Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #224 You can’t be a mother if you’re busy being your brother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Panic attacks and hinting at worse, does she think the judge and the custody evaluator will look at that and say, "oh the poor woman, give her everything she wants". Clueless.

Reactions: 36
Panic attacks and hinting at worse, does she think the judge and the custody evaluator will look at that and say, "oh the poor woman, give her everything she wants". Clueless.
I think the Judge, the Evaluator and GAL will recognise the attempt at coercive control, I'm sure they've seen it many times before.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think the Judge, the Evaluator and GAL will recognise the attempt at coercive control, I'm sure they've seen it many times before.
A page from Alice's playbook. It hasn't worked yet, and it wont), but she keeps trying the same old tricks.
Alice actually THINKS she is intelligent!

3ycitr.jpg

Reactions: 28
All the unnecessary appointments she is so stressed ...like the unnecessary "appointment" at the court she made Bianca employ two lawyers to defend when she launched a fake door slam claim

• Heart
Reactions: 41
More threats from "Tone" that got deleted so reposting them. More hints that AE will khs due to 'trolls'. I get the feeling that AE is trying to play the victim with Dupee but it's not really going to plan. If AE is telling Dupee she is suicidal (she isn't) to try and get Dupee to back off, it's an own goal as if it's true, she has mental health issues, and if it's false (right answer) then she is deeply manipulative. It's one of AE's tried and tested scams when things don't go her way or she wants more attention - threaten self harm. It was used on Ioan when he was filming in Oz and Gloria witnessed her 'not breathing' LOL but didn't call an ambulance and she used it when the Hoarsewhisperer blocked her and she had a twitter meltdown over it. No one falls for her scams anymore, except the kids sadly who she is scamming hard.

1702219227948.png

Alice is a one trick pony, who doesn't realise that the game is up.

• Sick
Reactions: 41
Langlois took over as Yo's attorney months ago while Kiley has been marked as limited scope only. I would have thought Langlois would handle it all anyways.
Langlois is his attorney for financial matters, not for the child custody issues.

Reactions: 30
View attachment 2621809

What app is this photo editor from? It's from the account that tone says is always supporting Alice.

It's really gross that an man in the UK is so invested in the relationship of his ex brother in law. Poor Bianca. Can you imagine what comes across privately?
They photoshopped in a cocktail but forgot the nuts stuck in her veneers?

D- and that’s being generous. Try harder next time please.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Langlois is his attorney for financial matters, not for the child custody issues.
I am sure Katherine Heersema could do it. She knows the case inside out and is only slightly cheaper than Anne was. Was it $615 an hour as opposed to $850?

1702230180291.png

Reactions: 27
It's good news when attorneys that have dealt with cases like this one (among many) are appointed because they have a grasp at the complexity of family conflicts (assuming she does family court). often judges are appointed that dont have any family law experience. So it's great news in the fight against abusers like Alice. I'm sure someone from the firm will be able to take over succesfully for Ioan if Anne starts immediately.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
What are the chances there will be a Instagram post soon with a smiling kid about how HAPPY ALL THE TIME the family of 3 are and they just need to be left alone? with IG's money

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Alice will be the happiest she has EVER been at this news.
Wait for it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
lmao too late "Tone" to rescue the Freudian slip. The fraudulent suicide threats are a masterclass in PASSIVE aggression and still on LA time I notice lol. Reading between the lines, I bet the reunification therapy happens on a Saturday hence yesterday's meltdown.

1702231046003.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not sure the implications of this? Perhaps the legal bods can explain?
Oh well done Anne Kiley, I'm sure Joe Langlois is a financial attorney, someone will step in from Anne's firm I'm sure. I imagine most of the preparation has been done for months and it's just waiting to go before the courts.

Reactions: 26
He handles divorces, including custody, it's not that big of a stretch he handles the case, he's already scheduled the dates. If they want to park in someone on top, I'm sure they have a plan, unlike the clown show that is Al's attorney.

Reactions: 15
Alice will be the happiest she has EVER been at this news.
Wait for it
unless she goes into extra meltdown because she hates that other lawyer even more (she made a whole insta post about her) and Anne being appointed now means in her narc brain that now Ioan has full control over the court

• Haha
Reactions: 39
unless she goes into extra meltdown because she hates that other lawyer even more (she made a whole insta post about her) and Anne being appointed now means in her narc brain that now Ioan has full control over the court
Add that to the conspiracy in Alice's head which also includes Dr Dupee being from Brisbane, the same city Bianca is from.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
For better or worse, Anne Kiley had two high profile custody cases - Ioan & Brad Pitt - who didn't have a clear public resolution at this point.

She's been pretty lighthanded with the custody.

I think that the firm she works for does a slam dunk on Alice to close this matter forcefully and seal their profile as effective litigators. No mercy and gets all they can with the numerous violations of the DVRO and custody issues.

Reactions: 19
Here’s another festive Christmas song about Alice from me. Because I love being silly and immature and I detest the bleep. To tide you all over until @FoxyBadger writes one. 🥰

To the tune of Grandma got run over by a reindeer. RT is Reunification Therapy 🎄
🎼Alice got run over by the Gal
Driving home from RT Christmas Eve
You can say there’s no such thing as karma
But as for me and Tattle we believe.
She’d been drinking too much rose’
While she waited in the car
Soon she ran out
So she visited the bar
Texting the poor therapist
With a photo of her ass
Horrified woman thought this chick sure is crass
I’m the lawnmower and she’s the grass!
So Alice got run over by the Gal
Driving home from RT Christmas Eve
You can say there’s no such thing as karma
But as for me and Tattle we believe. 🎼

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.