Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #224 You can’t be a mother if you’re busy being your brother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The perfect palate cleanser after the gruesome twosome of Evanses:

Screenshot_20231211-013235.png

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Everyone else during the holidays: Peace on earth, good will toward men

Alice: Grinch better have my money

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Why is Tone so obsessed with the child support money? Is that supposed to support him as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Why is Tone so obsessed with the child support money? Is that supposed to support him as well?
Probably! She'll be telling him she'll sling him some mula *if only* that horrible horrible man she married actually sent her any! That's why he gets so angry at us - cause we have proof she does get money but he's getting nowt of it so we must be lying. Course.

Reactions: 30
this is the least people have been talking about Alice in 2 years

Tone: Trolls are horrible to my sister on SM who is totally not on SM

you couldnt make this up

And in 3 days she will be the happiest EVER
She wants people talking about her so she needs to drum up business using Tony the idiot.
---
I suppose the change of lawyer will cause Alice and crones to shout “he’s changed lawyer again” - as mentioned above Katherine has been heavily involved so there’s no gap in coverage really.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
"Tone" you already know the answer - used shoes and fugly clothes on Ebay.

1702283542026.png

I love the answer an FM gave "Tone". Will someone break it to her that Alice is divorced?

1702283629928.png

---
Getting back to this. I think "Tone" means that both AE and Ella are being psychiatrically evaluated by Dupee.

1702283955239.png

My advice is don't mess with this woman Alice! The Brisbane Massive is in the house.

1702284062704.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
More threats from "Tone" that got deleted so reposting them. More hints that AE will khs due to 'trolls'. I get the feeling that AE is trying to play the victim with Dupee but it's not really going to plan. If AE is telling Dupee she is suicidal (she isn't) to try and get Dupee to back off, it's an own goal as if it's true, she has mental health issues, and if it's false (right answer) then she is deeply manipulative. It's one of AE's tried and tested scams when things don't go her way or she wants more attention - threaten self harm. It was used on Ioan when he was filming in Oz and Gloria witnessed her 'not breathing' LOL but didn't call an ambulance and she used it when the Hoarsewhisperer blocked her and she had a twitter meltdown over it. No one falls for her scams anymore, except the kids sadly who she is scamming hard.

View attachment 2621726

Alice is a one trick pony, who doesn't realise that the game is up.
Come on then, Tone. Give us a place to meet and we “trolls” - we’ll offer you a continental selection of our good selves, if our European counterparts want to attend for a laugh - will arrive en masse. Let’s see what you’ve got.
Fucko.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
every time I see Ioan hugging Bear I just have to think that this could be little Elsie if Alice wasnt such an sorry excuse of a "human". can't help wondering if Ioan thinks the same

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I think it is very difficult to identify and address MH issues in a teenager who is resistant to intervention. I am not sure that i would impose medical intervention (psychiatric and therapeutical treatment) unless absolutely justified. This is another way to disenfranchise someone who may not already have much autonomy in their life.

in a world were very many young people need this type of intervention it’s sad that one who can easily access it is being blocked. There is no good choices here for what is next. But I am fairly sure becoming a teenage model is not even close to an option, even a bad one.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I get this now. The FM thinks that Tone is actually Tone. LOL

1702300129542.png

PS does the amount of kisses you put in a tweet show how hard you are in Bristol?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Here’s another festive Christmas song about Alice from me. Because I love being silly and immature and I detest the bleep. To tide you all over until @FoxyBadger writes one. 🥰

To the tune of Grandma got run over by a reindeer. RT is Reunification Therapy 🎄
🎼Alice got run over by the Gal
Driving home from RT Christmas Eve
You can say there’s no such thing as karma
But as for me and Tattle we believe.
She’d been drinking too much rose’
While she waited in the car
Soon she ran out
So she visited the bar
Texting the poor therapist
With a photo of her ass
Horrified woman thought this chick sure is crass
I’m the lawnmower and she’s the grass!
So Alice got run over by the Gal
Driving home from RT Christmas Eve
You can say there’s no such thing as karma
But as for me and Tattle we believe. 🎼
Now you got me humming the "Grandma got Runover by a Reindeer" tune.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Alice definitely shouldnt become a business woman. Her reaction to the zero demand on cameo is raising the price 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I still maintain this one and the buffalo were switched at birth. There is no way given the level of intelligence in the gene pool of the Evans family that it could miss this hard, twice.
Maybe the parents were too brainy and the universe decided to dish them out two bozos to correct the gene pool!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think it is very difficult to identify and address MH issues in a teenager who is resistant to intervention. I am not sure that i would impose medical intervention (psychiatric and therapeutical treatment) unless absolutely justified. This is another way to disenfranchise someone who may not already have much autonomy in their life.

in a world were very many young people need this type of intervention it’s sad that one who can easily access it is being blocked. There is no good choices here for what is next. But I am fairly sure becoming a teenage model is not even close to an option, even a bad one.
A good therapist makes it very clear to their patient that you (the patient) have the control, you are the one who decides what is talked about and when. They (the therapist) doesn't force the pace, they know that it takes time to trust, feel safe and be ready to open up and discuss things. There are times when my therapist and I spend more than half the session talking about her dogs and my cat and how we are slaves for them! Ideally (re: therapy) but sadly given what Alice is like, therapy sessions would be the one place the girls do have some measure of control, free self-expression and freedom from Alice's over-bearing, over-whelming, suffocating enmeshment with them. I agree with not forcing medication on them, especially Ella. With Alice teaching them they don't have to obey anyone but mommy dearest it would be a waste of time trying to medicate them without them understanding meds might help them.

Reactions: 21
I agree with not forcing medication on them, especially Ella. With Alice teaching them they don't have to obey anyone but mommy dearest it would be a waste of time trying to medicate them without them understanding meds might help them.
Psychiatric medications and talking therapy are two very different things. Ella doesn't need psyche meds at all as she was doing fine* until AE decided to duck her up as a full time job. Alice is the cause of the kids problems so they need to be removed Alice and have supervised visitation only with her. Ella and Elsie need a lot of therapy to process the fact that they have been deeply manipulated and lied to by the person they trusted the most.

*fine relatively speaking. AE was manipulating them from the start but in a mild way compared with what happened after IG left.

Alice definitely shouldnt become a business woman. Her reaction to the zero demand on cameo is raising the price 💀
It's almost like she doesn't want business. Still it's only £2 for a message. What would you get from her?
  1. YOU KNOW NOTHING
  2. BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY
  3. YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS
  4. BIWANKA
  5. NO CHILD SUPPORT
  6. I AM A MOTHER
What a bargain!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.