Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
Dr Dupee is going to be uncovering some rocks and some bad things are going to be scuttling out soon. I await Alice DearAbby (or the new sock) going batshit soon - once we see the sock going insane and completely paranoid, we will know that the pincer movement of the Custody Evaluation and Reunification process is getting to Alice and the kids may not be fully within her control.
It’s likely Alice will be “blindsided” by the results of the evaluation. Brace yourselves for months of the socks talking about how the evaluator thinks Alice is the best mum ever, the most beautiful and hilarious self-made superstar.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

MarkC1387

VIP Member
I think he said "Fuck You, Alice"
Through his lawyers and the DVRO, of course.

View attachment 2504724
In this same vein, will Alice release a statement condemning the hateful comments made by her supporters; things like her brother dreaming about cutting someone's throat or any of the comments suggesting Bianca's MS is fake etc.

Doubt it!

Loveu2

VIP Member
'Want More' to the tune of 'So What' by Pink

I guess I just lost my husband

I don't know where he went

So I'm gonna drink my money

I'm not gonna pay my rent (Nope)

I got a brand new attitude

And I'm gonna wear it tonight

I wanna get in trouble

I wanna start a fight

Na-na-na-na, na-na, na

I wanna start a fight

Na-na-na-na, na-na, na

I wanna start a fight!

So, Want More?

I'm still a sock star

I got my sock moves

And I don't need you

And guess what?

I'm having more fun

With 3 sharp ones

I'm gonna show you tonight

I'm okay

Got Ebay

And you're a tool

So, Want More?

I am a sock star

I got my sock moves

And I don't want you tonight

Uh, check my privilege, uh

Ioan took my private messages

Gave them to the MailOnline, (shit)

I guess I'll go find a Disney Exec

Who won't mind when I throw a fit (Oops)

Baby Angel made me homeless

Left out in the cold to die

I wanna get in trouble

My bro will start a fight

Na-na-na-na, na-na, na

He's as hard a wet wipe

Na-na-na-na, na-na, na

We're all gonna get in a fight

So, Want More?

I'm still a sock star

I got my sock moves

And I don't need you

And guess what?

I'm having more fun

With my glue gun

Panda Express

Baby doll heads

And you're a tool

So, Want More?

I am a sock star

I got my sock moves

And I don't want you tonight

You weren't there

You never were

I want it all

Or it's not fair

I gave you grief

I gave fuck all

Each time you go

Enter G-Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

So, Want More?

I'm still a sock star

I got my sock moves

And I don't need you

And guess what?

I'm having more fun

With 3 sharp ones (and a glue gun)

Won't get a job (Live off Cog)

I'm just fine (got Lupine)

And you're a tool

So, Want More?

I am a sock star

I got my sock moves

And you were far too polite
I am deceased. 😆

Screenshot_20231012_131111_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

missava

Never thought of that. Maybe he did then or it was just another AE smear. Who knows?
Honestly who knows, but what I can guarantee you 100% is no one who is genuine would contact Big Al confessing about having Ioan as a client. I literally have counsel on retainer to go over the NDAs I am required to sign for big name clients. They are STANDARD. And anyone who breaks one would be crippled financially for life.

Even the most bitter man hating ex-sex worker isn't going to violate one just for Alice "Shrimp Eyes" Evans.

EllaBella89

VIP Member
When I was constantly in and out of hospital with panic disorder that actually did mess with my heart rhythm, my heart rate and blood pressure would go through the roof but never once did the dr behave in this way Alice describes (maybe I’m not important enough though, eh Al?)
She is prone to hyperbole just a tad isn’t she? She’s probably been to Elevenerife as well. You just know she’s the ultimate Karen… the final boss, if you will.

• Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
1. Gloria
2. Alice must have fun house mirrors. She has no idea what she really looks like.

Screenshot_20231012_000813_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231012_000805_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231012_011536_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231012_012252_Google.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
I’ve been off this thread for a couple of days but I cannot believe Alice’s supporters can go any lower.

The newest pro Alice sock retweeted a post making light of the horrific events in the Middle East to score a cheap shot at Ioan.

I want to think this isn’t Alice as it’s so awful. Anybody who’s making flippant comments about terrorism and humanitarian suffering has lost their own humanity.

Alice thinks Ioan should speak out about people saying mean things about her and the girls. I expect her to speak out about someone doing this in her name.

Her brother is also still interacting with the sock which retweeted and following the account that made the original tweet. Fucking despicable.

welp

VIP Member
Right? Mark Wahlberg attacked an innocent Vietnamese man so badly that he ended up in prison for 45 days. Malice’s claims that the DVRO, which was entirely self-inflicted, have permanently damaged her prospects of future employment are absolute bullshit.
it does affect your employability

if you are highly skilled/high-in-demand they will likely let this slide (like it's the case for many abusive personalities in Hollywood), if you are not it erases the last bit of hope that you could find something since there are so many less problematic people who can do the same job.

Alice is a bit lucky in the sense that she has many friends in the tabloids that took big effort to portray her a lot less negative than others would have been (and really should have), some like the awful Lorraine and Perez Hilton even went out of their way to portray her as the victim even after the TRO was issued: they even left the bits about physical violence from Alice against Ioan out, but made a huge headline about Ella requesting a batterer intervention while leaving out that no physical violence from Ioan was ever claimed. I argue Alice's and Ella's false accusations/actions against Ioan affected his employability more than her DVRO. What has affected Alice is her crazy behavior on Social Media and the amount of abusive messages she sent to him. Too many people saw this unfiltered (no pun intended), her mates couldn't do much about it. And both of these things are undeniable facts, no "transcript of hearsay" of Ioan as her minions try to excuse it.

Reactions: 38

welp

VIP Member
i have never seen Ioan in his first acting role, but he looks so much like Ella now in that footage at the beginning

• Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Actually, Ioan's face will appear with Bianca's. Alice's photos only come up when accompanied by an article about her batshit crazy behavior and abuse. Internet is forever. But, Alice must know that.

View attachment 2509335
I love that one of the main images that comes up when you Google "Alice Evans" is the nose-picking picture. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Yeah, he looks really uncomfortable in his new relationship. Get a fucking grip.
Oh look, her hand is on his chest and not around his neck.
View attachment 2505317

View attachment 2505307View attachment 2505308View attachment 2505310View attachment 2505311
On one hand this is funny AF. But then you start to wonder is she actually serious with this delusional BS? Has she lied to everyone else so fucking much on SM that she's actually convinced herself what she's posting is the truth? Has she spent so long circling the sewer she calls a brain that she's finally losing whatever tiny grip on reality that she still had? Or is she just a narc narcing and gaslighting? I hate to admit it, but in the midst of how boring and repetitive she is, there is something so psychologically fascinating about how fucked up she is.

ETA: he doesn't look unhappy or trapped in photos with Bianca, and in that one you posted he kind of looks a bit goofy-happy Imo, like he's thinking "how fucking lucky am I to have found a woman like Bianca who loves me and who actually treats me well. I didn't know love was meant to be like this."

• Heart

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
There are plenty of examples of Alice being abusive online going back decades. Then we have her actual car crash antics.

And I am sure those encounters where she described herself as tenacious, the kindergarten and school clashes, would be described differently by others.

Ioan has exposed her MO which is to threaten people if they cross her. That was evident in her SM behaviour.

mrsarrell

If it’s got all utilities paid, how is she asking for 3k per month for utilities? Botox isn’t a utility.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
But "Ioan hates dogs"! Another lie from Malice.
Plus, it seems to me that animals can tell a person's character; they know if someone is a good person. Bubba Bear looks content with Ioan. That says a lot, if a pet likes you--especially as a significant other to the pet's human!

• Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Actually, he said that he struggled in the relationship for 4 years. Given that, this marriage wasn't happy for a long time. Looking at how long they were married, 4 years struggling, 3 years to divorce her, lived with her several months after telling her he didn't love her, doesn't leave a lot of years to be happily married.
He may have loved her once upon a time. Alice killed any feelings he had for her.

View attachment 2505034
I believe he did love her very much at one time. I also believe her actions killed that love and that if he doesn't hate her now for the way she treated him for so many years, it's possible if not probable that he does hate her for what she's doing to his children. At the very least what she's doing to their kids has killed stone dead every last drop of love, liking and respect he ever had for her, and she will never get that back. Even if miraculously she turned into the perfect mum I doubt he could ever feel any love or respect for her ever again. She's done too much damage and done it deliberately out of vitriol, spite and vengeance, and some things just can't be forgiven, no matter how much you wish otherwise. Sadly it seems even now that Alice, for all her holding of grudges and inability to forgive others, still can't understand that she doesn't get to endlessly abuse people and have them still love you or want to be with you. Love can and does die Alice, especially when you abuse it to death. In some ways Alice is as much a tragic victim of herself and her own life story as all her innocent victims are.

• Heart