Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #224 You can’t be a mother if you’re busy being your brother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking at FB and people are talking about their Xmas Day with the ex. This is how grown up people do it (if there is no abuse!)

"I am very fortunate to have an ex wife who is lovely and, with me puts our children first. My ex, sees it as very important that I am included in all major stuff with our children. Also her second husband is OK with this. Some do see this is odd, but ultimately is good for our children, for us to be this way..."
Happy Boxing Day Uk turds! And Happy Sale Day in the US, plus highly commercialized Christmas is past, thank goodness! I’m fricking exhausted. 🥱
The other people aren’t cunts. That explains it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know I know! I neeed to watch it 🤦‍♀️ but have had a constant houseful and been watching Christmas classics instead.

However today it is just my partner and I, and I am on bed rest so perhaps today will be the day as he will want to watch either sport or some sort of Marvel film downstairs 🤣
Much respect for offering to take one for the team watching a load of shite so the rest of us don’t have to. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys I watched a few minutes of the Christmas Card on YouTube earlier today

😬
---
The Starbucks card must have been sly shade, non?
Imagine walking into your local Starbucks and lo and behold. What’s the worst drink for a barista to make? I hear soy milk is a witch to froth, maybe could start with an extra dry soy milk cappucino?

• Haha
Holiday Greetings to all!

As of January 1, AE will be able to look for an affordable apartment without that pesky credit history causing her grief. Hurray for her!

Credit History: Introduced by State Sen. Susan Eggman, SB 267 prohibits the use of a person’s credit history as part of the application process for a rental housing accommodation. Tenants must offer the application the option to provide reasonable evidence to pay such as government benefit payments, pay records and bank statements. The bill will go into effect starting Jan. 1.

The full list of laws passed in CA can be found here. You also cannot be charged more than one months rent for a security deposit starting July 1, 2024.

MOO

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“He didn’t even include his discarded BABEEEEZ”!
...who had to share a potato on Christmas Day. Little Elsie looked at me with tears in her eyes and said "Please mum, can I have some more!"
---
A Starbucks card? You mean the same Starbucks Alice "could" have to get a job in? That's some top-quality trolling there from Lin!
That would be priceless - YoBee are about to order when they see it's Alice behind the counter...*

*Alice will land on the moon before she gets a Starbucks job
---
New thread

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.