening. Look at what mAlice was tagged in, I can't stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣
Such a weird image! Hard to tell what exactly going on. When I first saw it, I thought there was another person under the comforter. The legs seem disjointed and not related to the top half.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Psychiatric medications and talking therapy are two very different things. Ella doesn't need psyche meds at all as she was doing fine* until AE decided to duck her up as a full time job. Alice is the cause of the kids problems so they need to be removed Alice and have supervised visitation only with her. Ella and Elsie need a lot of therapy to process the fact that they have been deeply manipulated and lied to by the person they trusted the most.

*fine relatively speaking. AE was manipulating them from the start but in a mild way compared with what happened after IG left.

It's almost like she doesn't want business. Still it's only £2 for a message. What would you get from her?
  1. YOU KNOW NOTHING
  2. BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY
  3. YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS
  4. BIWANKA
  5. NO CHILD SUPPORT
  6. I AM A MOTHER
What a bargain!
We don't really know if they need medication or not. Ella especially has been through a lot and for all we know may be suffering from depression and anxiety which meds might help. They have been stuck alone with Alice for almost 3 years, a narc on a full time rage bender that they are getting the full brunt of. They are stuck in a hellhole that could send anyone's mental health spiralling, let alone kids who have no escape from the constant turmoil.
---
I've seen Tattlers called a lot of things, but tagging Welp as an IT Mafia Boss? :LOL: :LOL:
This poster clearly has a few screws loose. Following no one, and has only 1 follower, who is Tony Evans.

View attachment 2624827View attachment 2624828

Seriously??

View attachment 2624838
So @welp is an IT Mafia Boss? Guess I better call back the Brisbane Massive and resign myself to not getting a truckload of chocolates from Germany this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
We don't really know if they need medication or not. Ella especially has been through a lot and for all we know may be suffering from depression and anxiety which meds might help. They have been stuck alone with Alice for almost 3 years, a narc on a full time rage bender that they are getting the full brunt of. They are stuck in a hellhole that could send anyone's mental health spiralling, let alone kids who have no escape from the constant turmoil.
---

So @welp is an IT Mafia Boss? Guess I better call back the Brisbane Massive and resign myself to not getting a truckload of chocolates from Germany this year.
So true. At least Elsie had some respite because she attended school. But Ella was stuck with that tit goblin 24/7 after she pulled her from the fancy school and refused to enroll her in a public school. She manipulates and uses a vulnerable child.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I’m relieved that psychiatrists are involved, at least two therapists called for a psychiatric assessment and I’m sure it will provide important answers that will be useful moving forward.

Reactions: 28
I’m not going to talk about any specific child.

Child require different health treatment and management because they are physiologically, cognitively and psychologically different from adults. There are clearly points in development when they cannot make decisions for themselves. As they grow and mature they can be involved in decision making before ultimately it is a decision for them to make. There’s no set age in the UK and the shift to a child having autonomy on their health management changes as they mature.

Mental health treatment is an even more complex area as people with poor MH or an illness don’t always have the insight to seek a diagnosis or any treatment. With a diagnosis you can develop coordinated treatment options (medication, talking therapy and social prescribing). The more engaged and involved anyone is in their own treatment planning and coordination the better and more effective it will be.

I think a parent, or anyone acting in that role, can direct a child or young adult into limited forms of therapy, like assessment, counselling and coaching or even mediation. But they do also need to listen to the child or young person. Even if they are expressing an opinion that is wrong for them. Good therapists and HCP will call a halt to anything that is proving counterproductive. They will also identify if treatment needs to be compelled or directed.

What good looks like for an alienated child is not in doubt. Whether it can be achieved without more harm is a different matter. I personally am a bit dubious as whether you can court order someone into good mental health and rational decision making.

When is medication needed? It can be essential to stabilising uncontrollable behaviour, especially were they are placing themselves or others in danger or harm.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Hello turds!
I’ve been bored this afternoon and have created a little Turd Search in honour of this wonderful thread.

It contains 15 words and phrases that should be familiar to us all.

How many can you find?

IMG_5392.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I am watching old episodes of SITC. Laughed at this episode where Jennifer Coolidge is playing a crazy woman whose husband has left her so she reinvents herself as a bag designer.
IMG_0962.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
When is medication needed? It can be essential to stabilising uncontrollable behaviour, especially were they are placing themselves or others in danger or harm.
Not at all, in this case. The 'uncontrollable behaviour' was highly controlled with Alice pulling the strings every inch of the way. The video evidence was for Alice to pore over so she could see that the kids obeyed her orders as well as to try and frame Bianca. The video was only useful for the former though LOL. They clearly obeyed her orders. Bianca was at risk, but again this is just Ella being the good soldier for Mommy Dearest. There was doubtless a treat waiting for her, for a job well done. I am wary of too much armchair diagnosis but numbing Ella's emotions to a tit situation doesn't sound like a plan. Finding out what is really going on at Casa Shithole does and that's where Dupee comes in.

The pathology lies with Alice and the kids are collateral damage. If anyone should be medicated, it should be Alice but no meds cure NPD/ Cluster B disorders and AE does enough pill popping as it is. My answer is the same, remove the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Old tweets. When AE took to the keys drunk.. Etsy business? LOL

1702408327488.png

GET A JOB!

1702408401542.png

When was the last Cameo?

1702408461717.png

The 'homeless' tit has been going on for a long time...

1702408540372.png

More therapy = abuse tit

1702408688704.png

But still no job strangely..

1702408765637.png

Secret plans = secret stash of money

1702408836589.png

Her lawyer told her some home truths and got fired for it.

1702408899365.png

Therapy = conversion lessons.

1702408970631.png

LOL starving apparently but still money for crap on Ebay and expensive fish.

1702409099864.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2625932
GET A JOB!

View attachment 2625936

When was the last Cameo?

View attachment 2625938

View attachment 2625940
More therapy = abuse tit

View attachment 2625944

View attachment 2625947

View attachment 2625951

View attachment 2625954

View attachment 2625957

View attachment 2625958
God, that first one. Drunk tweeting at it's finest

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

View attachment 2625932
GET A JOB!

View attachment 2625936

When was the last Cameo?

View attachment 2625938

View attachment 2625940
More therapy = abuse tit

View attachment 2625944

View attachment 2625947

View attachment 2625951

View attachment 2625954

View attachment 2625957

View attachment 2625958
She never was very smart. It's the same bs for years. When was the first time she claimed to reveal her truth (more lies) ?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.