Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen BHD numerous times but never noticed Ioan, I’ll have to watch it again to see if I can find him.I’ve had a mad crush on Eric Bana ever since I watched Troy. It always drove a certain person crazy that I thought Eric Bana was better looking than ‘he’ was. 😂
He’s the one that has an epileptic fit in the camp. Shaved head so unrecognisable. Also his American accent isn’t that bad tbh. I also didn’t think his accent was bad in San Andreas.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
re: Ioan and dogs. iirc Alice after the Bianca reveal claimed the opposite, that Ioan loved Emma so much, one of her many inconsistencies
I follow the career of someone who sends their child to Brentwood, and he makes millions a year. He's worth many, many, many millions and bought a $6 million dollar home earlier this year, which he said it will be almost a year before he moves into because he's doing a complete renovation of this home, and, believe me, he spares no expense. So he will spend another million to put into renovations. Guess what? Those are the kinds of people that are sending their children to Brentwood. It's not just the tuition. You are expected to donate a lot of money to the school and often. He talks about it on one of his shows. Ioan and Alice weren't capable of that in 2021.

They had no business putting her in that school with his uncertain future salary, a TV show that ended back in 2020, and Alice with no job. What I was shocked to realize was that she started at that school way after separation, way after the divorce was filed, later that fall. So eight or nine months after separation Alice moves her from public school to private school like Brentwood? He didn't have a permanent TV show lined up or lots of projects besides that one in France, which after taxes and agent's fees, et cetera, wasn't a huge amount. The industry was coming somewhat out of the pandemic as far as filming, but certainly not back to full force. She's not working. They are divorcing. WTF?

What was going on in her pea brain to even put Ella in that school in August or September of 2021? And why did Ioan agree, or did he?
Based on Alice's messages Ioan was not agreeing. I highly suspect though that he eventually did because he wanted to "buy" Ella that way back in his life (at the time she was already refusing to see him, I have no doubt it was in parts as a effort to coerce him into paying) and since Alice was actually silent around that time in public maybe he thought his career will stay unaffacted, or rather he hoped.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think she just wanted him broke. She didn't want him to to have enough money for divorce attorneys. She even mentioned the cost if divorcing her in her text messages. Maybe she thought he would stay with her if he believed he couldn't afford to leave. He fooled her ass though. Divorced at any cost.

View attachment 2518706View attachment 2518711
[/QUOTE]

I am going through a divorce by proxy for a friend and she was talking about the capital gain hit - I found this -

1. Sell the home before the year in which the divorce is final. For example, if the divorce is going to be final in February, sell the home before the end of the previous year. That way the IRS considers that the couple is still married at the time of the home sale and entitled to the $500,000 exclusion. The couple can file a joint tax return for the year of the home sale.

So I'm wondering if she was refusing to move out in 2022 so he would take most of the CGT hit in 2023- had they been able to sell before he - bificated - he might have been in a better position - or is this why he had to bifucate this year - the year of the house sale to protect himself - not sure if it's relevant - but she seemed surprisingly aware of the tax implications given she doesn't read her own court documents !

Reactions: 17
He’s the one that has an epileptic fit in the camp. Shaved head so unrecognisable. Also his American accent isn’t that bad tbh. I also didn’t think his accent was bad in San Andreas.
I remember him now. I’ll go back and watch it now that I know which character Ioan portrays. (I also don't mind getting another glimpse of the young Eric Bana, but he was never as handsome as he was in Troy) 😁

Reactions: 4
I think she just wanted him broke. She didn't want him to to have enough money for divorce attorneys. She even mentioned the cost if divorcing her in her text messages. Maybe she thought he would stay with her if he believed he couldn't afford to leave. He fooled her ass though. Divorced at any cost.

View attachment 2518706View attachment 2518711
Definitely the case, as confirmed by “Tone’s” gobbing off this week:

IMG_2339.jpeg

IMG_2340.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Hello fellow turds, I’ve been MIA due to my ovaries trying to kill me and fighting with doctors.

I got prescribed Tramadol it got so bad and I took 2 at 12 and was basically in a vegetative comatose state that Mr KevinFromHR had to abandon work and help look after me and our little Regional Managers.

HOW the fudgety duck can Alice pop them like sweeties?! They made me so nauseous then I passed the f out.

Anyway, did I tell you I’m psychic? Without reading this thread, I can tell you what’s happened in Alice Land…

The spirits tell me… she’s been a bleep.
I’m on the highest dose of dihydrocodeine per day due to various pains from dysmenorrhea (up to 12 periods a month, but, you know, the NHS doesn’t consider this particularly serious), arthritis, a crumbling spine, fibromyalgia and sciatica - I find it works a damned sight better than tramadol (which was hell on earth to come off, like full-blown flu). One doesn’t take the medication for fun, but because it’s necessary. I think Malice gets a high from it, and feels alive - she’s much like Yozo in Dasai’s ‘Beyond Human’. I’d wager she takes it out of boredom, having no purpose in life beyond her SM hellscape, and it is *that* which made IG so thoroughly fed up with her.
I’m really sorry that you’re going through such hell - I hope that the doctors can help as much, and as soon as possible.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Her parents named her well.
Her name contains the letters for the word lie.
---
What was going on in her pea brain to even put Ella in that school in August or September of 2021? And why did Ioan agree, or did he?
Ioan did say he wanted Ella to go to Brentwood, foolishly. I suppose he was hoping a big role would come in that would make it work. That said, grandiose narc Alice was clearly the one pushing for Ella to go to a place they clearly couldn't afford. And then when IG couldn't pay for the second year, Ella threatens him with going to CPS as it's 'abuse' lol. The apple hasn't fallen far from the maternal tree sadly.
---
Her very limited access to Hollywood was slipping away from her grasp.
There must be spit flecked fury every time B posts herself and Selma together.
---
The sock was on X last night but very subdued. hmmmm

1697708248321.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I follow the career of someone who sends their child to Brentwood, and he makes millions a year. He's worth many, many, many millions and bought a $6 million dollar home earlier this year, which he said it will be almost a year before he moves into because he's doing a complete renovation of this home, and, believe me, he spares no expense. So he will spend another million to put into renovations. Guess what? Those are the kinds of people that are sending their children to Brentwood. It's not just the tuition. You are expected to donate a lot of money to the school and often. He talks about it on one of his shows. Ioan and Alice weren't capable of that in 2021.

They had no business putting her in that school with his uncertain future salary, a TV show that ended back in 2020, and Alice with no job. What I was shocked to realize was that she started at that school way after separation, way after the divorce was filed, later that fall. So eight or nine months after separation Alice moves her from public school to private school like Brentwood? He didn't have a permanent TV show lined up or lots of projects besides that one in France, which after taxes and agent's fees, et cetera, wasn't a huge amount. The industry was coming somewhat out of the pandemic as far as filming, but certainly not back to full force. She's not working. They are divorcing. WTF?

The abusive bleep is delusional, and very stupid
---
Definitely the case, as confirmed by “Tone’s” gobbing off this week:

View attachment 2518936

View attachment 2518937
Yes, but Ioan will recover financially, he will get work and make money, while the Abuser won’t. Either because she refuses to work, or no one will employ her.

That is her reality, and if she’s not careful the shopping trolley and the streets of L.A. beckon.

Smartest person in the room? I think not.

ETA I’m sure that Ioan considers it money well spent to be rid of her, not ever having to live with her and once everything is finalised, not ever having to see or to listen to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
1000039404.png

Hahaha, Alice is showing her stupidity here, again. She is trying to threaten Ioan with losing the doubled capital gains tax exemption for a married couple ($250,000 per person) upon sale of the home. However, the home was held in an irrevocable trust, which is not considered a "person" under the law, so it was never eligible for the capital gains exemption to begin with. Another one for the list of lies!

As an aside, "honeslss" is a hilarious typo for "homeless" and I hope it gets worked into a thread title somehow. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Her very limited access to Hollywood was slipping away from her grasp. She had a tenuous foothold into that crowd through Ioan. She realised that Ioan as her ticket was gone, so she was going to use the kids to be at least Hollywood adjacent. The kids make friends, get invited to parties and stuff, she gets access to the parents through her kids, she doesn't lose her toehold into her coveted community. It was never about an education for the kids, it was about the beefy-necked buffalo still being able to have access. Just my MOO
Did Ella ever actually attend Brentwood? Alice used a lot of language creating the impression that she was being pulled out, but do we know if she was actually enrolled, and did she actually attend? Was there ever more than a visit and a breathless tweet? No tweets about uniform shopping, or pics of her going off to school, or activities there? Alice would never have missed that opportunity. I think her presentation on the situation morphed. I believe it's totally on brand for Alice to manufacture, and publicize, this whole crisis of her daughter being yanked out of a school she loved. Saying you couldn't afford it after a visit doesn't get the same reaction. Did she commit for her, and couldn't afford it? I agree this whole episode was manufactured to put Ioan in debt,and keep him from leaving. Of course, and as a bonus, to trash his relationship with his girls. Oh, and who actually yanked one of her daughters out of her school?

Reactions: 6
Did Ella ever actually attend Brentwood?
IG acknowledged Ella did one year in Brentwood but he couldn't afford any more.
---
It's all quiet on AE's insta too. Her last post was 17/09. Someone is trying to be inconspicuous but it's a bit late for that.

Reactions: 17
It is weird that Tony, mAlices sock and the Ashley account all stopped abuse tweeting at same time and focussed on Gaza instead. ( check their likes)

Reactions: 16
IG acknowledged Ella did one year in Brentwood but he couldn't afford any more.
---
It's all quiet on AE's insta too. Her last post was 17/09. Someone is trying to be inconspicuous but it's a bit late for that.
When did Alice delete the IG post accusing Bianca of being behind a campaign to harass her on tattle and on twitter?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2519162
Hahaha, Alice is showing her stupidity here, again. She is trying to threaten Ioan with losing the doubled capital gains tax exemption for a married couple ($250,000 per person) upon sale of the home. However, the home was held in an irrevocable trust, which is not considered a "person" under the law, so it was never eligible for the capital gains exemption to begin with. Another one for the list of lies!

As an aside, "honeslss" is a hilarious typo for "homeless" and I hope it gets worked into a thread title somehow. 😂
"I have put a call into Gill and Pete - they are going to call me back..." Yeah right. More like she called and they ignored her call because they knew what was going on and were not going to take abuse from her anymore. She reads like a hysterical shrew. Imagine that in your ear day in and day out. Abusive buffalo. Good for Ioan leaving that behind.
It's sad but clearly she had no idea regarding his finances which I guess is what would be expected with there being a prenup. She just knew there was money to spend and that's what she did. No planning for her own future, no attempt to educate herself, no attempt to work. Just sit on her fat rump, get drunk/high and abuse him.
---
Ioan has something that money can't buy and he's rich beyond measure in it!!
Still more than what Tone the Moan and his beefy-necked sister have. Bet he has always been jealous of Ioan. Imagine making fun of someone's present personal circumstances when you have never achieved anything in your own life. He could not even run a profitable mobile shop. Unbelievable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.