Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
Keep laughing, half of the money could have been Alice's.
He's also not poor. Ioan is rich in health, love, and potential. Alice, not so much.

View attachment 2510767View attachment 2510768
But according to new lips, who definitely wasn’t Alice 👀, Ioan is a multi millionaire who is hiding his money. Make your mind up love.
---
Alice isn't above using what's happening in Israel for her cause. She needs to tell this person (FM or her daughter) to shut the fuck up. This is disgusting. :mad::mad:

View attachment 2510978View attachment 2510980
Someone needs to wind their neck in here, she’s taken it too far and she’s embarrassing herself. I’m cringing for her.

Why would he release a statement ffs. She’s hilarious. No one would equate the abuse he has been through with what is happening in a war. She needs to put the booze down and step back from her computer.

however. Alice Evans is recognised by the court as domestic abuser. That is a certifiable fact. Whatever may be going on in the world nothing changes that fact. She abused him.

also, the world is heavy right now. There’s deeply awful stuff happening from war to earthquakes to poverty, whatever it might be.

That doesn’t mean that on smaller levels people still can’t be abused by a domestic partner, or get angry at something silly at work, or feel sad or depressed in their own small way.

don’t attempt to minimise domestic abuse. But don’t seek to compare it to thousands dead in the Middle East.

if I was Alice even I would be embarrassed that these types of comments are happening in my name. Ffs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Welp must be the busiest Tattler on the planet.

View attachment 2506585
Either that or she's got a crazy identity crisis!
---
@KikiFromNy you are back!! I saw you liked some posts, we missed you and Mimsey ❤❤❤
YES! I saw that too. Welcome back @KikiFromNy ❤ Please tell Mimsy we miss her and hope she's OK.
---
Still bitter AF for them having a joint nickname :ROFLMAO:
It's a COUPLE nickname ❤ 😂

(Yes, I might be tired, grumpy and giving in to my bitch and commented this knowing a certain someone will probably see it!) YoLice just doesn't have the same cuteness factor that YoBee does.
---
I’ve been dipping in and out the last few days so I may have missed some bits. May I ask if you (if you don’t mind ☺) mean it’s been nasty between us Turds? Or just mAlice’s usual nastiness? Thank you ☺
---

Ah sorry ok. Re my previous post, I now get that @JoJo76 is referring to the thread on the war. Doh 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yeah I was a bit slow on the uptake with that one too. I went to bed worrying I had posted something that had offended @JoJo76.
---
I have to say, @BigBonedBuzzard, I am going through a tough time at the moment and this thread title has made me giggle audibly several times over the life of the thread. Thanks. 💜 And, @Nixlondon, thank you for expressing your excellent taste by nominating it! 💜
Big hugs and love to you our Beautiful, brave and strong Viking Queen Hiraeth ❤ Life seems to be a bit tough for a lot of us lately. But we can all take comfort in the knowledge that none of us are Alice!

Last edited:
  • Heart

EllaBella89

VIP Member
It just blows my mind how someone can be so self involved knowing the world has gone to shit (more so than usual) and there are people suffering indescribable horrors. I can’t put myself in that headspace of still thinking I’m so hard done by and obsessing over an EX (he is done with you and moved on) and destroying my children when there’s literally children with no families anymore.
Alice mate, I’m done with you. I find you beyond tedious, boring, ridiculous and embarrassing. Oh and you’re actually pretty thick considering you think you’re the smartest person in the room aren't you? There’s immigrant children in various countries that can speak multiple languages by the time they’re 5, so rolling out your vast knowledge of what, 3? languages is hardly impressive. Utter fool. Don’t get me started on Tony either

sarahjane83

Alice is going to ride the "I'll tell my side as soon as the RO is lifted" train until the end of time.
We already know your side, Alice.

View attachment 2505216
Part of me thinks she, too, is banking on the DVRO being made permanent for all time - she knows she’s got nothing but as long as the DVRO exists, she can pretend she has and moan that she’s “gagged” and can’t “speak her truth”.
---
Yeah, he looks really uncomfortable in his new relationship. Get a fucking grip.
Oh look, her hand is on his chest and not around his neck.
View attachment 2505317

View attachment 2505307View attachment 2505308View attachment 2505310View attachment 2505311
That photo of I and B at the convention is just so lovely and natural. There’s no performance or acting up for the camera. It’s just two people who clearly love each other. Her hand is on his heart, his head is resting on her head and his smile is genuine. He embraces her gently but with his hands together, very much holding her to him. They look like they belong together and their warmth emanates from the image. You can just tell these are two softly spoken, thoughtful, empathetic people.

Last edited:
  • Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Well, Alice can't possibly be Tony. This puts me right off if that idea. 🤭
Amateu. As long as Alice has been doing the sock thing, you would think she'd get it right.

View attachment 2505398
Your posts make me laugh out loud. ❤
I can't believe we were so dumb to think Alice was Tone. Abby's "I never seem to be on at the same time as you" comment is just proof absolute that that just couldn't possibly be the case. Obviously the smartest person in the room has outwitted us all.

• Haha

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
I am doing a lot of financial modelling at the moment. In my real world Cogs is Cost Of Goods Sold. I am distracted doing these P&Ls because every time I think about the cost of my products I get Alice creeping into my head. Not good when I'm trying to concentrate on numbers.
I hear ya! I was blocking off chunks of my calendar for projects and every time I whispered " blocked immediately, fucko".

• Haha

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I have a question for everyone. What does Alice ever do for fun? Drinking, pill popping, and constant arguing with randoms online”herself probably” and thinking up nasty lies about I and B seems to be her favorite pastime. Meanwhile the country is in danger of losing its democracy and/or going to war. One would think she would grab every second of happiness possible for her and her daughters. That’s exactly what I’m doing. I made my dog a homemade birthday cake with dog friendly ingredients and I was rewarded with the happiest, most smiley guy ever. He loved it! Mr. H. And I are making yummy healthy comfort food to eat. We enjoyed watching the eclipse yesterday and decorated for Fall. The world is going to hell in a hand basket but she’s stuck in her rut of hate and anger. I would bet her blood pressure is through the roof. What with drinking, no exercise, stress, anger, and poor diet she should worry about what the future holds for her.
One last point from for Miss high and mighty Alice. As someone mentioned earlier we Turds blow her away with our intelligence. Here’s the longest word in the English language for her. Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis which is black lung. And yes, I can spell it. Just because someone finds Alice a horrible person doesn’t mean we lack intelligence. It likely means we have an abundance of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

KarenFromHR

Hello fellow turds, I’ve been MIA due to my ovaries trying to kill me and fighting with doctors.

I got prescribed Tramadol it got so bad and I took 2 at 12 and was basically in a vegetative comatose state that Mr KevinFromHR had to abandon work and help look after me and our little Regional Managers.

HOW the fudgety fuck can Alice pop them like sweeties?! They made me so nauseous then I passed the f out.

Anyway, did I tell you I’m psychic? Without reading this thread, I can tell you what’s happened in Alice Land…

The spirits tell me… she’s been a cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha

thisiscat

Chatty Member
Thing is, if it actually came out that Yo had actually deleted a load of his own messages to Alice, provoking her and submitted those edited conversations to the court, I probably would question everything that has been said over the past 3 years. (Been lurking Colleen Ballinger threads and her snark Reddit- someone who accused her ex of grooming presented ‘evidence’ of the grooming through screenshots on twitter in an interview- then the interviewer spoke with Colleen ex, Josh who showed that the victim had deleted messages from from both sides of the conversation which proved that no grooming occurred as Josh never responded in the way that the ‘victim’ claimed).
If Yo had done something like that it would have been very easy for Alice to present full conversations and any deleted messages to the court herself.
If she tried to present any ‘deleted’ messages now, I would fully believe that they were faked. Plus we know that experts can examine metadata and get deleted messages back. Especially any conversations on Our Family Wizard.
If Alice had any true evidence she would have submitted it legally through the courts as soon as Ioan had presented his side. She would have turned up to court to dispute the screenshots and defend herself in regards to the restraining order. But she has nothing. Her lawyers likely said to her- ‘we can’t deny the evidence, you wrote all those messages and harassed your husband, we have nothing, all you can do is apologise and claim temporary insanity after finding out your husband was leaving- we might be able to get you help while still letting you two communicate’. And Alice just went fuck that and fired them. She will never claim responsibility.
She was and still is angry. She still thinks that Ioan will come back .
The most bizarre thing for me is when she said that Ioan never gave her a reason, just said the he didn’t love her anymore… isn’t that a reason itself?! If someone told me they didn’t love me anymore, even if I loved them back, I would find that the perfect reason not to continue the relationship. What’s the point of staying with someone who doesn’t love you? For the kids? That’s a very outdated reason for staying with someone. Plus, Alice comes across as a complete psycho- no wonder he left her!

• Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
Asshole defender here. This isn't helping you, Alice. People should see every disgusting thing you do.

Screenshot_20231015_192436_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow

Hiraeth

VIP Member
1000039404.png

Hahaha, Alice is showing her stupidity here, again. She is trying to threaten Ioan with losing the doubled capital gains tax exemption for a married couple ($250,000 per person) upon sale of the home. However, the home was held in an irrevocable trust, which is not considered a "person" under the law, so it was never eligible for the capital gains exemption to begin with. Another one for the list of lies!

As an aside, "honeslss" is a hilarious typo for "homeless" and I hope it gets worked into a thread title somehow. 😂

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
I don't think she ever called Bianca an accountant. She did call her by a very long of unflattering names though.

View attachment 2501044
she did! I'm not on my computer now to pull up the screenshots but she said something like "he was fucking the accountant"

she called her a IG acrobat too around that time

Ametrine

VIP Member
What kind of an internet lawyer do you think I am?!

I'm far too professional to use "abs" in my documents, tha=nk you very much.=

Sent from my iPhone=

BIB - by the way, "Sent from my iPhone=" was an actual typo Alice made in a harassing email to Ioan's mum.

Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 18.46.57.png

I have no idea how that could even happen. You'd have to be 11/10 drunk for that to occur.

Also, "campaign of hat=" is my new favourite Alice-ism.

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Agree with your point that Alice is normalising abusive behaviour with her children. You can see this as far back as the TMZ video of her carpark altercation with the Youtuber. Alice later said she was "proud of the video" and "so were her kids".

Another Alice quote for the wiki too: "People who provoke others deserve to get shouted at".

View attachment 2503986

Alice never apologises. Everything else is always someone else's fault. She just doubles down, aggressively defends her position (even if she was in the wrong), and makes fun of people who were the other party, or who try to show that she was in the wrong. It's an appalling example to set to her children.
It's even worse than that. Ella writes a dishonest post under Kayla's video to try and get an apology from her! The manipulation of Ella has been going on since birth imo. This was Feb 2020 so before the split. Then the post vanished when Tattlers saw it. Ella is learning all AE's nasty tricks sadly. There is debate about whether Ella wrote it but I say she did and AE supervised it. The gratuitous mention of poor lil orphan Alice's endless victimhood is particularly icky.

1697030098247.png

• Sick
  • Angry